Berthel Construction LLC

General contractor that performs any work from the foundation to the finish! We can complete any project from a basic deck, to a complete remodel, to a brand new home and can also include hardscape and landscape services! ...

NY ROOF - McCaig & Daughters

NY ROOF - McCaig & Daughters

We offer a 10% discount to all military/law enforcement/teachers and will beat any competitor's written estimate by up to 10%. NY ROOF/ McCaig & Daughters has over 39 years of experience on the roof and in the roofing industry .We proudly serve Utica and other areas in New York State . We specialize in all types of roofing ,siding gutters & building . At NY ROOF - We have a full service office & team who can respond to any repair within 24 hours of the call . We can also supply our customers with a complete maintenance plan to keep your roofing investment newer, longer .Please contact us today for a free estimate. Thank You , The McCaig Family .

Offers by NY ROOF - McCaig & Daughters	 on Angi

09/02/2020

Great workmanship in the retaining wall Mike and Steve built for me. Very professional and took extra care to not rip up the lawn nearby the work area. Also was proactive to spread the extra crushed stone material in the driveway which needed some attention. Will definitely hire again as my list of additional work for Mike and Steve is growing. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining wall replaced to support covered porch

CATEGORY hardscaping

Thank you for the work!! We look forward to working with you again. Give us a call anytime!!

07/17/2020

Excellent outcome of the deck! I have received so many compliments on the craftsmanship and design! Mike and his crew were professional, prompt, and meticulous about getting the job right! I have already asked for quotes for other work I need done! I highly recommend Mike Berthel Construction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Decks and Porches

CATEGORY decks

04/15/2020

They were good, polite, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a deck.

CATEGORY decks

04/15/2020

They did good. They were quick and I'm very happy with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put ceiling in my basement.

CATEGORY remodeling

04/10/2020

Fantastic. Did a great job,completed our deck ahead of schedule at a very fair price. Glad I gave him the job. I also used Berthel construction to install a storm door and garage door openers. All work was done professionally and timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Decks & Porches

CATEGORY decks,garage builders,woodworking

Services offered include everything from foundation to the finish, all aspects of carpentry, remodeling and building. We build homes, additions, garages, decks and more. Also offering hardscape and patios to complete your project.

What services I do not offer I can direct you in the right direction for assistance, and in most cases, help you find the right fit for your need.