The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Elmira, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Elmira
- Lambert & Sons PavingI recently had Lambert and Son's blacktop my driveway and was very pleased with the overall experience. They were professional, curtious, gave a fair price and did excellent work. I have hired a lot of contractors over the years and can honestly say it was a pleasure working with Rick and his sons/crew. I would highly recommend them
- Pete's Absolute AsphaltPete was awesome. He came over and measured my old nasty gravel driveway. He told me exactly what he would do and how much it would cost. He was honest and straightforward. Pete even took the time to give me great advice about relocating the driveway for the ease of a future project. I cannot say enough good things about his company. When my mom passed in September and I had to go out of town he came over and worked hard to complete the work in my absence. The work was beautiful and he sent me photos. If you want someone straightforward and honest hire Pete
- Lambert & Sons PavingThis company was initially very prompt. When I called for a quote they came quickly, spoke with us in person to review what needed to be done, and provided a quote right away. This factored heavily into our decision to choose them as did the fact that they are a small local family-owned and operated company. When they came to repave our driveway they ran out of asphalt to finish the end where the driveway meets the road by our mailbox. They said they would be back to finish up. They never came back. We called multiple times with no response. This was in 2018. Winter came and we called the following year as the driveway still needed to be finished and we noticed some cracking. We were told someone would be by to take a look. No one came. We had a new baby and were focused on other things and another year went by. We called again this past summer (2020) and was told by the owner that he would come to take a look. He never did. We then needed to cut out a section of the driveway this fall to put in a new water line from our well to the house. We thought we would try to use the same company despite their lack of responsiveness to do the repair so that the pavement would match and hoped they might finally finish the job they initially did. I was told they were very busy but someone would come to take a look and provide an estimate. No one came. We have called numerous times. We will now look for a more reliable company to fix our driveway
- Lambert & Sons PavingThey were a great company to work with. They got right to work and in 3 hours they were finished. I'm so pleased and happy with the results. Very professional, courteous, polite group of men. I would recommend them to anyone and I would use them again.
- Lambert & Sons PavingI found Lambert & Sons through a quick google search for paving companies in the area. I had checked with a few other services, but they hadn’t worked out. When I called Lambert, they sent out the current son in the company (Samuel Lambert) the next day. He was polite and straightforward, more than happy give me an estimate. The estimate was more than reasonable, so I paid him about half of the agreed upon fee and set a date. They showed up not long after to dig out the old driveway and lay down the gravel. The rain delayed the next step of the work by a little bit since it was spring, but they kept in touch the whole time to make sure that I didn’t think that they’d taken my money and left the job undone. When we had a break in the weather, they called up and set a time that they stuck to exactly. They finished the job in an afternoon. The work was done quickly and with clear skill. Sam explained that they offer a year’s warranty on any work they do and are more than willing to come out to fix up anything wrong after that. I would recommend Lambert & Sons to anyone in my area who wants the job done well and at a reasonable price
- Pete's Absolute AsphaltOur driveway is about 300 feet long with curves, on a slope with a fair amount of water seepage, and after only 10 years the edges were starting to crumble. Another company wanted to completely rip up the existing asphalt and lay down a new base and asphalt, at great expense. Pete felt most of the driveway was fine but needed to have the cracks filled in, the surface sealed, and he had the brilliant idea of packing crushed stone gravel along the edges to shore up the sides of the driveway. This gravel contains large and fine stones and lyme, which hardens like cement after exposure to rain. The project was delayed multiple times by terrible weather conditions, but Pete guaranteed he would finish the job, and he did. His prices were reasonable and he saved us a lot of money while rescuing our driveway for another 10 years. He and his crew were very pleasant to work with, stayed in contact and kept us updated on when they would do each of the steps. We will have him check the driveway each year in the future and keep us on top of crack and surface sealing
- Pete's Absolute AsphaltOutstanding. This is my second time working with Pete's Absolute Asphalt. Jamie was courteous, professional, and got the job done well and economically.
