Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Germantown, NY
There are 9 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Germantown
- Bowen Ridge ConstructionJoe did a great job everything was on time under budget. Joe did excellent work and had great ideas on customizing are cabinets in are bathroom.
- Maple City Contracting CoWhen my husband and I purchased a retirement home in New York, we had no idea how to go about finding the right person to do our remodel, especially since we lived in another state. Luckily, my husband found Larry Becker of Maple City Contracting on Angie's list after a bad encounter with a shyster for lack of a better word. Mr. Becker is a highly honest, knowledgeable, and excellent contractor. Not only that, but he actually communicates with his clients. Communication for us was key; we knew the work was going to be extensive and that we couldn't do it all at once, but Mr. Becker worked us into his busy schedule and responded to every one of our emails, and believe me, we sent a lot. For all these reasons and more, we found Larry's professionalism to be off the charts. He is someone you can definitely trust. Furthermore, he and his crew do outstanding work. The craftsmanship is laudable and meticulous. Being a lover of HGTV, I had many ideas and wanted things done right. After all, we were paying for a contractor's expertise, so that's what we expected, and with Maple City Contracting, that's exactly what we got. I could go on and on about how awesome are experience was and still is with our contractor as we approach the final stages of our remodel, but I'd rather just end by saying that everyone who has seen the interior of our house, admires the carpentry and wants the name of our contractor. Mr. Becker and his team's work speak for itself. I'd give him three thumbs up, but I only have two
- Norb Miller General ContractorDuring the estimation process, Mr. Miller had a number of suggestions which greatly improved both projects. The work was carried out in a prompt and professional way. Great attention to detail was made. Also, at the end of each day, the work area was cleaned completely. The results exceeded our expectations and we feel we got great value for our money. We highly recommend Mr. Miller's company
- Norb Miller General ContractorNorb Miller was great and very easy to work with. Was available by text/phone/in-person whenever I had questions. Quality of his work was great. I got everything I asked for at a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend him and will use him for future jobs.
- Berthel Construction LLCAll work was done in a timely and professional manner. Very pleased with creative suggestions which were implemented throughout the various projects. They had a very friendly working relationship between themselves and the customer. They take great pride in their work! We will be hiring them again.
- Berthel Construction LLCFantastic. Did a great job,completed our deck ahead of schedule at a very fair price. Glad I gave him the job. I also used Berthel construction to install a storm door and garage door openers. All work was done professionally and timely.
- Berthel Construction LLCVery friendly and thorough. Top quality work. Always listening to what our needs are. Would definitely recommend
- Wheeler & Son's LLCWe first hired this "company" in February 2021 for some smaller projects: trimming windows, installing wainscoting, and then a complete bathroom remodel. It took him over 2 months to do the bathroom, and he chipped the enamel in the new tub, did a sloppy job with trim work and drywall, and cut into the floor tile when installing the register cover. We paid him, and asked him to finish some of the little things, like attaching the electrical outlets, and he would say "Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I'll do that next time." He never finished them completely, and we just discovered in August since he only duct taped the shower head and tub spout to the wall and my husband was sick of it wiggling, that he never sealed up under the plumbing. We could see daylight because it was open to the slab below. In April, before the bathroom project was completed, we hired him for a large garage and mudroom construction project, along with a new furnace and central air. He prepared a contract which outlined arbitrary draws throughout the project. He claimed this was so he had money to purchase materials for the next phase. We were told the project would be done by 7/4, permits were not issued until 7/15 even though Brandon said he ordered them in May. It wasn't until AFTER I called the code office on 7/9 to verify and then called Brandon out on it, that after making an excuse, he finally submitted the paperwork. It was about this time that he told my husband and I more than once that all of the materials were in and sitting in storage with the building supply company. He said he didn't want to get them delivered and have them rained on. He would not show up for weeks at a time, and then come and work for a couple of hours, sometimes for one day, sometimes for 2 or 3. Never did he put in a full days work for any stretch of time. In mid-August he emailed us to say he would not finish the job. He admits to owing us a refund, which he has not provided. He claims materials have been ordered and paid for, but the business does not have record of payment. We paid him over $20,000 in advance for certain stages of the garage project, in accordance with his terms, but he did not hold up his end of the contract. We had to hire someone else to do it. Materials are now more expensive, and some of what he did was not right and needs to be redone. It's very unfortunate since he seemed like such a nice guy
- CLAYSON CONSTRUCTIONClayton construction is number one in my book signed a contract with him to do a large garage with an upstairs he did everything he said he was going to do on it and moreI got bids on this job he was not the lowest but I am glad I went with himI figured people the try to bid to low are cutting corners boy was I write the barn that I got is absolutely awesomeso good a month after I had him put a porch and roof on my house my wife's new favorite spot thanks Clayton construction appreciate all your hard work and when me and my family need anything will definitely be calling Clayton constructio
- RLS STRUCTURES INCPerfectly. Lyle Wilcox managed the entire project from start to finish in a totally professional courteous manner. Dealing with RLS was and still is a pleasure. I will use them again in the future. If you're looking to have a building put up these are your guys. The best.
