JT Contracting

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2010

Great quality of work, great sevice before,during, and after work....

Quality Craftsmanship of Central New York

Give us a call for your Remodeling needs.

JT's Contracting

We provide quality and affordable contracting services. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

Quality Roofing and Siding

Our Mission at Quality Roofing & Siding LLC is to provide our neighboring communities with Affordable, State of the Art Roof and Siding replacements and Installation. Whether you have a small leak or large replacement Our Father & Sons team will be able to provide a solution for your Wants, Needs, or Dreams.. Our #1 Goal is that one of a kind smile at the end of a project.. FULLY INSURED. FREE ESTIMATES The Roof and Siding of your Home or Business is one of the most important features that protect your Property 's Assets. Why gamble with the safely of its Occupants and Valuables. Depend on Quality Roofing & Siding LLC for First Rate Roof and Siding Maintance , Repair, and Installation from a Trained and Insured crew of Roofing and Siding.

08/12/2015

Description of Work
Replaced a ceiling and a floor. Put on a steel roof over room that had leaked and also put steel roof on front porch and repaired dormer on porch. Also replaced light in the ceiling with newer light fixture. He will be returning to do other work as well. He is reasonable and reliable.

Category remodeling,roofing,siding

11/18/2013

They were on time, on budget, and very professional overall. After the nightmare I had with my previous contractor, JT Contracting is a breath of fresh air. I will definitely be calling them back as this project progresses.

Description of Work
JT Contracting helped complete my interior demolition project, removing the final bits of lath and plaster from a 1920's foursquare, pulling loads of nails, and generally tidying up.

Category remodeling

09/30/2013

J T Contracting always returned my calls, and responded immediately when the insurance adjuster came to inspect the damage. We had some very hot weather during July but he and his crew worked through it to get everything completed including the damage inside my home. The skylight was an afterthought and he was able to get me one out of Syracuse at a good price, without having to wait a week for a ...

Description of Work
On 7/7/2013 I suffered damage to the inside of my home in the living room area due to a bad chimney flashing. With all of the rain we had this year in Oneida County the flashing finally caused damage to my ceiling. I had joined Angie's list and saw J T Contacting listed and also noticed that they have an A+ rated on the BBB site. J T responded immediately to my call and tarped up the area on the roof because my insurance company told me I had to secure the area from further damage. I agreed to a proposal to replace the roof shingles, including replacing the 3 ply plywood with 4 ply plywood as recommended by the contractor. I also asked what could be done with the wood fireplace chimney that had T1-ll plywood as a siding and he recommended vinyl siding to make it maintenance free, and also installed a high quality skylight to replace the twenty year old contractor grade skylight that was originally on the roof.

Category remodeling,roofing,siding

We offer any thing from new log homes to remodeling. We do metal and shingle roofs. Also build pole barns and garages. All types of remodeling, kitchens, baths, basements, ect.... Also offer all types of siding and windows.