The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Horseheads, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Horseheads
- Lambert & Sons PavingI recently had Lambert and Son's blacktop my driveway and was very pleased with the overall experience. They were professional, curtious, gave a fair price and did excellent work. I have hired a lot of contractors over the years and can honestly say it was a pleasure working with Rick and his sons/crew. I would highly recommend them
- Pete's Absolute AsphaltPete was awesome. He came over and measured my old nasty gravel driveway. He told me exactly what he would do and how much it would cost. He was honest and straightforward. Pete even took the time to give me great advice about relocating the driveway for the ease of a future project. I cannot say enough good things about his company. When my mom passed in September and I had to go out of town he came over and worked hard to complete the work in my absence. The work was beautiful and he sent me photos. If you want someone straightforward and honest hire Pete
- Lambert & Sons PavingThis company was initially very prompt. When I called for a quote they came quickly, spoke with us in person to review what needed to be done, and provided a quote right away. This factored heavily into our decision to choose them as did the fact that they are a small local family-owned and operated company. When they came to repave our driveway they ran out of asphalt to finish the end where the driveway meets the road by our mailbox. They said they would be back to finish up. They never came back. We called multiple times with no response. This was in 2018. Winter came and we called the following year as the driveway still needed to be finished and we noticed some cracking. We were told someone would be by to take a look. No one came. We had a new baby and were focused on other things and another year went by. We called again this past summer (2020) and was told by the owner that he would come to take a look. He never did. We then needed to cut out a section of the driveway this fall to put in a new water line from our well to the house. We thought we would try to use the same company despite their lack of responsiveness to do the repair so that the pavement would match and hoped they might finally finish the job they initially did. I was told they were very busy but someone would come to take a look and provide an estimate. No one came. We have called numerous times. We will now look for a more reliable company to fix our driveway
- Lambert & Sons PavingThey were a great company to work with. They got right to work and in 3 hours they were finished. I'm so pleased and happy with the results. Very professional, courteous, polite group of men. I would recommend them to anyone and I would use them again.
- Lambert & Sons PavingI found Lambert & Sons through a quick google search for paving companies in the area. I had checked with a few other services, but they hadn’t worked out. When I called Lambert, they sent out the current son in the company (Samuel Lambert) the next day. He was polite and straightforward, more than happy give me an estimate. The estimate was more than reasonable, so I paid him about half of the agreed upon fee and set a date. They showed up not long after to dig out the old driveway and lay down the gravel. The rain delayed the next step of the work by a little bit since it was spring, but they kept in touch the whole time to make sure that I didn’t think that they’d taken my money and left the job undone. When we had a break in the weather, they called up and set a time that they stuck to exactly. They finished the job in an afternoon. The work was done quickly and with clear skill. Sam explained that they offer a year’s warranty on any work they do and are more than willing to come out to fix up anything wrong after that. I would recommend Lambert & Sons to anyone in my area who wants the job done well and at a reasonable price
- Pete's Absolute AsphaltOur driveway is about 300 feet long with curves, on a slope with a fair amount of water seepage, and after only 10 years the edges were starting to crumble. Another company wanted to completely rip up the existing asphalt and lay down a new base and asphalt, at great expense. Pete felt most of the driveway was fine but needed to have the cracks filled in, the surface sealed, and he had the brilliant idea of packing crushed stone gravel along the edges to shore up the sides of the driveway. This gravel contains large and fine stones and lyme, which hardens like cement after exposure to rain. The project was delayed multiple times by terrible weather conditions, but Pete guaranteed he would finish the job, and he did. His prices were reasonable and he saved us a lot of money while rescuing our driveway for another 10 years. He and his crew were very pleasant to work with, stayed in contact and kept us updated on when they would do each of the steps. We will have him check the driveway each year in the future and keep us on top of crack and surface sealing
- Pete's Absolute AsphaltOutstanding. This is my second time working with Pete's Absolute Asphalt. Jamie was courteous, professional, and got the job done well and economically.