- Pete's Absolute AsphaltIt was very good, he took a lot of time, we actually drove around the driveways because he wanted to show me what he wanted to do, i thought it was very informative and very helpful. I thought it was very knowledgeable, open and very responsive to questions. It was a very good price, he was very responsive
- Pete's Absolute AsphaltPete's crew arived on time, let me move my car and got right to work. They first cleaned the driveway with a blower, so that there was no dirt or leaves. Then they mixed and applied the sealer, making sure they cover all of the driveway with a good coating. When they finished they cleaned up and left a caution tape blocking the driveway so no one would drive on it untill it was dry
- Pete's Absolute AsphaltPete and several workers came 2 days prior to the repaving to prepare the expanded turn around site (remove roots from old tree stump, excavate area, fill with gravel) and do the cut-outs at the garage and road. Today, 10 workers, several trucks, a roller, and a paving machine arrived as scheduled. They completed the job in several hours. They did an excellent job. It looks great and I believe it will hold up well. The agreement was for "2+/- inches" of asphalt. As Pete had implied in earlier discussions, he likes to deliver more than expected. The asphalt is more like 3" in most places and the expanded turn around is larger than specified. His price for this work was several thousand less than the other proposal I had received. Nice job
Driveway Pavers in Elmira
- Business Description:Pete’s absolute asphalt ithaca has more than 20 years of experience of offering quality paving and asphalt services. We have dedicated our company and our lives to installation and maintenance of asphalt. We offer our services to residential and commercial customers as well as municipal and government jobs. Pete’s absolute asphalt ithaca feels that their is no job to big or to small for us. Because we own all of our own equipment we can pass the savings along to you. Many asphalt contractors ..Recent Review:Pete was awesome. He came over and measured my old nasty gravel driveway. He told me exactly what he would do and how much it would cost. He was honest and straightforward. Pete even took the time to give me great advice about relocating the driveway for the ease of a future project. I cannot say enough good things about his company. When my mom passed in September and I had to go out of town he came over and worked hard to complete the work in my absence. The work was beautiful and he sent me photos. If you want someone straightforward and honest hire PeteMatthew J.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:I recently had Lambert and Son's blacktop my driveway and was very pleased with the overall experience. They were professional, curtious, gave a fair price and did excellent work. I have hired a lot of contractors over the years and can honestly say it was a pleasure working with Rick and his sons/crew. I would highly recommend themBrenda S.
- Business Description:We are a local family Owned and Operated business looking to fulfill all our customers needs.Recent Review:TLR contracting & Lawn care did a amazing job on my fence. They were their on time and ready to roll everyday!! Tyler was very understanding and met my expectations to the T. I would recommend TLR contracting and lawn care to anyone. I have gotten alot of complements on my fence already, I absolutely love the job they did. If I need anyother work done i will have themShelby B.
- Business Description:Barkers offers a variety of services including home renovation, roof repair, flooring, landscaping, fencing, etc. We guarantee quality work in a timely fashion within your budget. At Barkers, we take pride in our work and make it our mission to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Barkers is a quickly growing, owner operated company, that employs only the most experienced and skilled workersRecent Review:The service was excellent. He was fair and timely. I am very pleased with the outcome.Jamie L.
- Recent Review:Owners are very punctual, efficient and friendly people. They did a great job decent price. I spoke with the wife she was great person to work with ! They showed up on schedule. Will use again in the future.Ashley C.
- Business Description:ABG Contracting specializes in painting and landscaping along with snow removal services. Call today and I'll provide you with a free estimate! Residential Senior Citizen & Disabled Customers receive discount!!!!!!!! Landlords , Realtors , Commercial & Private Residences welcomedRecent Review:Just weeks after installation, siding began falling off. After numerous calls, ABG Contracting (Milton Price) finally came out and used glue to try to secure the siding. Within days, that solution failed. Once again we contacted ABG Contracting but they didn't return to fix the siding until the following summer. Shortly thereafter, MORE siding fell off. They have not responded to text messages, phone calls, or email requests for repairs. In addition to the siding issue, ABG failed to install flashing when they installed the roof vent pipe, which created water damage to the walls and ceiling in the bathroom. The damaged drywall will need to be replaced, re-primed, and re-painted. ABG installed the entrance door incorrectly (out of plumb) and we had to remove it and reinstall itGary K.
- Recent Review:The work quality was great, but I was disappointed in the width of the driveway. It was much wider when it was stone. He blacktopped only a little more than the width of a car and did not dig down as deep as he told me he would because the ground was packed solid and he "would have to bring in machinery" to do it. He also had trouble getting the blacktop materials so started a day later than he promisedCheryl T.
- Recent Review:Excellent workmanship and attentive care towards landscaping. Went the extra mile! Great operation!MICHAEL D.
- Business Description:Oil Storage Tank Removal & Installation Specialist's "We can dig it, drill it, or move it!" Piedmont Equipment INC has over 40 years experience in Oil Tank & Pump removal and installation in Rochester, NY, Monroe County and New York State. We are licensed, bonded & insured in New York State and the City of Rochester. We are a registered NYS DEC Waste Transporter with a valid NYS Waste Transportation PART 364 permit. Offering both Commercial and Residential Services Additional Services offered..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Pine City
- Elmira Heights
- Big Flats
- Van Etten
- Painted Post
- Columbia Cross Roads
- South Waverly
- Beaver Dams
- Montour Falls
- Watkins Glen
driveway paving contractors in Elmira
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Big Boyz Contracting5 Portzline Rd
Dryden, New York
- Big Boyz Contracting
- Calstro Contracting811 W CHURCH ST
Elmira, New York
- Calstro Contracting
- Douglas Brothers Paving6305 Wolcott Hollow Rd
- Douglas Brothers Paving
- KRP TRUCKING & EXCAVATING3136 WATKINS RD
Horseheads, New York
- KRP TRUCKING & EXCAVATING
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100