Garage Builders in Germantown
- Business Description:Shapiro Construction is experienced and skilled in a variety of areas. Privately owned and operated, with over 10 years of experience. Our small crew is highly skilled, so we are able to keep costs efficient. We take pride in honest, timely communication. Some of our services include: Remodeling, framing, metal roofing, finish work, doors / windows, weatherproofing, insulation, decks / patios, painting, interior design, furniture fabricatioRecent Review:We bought a house with two rooms that were only partly enclosed and we needed a wall built up to the ceiling. The job was complex and required creativity to get the results we wanted on a budget. Dan was great. He came up with creative solutions and executed them on time. Dan listened to our feedback and made adjustments where necessary; was reliable; and is a good communicator. We are very happy we found Dan and hope to use him on future large renovation projectsAnthony S.
- Business Description:Here at B&J Remodeling, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 20 years of experience we are experts in the remodeling trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. Contact us todayRecent Review:They laid my floor in my living room and hall way, they did a fantastic job , beautiful work , would recommend in a heart beat. They did it no time , professional, on time and responsive.Amanda F.
- Business Description:OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST Welcome to Ashely Homes. Located in Saugerties, NY, in Ulster County, Ashley Home Construction Company has over 20 years of experience in modular homebuilding. Our knowledgeable and courteous sales staff and expert construction services will help you and your family find the home of your dreams. Whether it's a complete turnkey home or solely an Excel Modular Home purchase with a homeowner build, you can rest assured we will be there to help you every ste..Recent Review:We had our home built by John Hommel Ashley Builders. They were wonderful to work with. I’d definitely use them again and would recommend them to all.Leslie B.
- Business Description:We provide complete residential and commercial solutions for any construction needs . Our network of contractors and employees can solve all project needs from exterior to interior . We operate throughout Hudson valley from westchester to AlbanyRecent Review:They've been friendly, they work hard, they resolve issues right away. I'm very happy with them and their carpentry work is really good. They're also very honest and straightforward they'll tell you the best way to do things and really work with you to help you get the work doneAndrea A.
- Business Description:Veteran owned general contractor - residential or commercial. Company began in 2012 with owners totalling 30 years experience - 1-5 man crew depending on size of job. Locally owned and operated. Billing procedures - credit cards, checks or cash - commercial billing differs from residentialRecent Review:Estimate looked good, never showed up again. The day he said he would be able start came and went with no phone cal or visitl. I called them and they said they had an emergency state contract and would have to put me off for three weeks. After three weeks they never called me so I called them they told me they couldn't do my job till another time due to Corona virus and I should feel free to hire another contractor, the clue they dumped my job and never intended to do it but wouldn't tell me that. They put me off for weeks without contacting me wasting my time. I took their advice and happy with their competitor Better Construction Services who I highly recommend. If you didn't want the work you should have been honest. They don't keep commitments, and don't contact the customer. If you contact me and complain about his I will hire a lawyer, you earned this review. I work in electrical construction and I won't consider this business in the future. Good luck on your projectPaul G.
- Business Description:Established in 1994, Max Parangi Architects P.C. provides complete Architecture, Interior Design, Planning & Landscape Architecture services. When Max Parangi Architects first opened its doors in New York as a "boutique" architectural firm, the goal was to develop and maintain the highest design standards as reflected by the Company’s motto: "Architecture of Distinction.” After two decades of expansion and the establishment of a second office in New Jersey, the firm’s vision and philosophy of..Recent Review:Max is a terrific architect. Like many people during this quarantine, I’m thinking about building a deck for my yard. I’ve interviewed many architects and Max was by far the most responsive, thorough and patient architect. During the interviewing process, Max was the only architect who took the time to understand my project and provided advice. He also looked up my town’s code and informed me of my options. When looking for a surveyor, he took the time to speak w/ them and explain the request. I would highly recommend MaxGerald T.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Model Center with various homes on display along with Design Center with options on display!Recent Review:This company should no longer be open. They are the worst company I've ever hired. Stay away from this company!!Melissa S.
