Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Frankfort, NY
There are 5 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Frankfort
- HM Quality Carpentry and Handyman ServicesWonderful work!! They did a great job on our projects!! And cleaned up after their work was done. We were very pleased with them, and will have them do work for us again. You will not be disappointed if you hired these fine men to work for you!
- The Wright BuildersThese guys were fantastic! On time and on point. We had one deck that needed a complete overhaul, and another that we wanted extended. Start to finish, no issues. Took 6 days, with Eric doing most of the heavy lifting. We could not be happier with the result.
- The Wright BuildersA few bumps , but Eric responded promptly and fixes were done immediately. The painter , Zachary , was very efficient and made sure everything was perfect. Nice guys and easy to work with.
- A&J Associates LLCHe is fair in pricing and accurate in every phase. He is meticulous and his work is beautiful. He is reliable and on time. When he says he will finish the job on a certain date he is very close to the date that he says. I wouldn't have anyone else do anything other than what his particulars are.
- Christopher Marlowe General Contracting ServicesWe were in need of building a space to accommodate a family member who moved in. I am pleased that we chose Christopher Marlowe. This contractor is very professional. Estimates are given in writing. Payments are recorded efficiently. His drawings for permits are excellent. Additionally, he was attentive to our needs and requests. We noticed that he was a very hard worker with very high standards for quality work. He handled this big job easily. The Addition required a cement foundation, framing, electric, heating, windows, fencing, roofing, flooring, plumbing, siding and painting. There are not many contractors who can do all of these tasks well. I would recommend him to anyone
- T-Square Custom Remodeling and framingThe first time T-Square did work in my home was about 3 years ago. He showed up with his guys prepped the area where they were going to work. covered everything with plastic and started working. Although we had already signed an agreement They worked an entire day before he came to me for the down payment we had agreed on. The only days they did not show up were days that he advised me in advance that for some reason or other they would not be there that day. I was comfortable with that. When the job was done. I felt like I had cheated them. They went way beyond the call of duty to make sure I was happy and I can be pretty annoying when I'm not happy. I don't remember a lot of the other details but I am still enjoying my sun room today. He has gotten a little more busy I guess since then. It's harder to get him and his prices have increased but I'm always satisfied with the work
- Mike HoughtonHe did a very great job. Its unbelievable. He does very good work. I would recommend him to others as well as use him again in the future.
- HM Quality Carpentry and Handyman Servicescontractor was pleasant on initial visit. he was going to return in a week to fix a toilet issue and with quotes for other projects. i never heard from him again. a curtasey call to say he couldn't , wouldn't, or just didn't want to do the job would have been appreciated. not professional at all.
- Taylor ConstructionTotal scam. Contract signed. I got the permit. Half the price as in contract was paid. Roof trusses delivered. Forms for concrete built. Rebar for footers laid and then that was it. Excuses were personal problems then the winter hit. Then the pandemic. But I was told when weather improved and when quarantine of construction was lifted I was on top of list. Now it's been a year and absolutely no progress has been made. I told him if he can't finish to refund the remaining balance to me. But have not seen any money and have not received an answer. Stay away from him. I was more than reasonable and understanding in this matter. I had the first impression that he was a reputable and honorable person
Garage Builders in Frankfort
- Business Description:We can take care of all of your general contractor needs.Recent Review:Domir and his team was A++++! They went above and beyond and made my new bathroom beautiful! Will be hired again for any work on my house!Timothy F.
- Business Description:General contractor that performs any work from the foundation to the finish! We can complete any project from a basic deck, to a complete remodel, to a brand new home and can also include hardscape and landscape services!Recent Review:Great workmanship in the retaining wall Mike and Steve built for me. Very professional and took extra care to not rip up the lawn nearby the work area. Also was proactive to spread the extra crushed stone material in the driveway which needed some attention. Will definitely hire again as my list of additional work for Mike and Steve is growing. Highly recommendCaryn C.
- Business Description:Gold Star Roofing is a family owned roofing company established in 2009. We saw a need for quality roofers, so we became the solution! Our mission is to do quality work that benefits your lifestyle.Recent Review:They were done in 2 days, very nice and neat work, good phone communications, very pleasant, thanks guys!Autumn B.