- Business Description:Family business, owner-operated with 22 years of experience. Owner on every job, fully insured.Recent Review:I’ve been a property owner for over 40 years and Dan Bie and his crew are the best I’ve found. Dan’s quality is second to none, he provided great advice and he stayed on the job until I was completely satisfied. I’d definitely hire him againRobert M.
- Business Description:Woodchips Construction Inc. is all about flexibility, innovation and above all, results. Our team of experienced builders and dynamic designers will focus on your precise wishes to deliver cost-effective solutions to any project. Whether it's a dream house or commercial project, Woodchips Construction Inc. has the skill, expertise and talent to exceed your expectations. Woodchips Construction Inc. seeks to retain only the best talent in the industry. With our dynamic engineers, designers, ..Recent Review:He provided a professional and timely estimate.Renee L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Red Hook
- Lake Katrine
- Pine Plains
garage builders in Germantown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 feathers restoration
Cairo, New York
- 3 feathers restoration
- Dan Bie Custom Contracting Inc323 Lasher Rd
Tivoli, New York
- DEAN'S CONTRACTING SERVICES1259 HUGHES RD WWW.DEANSCONTRACTINGSERVICE.COM
Fultonville, New York
- Double O Builders L.L.C.1130 Clinton Rd.
Fort Plain, New York
- Duncan Enterprises231 Shady Tree Ln
Cobleskill, New York
- Dymling & McAvoy IncPO Box 820
New Lebanon, New York
- Dan Bie Custom Contracting Inc
- Eckert Construction LLC439 Wilson Hill Rd
Hoosick Falls, New York
- EnM solutions LLC 151 Woodcrest Dr
Hopewell Junction, New York
- Erb Pro Contracting4 Fox Hill Rd
Northville, New York
- Erik Cernik Renovation & Refinishing550 Sanders RD
Fort Plain, New York
- Excalibur General Contractors, Inc.PO Box 275
Cold Spring, New York
- Exline Renovations75 Near Rd
Red Hook, New York
- Eckert Construction LLC
- Here to Help2597 Assembly Ave.
Keuka Park, New York
- Home Performance Contracting32 Mansfield Road
Hillsdale, New York
- Hudson Valley Renovations184 Smithtown rd
Fishkill, New York
- Hurley Home Improvements21 Catherine St.
Geneva, New York
- HXS REMODELING
Schenectady, New York
- Hyland Timber FramingPO Box 83
Alfred Station, New York
- Here to Help
- LAD CONSTRUCTION297 Old Kings Hwy
Stone Ridge, New York
- LAD CONSTRUCTION
- MAKOVIC HOMES411 STATE ROUTE 17B
Monticello, New York
- MAX PARANGI ARCHITECTS399 Knollwood Road Suite 114
White Plains, New York
- MB Construction168 Buckwheat Bridge rd
Germantown, New York
- McGarvey Construction23 East Main Street
Arcade, New York
- McManus Construction4088 Retsof Rd
Piffard, New York
- Mikalunas Builders LLC7553 State Highway 12
Sherburne, New York
- MAKOVIC HOMES
- Quality Builders General Construction LLC19 Burd Ave
Canisteo, New York
- Quality Builders General Construction LLC
- RAC Engineering PC658 Oliver Street
NORTH TONAWANDA, New York
- richard mix constuction6176 oatka rd po.box 306
Perry, New York
- Ricky Parker Construction LLC301 South Bay Rd
Clemons, New York
- RLS STRUCTURES INC11407 SOUTHARD RD
Cato, New York
- Robert Lapp Excavating & Trucking325 Kyserike Rd
High Falls, New York
- RAC Engineering PC
- Sarna Construction165 Black Forest Road
Glen Spey, New York
- Severance Construction38 Forest Rd
Massena, New York
- Shapiro Construction297 Hasbrouck Ave
Kingston, New York
- SPH Services LLC100 Stone Ridge Rd
Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
- Steelrain Construction and Restoration115 Co Hwy 29
Davenport, New York
- SteelSTORED Shipping Containers55 Greens Farms Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Sarna Construction
- United Construction323 e 14th st.
Elmira, New York
- United Construction
- varasteh industriesP.O. box 283
South Cairo, New York
- varasteh industries
- Zimmerman Contracting LLC693 Beam Rd
Dundee, New York
- Zimmerman Contracting LLC