- Business Description:With over 25 years of experience, I specialize in smaller handyman jobs to full home remodels as well as custom carpentry. We also offer pressure washing services, painting, and deck building & repairs. Our motto is “Where Quality Counts” because we believe the job should be done right the first time. Please contact me at 3156173388 and mention Angie's List when schedulingRecent Review:The job went well. Heath gave me a very reasonable estimate for getting the work done (including the new door), and let me know it would be a couple of weeks for them to get to it, as they had a couple other jobs that needed to be completed first. That seems to be pretty normal based on the other contractors I contacted for estimates. True to his word, Heath scheduled my job within about 2 weeks, and got it done in one day. He worked with me prior to that to figure out what kind of door I wanted, and the color I wanted it painted. So the door had been purchased and painted and was ready for installation by the time they came to do the job. The job was completed and came out just as I'd hoped, and the end cost of the job was exactly what Heath had given me as an estimate. I have been looking for a competent, trustworthy handyman/carpenter, and Heath fits the bill. I anticipate calling him again in the future for other handyman and carpentry jobsCarrie P.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. The Wright Family Group LLCRecent Review:Hired Eric for many jobs. Was pleased with his work and have more but he doesn't take or return calls anymore and seems to have no interest in making good on two repairs that he performed that developed problems shortly after. He was always paid and there were no issues working together and his wife was even cleaning for us until the pandemic began and we obviously couldn't ask her to come under those circumstances. When I called him a month ago he had an employee call us back who told us he was sick and now I see on here that he has actually been working. Why couldn't you call Eric? What happened that you cannot even work with us to fix minor things that are having issues since your repairs? After the amount of business we have given you without issue, this is rather disappointing behavior and now I have to pay someone else to fix your work and you have chosen to throw away a good client? If you had a problem you could have just said soDebbie M.
- Business Description:Dependable. Honest. Reputable. We are a veteran-owned small business serving Central New York, operated by a personable, professional and quality-driven contractor. Jim Simpson Contracting accepts cash, checks and all major credit cardsRecent Review:Was too far out of their area but gave me some references. Felt this was good customer service overall.Sean D.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Self-employed and sometimes a helper depending on the size of the job. We do have sub-contractors we recommend in certain fields. Written estimates require a small deposit. All estimates are verbal until agreed upon, then we will make a formal contract with three payments. Owner only work!! No tenants without landlord approval
- Business Description:Full Service Contractor, sub-contracting available as requested, accept credit cards and checks for work. Provide discounts for senior CitizensRecent Review:He was extremely professional, friendly, and easy to work with. His concern was my satisfaction with the work performed. He was prompt and told me exactly how long the job would take and stuck to the timeframe. He was here everyday with his men. I was very comfortable with Mike and have not met a contractor like him before---- always smiling! Nothing seemed to be a problem with him. <br /Marc M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Little Falls
- New Hartford
- New York Mills
- West Winfield
garage builders in Frankfort
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D Allen Enterprise10146 capron rd
Lee Center, New York
- DENSLOW HOME DESIGN BUILDERS3523 Kelpytown RD
Port Leyden, New York
- Diesel Construction87 Whitesboro Street
Yorkville, New York
- Downstream Construction2721 Edmonds Road
Boonville, New York
- Drew Alesia Farm & Home Service10527 Roberts rd
Sauquoit, New York
- D Allen Enterprise
- Exodus GroupPO Box 23
McConnellsville, New York
- Exodus Group
- Fellone Construction93 Oxford Road
New Hartford, New York
- Fellone Construction
- J.R.S. Builders862 Higby Rd
New Hartford, New York
- JCS Construction LLC3 Prospect St
Utica, New York
- Jim Simpson Contracting7263 Ritchie Road
Stittville, New York
- JLS Construction10646 Wolcott Hill Road
Camden, New York
- Johnston's Home Improvement18 philip st
Ilion, New York
- Joshua Stone Construction143 jordanville Rd
Cedarville, New York
- JT Contracting8433 Edwards Rd
Holland Patent, New York
- JTI Enterprises607 Harvard Pl
Rome, New York
- J.R.S. Builders
- Pano's Home Improvement and Concrete608 Dawes Ave.
Utica, New York
- Pioneer Spray Foam2200 Bleeker St
Utica, New York
- Powells Painting and General Construction5871 Weaver Rd
Lee Center, New York
- PREFERRED CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, LLC.179 VALLEY VIEW RD
New Hartford, New York
- Promised Land Builders4 Riverside Dr 302
Utica, New York
- Pano's Home Improvement and Concrete
- Quality Craftsmanship of Central New YorkPO Box 184
New York Mills, New York
- Quality Craftsmanship of Central New York
- WITTER CONSTRUCTION10413 SKANEATELES TPKE
Brookfield, New York
- WITTER CONSTRUCTION