- Pete's Absolute AsphaltIt was very good, he took a lot of time, we actually drove around the driveways because he wanted to show me what he wanted to do, i thought it was very informative and very helpful. I thought it was very knowledgeable, open and very responsive to questions. It was a very good price, he was very responsive
- Pete's Absolute AsphaltPete and several workers came 2 days prior to the repaving to prepare the expanded turn around site (remove roots from old tree stump, excavate area, fill with gravel) and do the cut-outs at the garage and road. Today, 10 workers, several trucks, a roller, and a paving machine arrived as scheduled. They completed the job in several hours. They did an excellent job. It looks great and I believe it will hold up well. The agreement was for "2+/- inches" of asphalt. As Pete had implied in earlier discussions, he likes to deliver more than expected. The asphalt is more like 3" in most places and the expanded turn around is larger than specified. His price for this work was several thousand less than the other proposal I had received. Nice job
- Pete's Absolute AsphaltSuper workmanship!! A+++ Pete does a great job, and always goes the Extra Mile. He applied more asphalt than initially quoted and at NO additional cost. This the second time that I have used Pete's service in 2 years. He coated my large driveway two years ago and did a superior job. I would highly recommend Pete and his crew to anyone. Ro
Driveway Pavers in Horseheads
- Business Description:We are a local family Owned and Operated business looking to fulfill all our customers needs.Recent Review:TLR contracting & Lawn care did a amazing job on my fence. They were their on time and ready to roll everyday!! Tyler was very understanding and met my expectations to the T. I would recommend TLR contracting and lawn care to anyone. I have gotten alot of complements on my fence already, I absolutely love the job they did. If I need anyother work done i will have themShelby B.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:I recently had Lambert and Son's blacktop my driveway and was very pleased with the overall experience. They were professional, curtious, gave a fair price and did excellent work. I have hired a lot of contractors over the years and can honestly say it was a pleasure working with Rick and his sons/crew. I would highly recommend themBrenda S.
- Recent Review:Owners are very punctual, efficient and friendly people. They did a great job decent price. I spoke with the wife she was great person to work with ! They showed up on schedule. Will use again in the future.Ashley C.
- Business Description:XXRecent Review:They were upfront with their scheduling and that it would likely be a few months before they would be able to perform the work on the driveway. The gentleman who came to give us the quote (no estimates, what they tell you is the price you will pay - which I liked). I had another company give me a quote of about the same amount, and that person told me that Mancini-Ferrara is the best around. All quotes/estimates I got for doing the driveway were about the same. <br /> We were put on the list for this year (2015) and I was told that the asphalt jobs began in April/May (when the weather shifts to consistently spring). They called and set up the job the last week of July. We weren't in any hurry so chose to wait for the best crew to do our job. <br /> The work itself began around 9am and they were able to complete our job in one day, finishing around 6pm. I assume larger jobs may require more time. The finished product was fantastic. I was extremely impressed with the quality of work performed. <br /> Also, every time I called their office, the customer service was excellent and very friendly. Highly recommend this company. <br /> <hr /> <br /Jerry H.
- Business Description:ABG Contracting specializes in painting and landscaping along with snow removal services. Call today and I'll provide you with a free estimate! Residential Senior Citizen & Disabled Customers receive discount!!!!!!!! Landlords , Realtors , Commercial & Private Residences welcomedRecent Review:Just weeks after installation, siding began falling off. After numerous calls, ABG Contracting (Milton Price) finally came out and used glue to try to secure the siding. Within days, that solution failed. Once again we contacted ABG Contracting but they didn't return to fix the siding until the following summer. Shortly thereafter, MORE siding fell off. They have not responded to text messages, phone calls, or email requests for repairs. In addition to the siding issue, ABG failed to install flashing when they installed the roof vent pipe, which created water damage to the walls and ceiling in the bathroom. The damaged drywall will need to be replaced, re-primed, and re-painted. ABG installed the entrance door incorrectly (out of plumb) and we had to remove it and reinstall itGary K.
- Business Description:We are a small family run handyman service that has the ability to work clean and in A timely manner....we can do just about everything from a to z....we can arrange a couple different payment options...
- Business Description:We are a high quality contractor that specalizes in sidewalks, driveways, parking lots in either concrete or blacktopRecent Review:This referral came from the Elmira City Public Works when I called them seeking sidewalk contractors. Richard Voorhees, the contractor was very professional, he explained my options and gave me a reasonable estimate for the job. He assured me the world would be done in accordance with Elmira City guidelines and new sidewalks would not be put in until the city inspected the preparations and gave a go-ahead. <br /> The work began shortly after I signed and returned the written estimate. The crew work long days removing sidewalk blocks and always cleaned up as they went along. The worksite was marked off with cones at the end of the day and the workers came back daily and continued until the job was completed. My compliments to the quality of work and the length of time it took. <br /> I am very satisfied, and would recommend this contractor for sidewalk replacement and blacktop resurfacing, it was a pleasure to do business with them. <br /Ronald G.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Recent Review:Excellent workmanship and attentive care towards landscaping. Went the extra mile! Great operation!MICHAEL D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Elmira Heights
- Big Flats
- Pine City
- Montour Falls
- Beaver Dams
- Van Etten
- Watkins Glen
- Painted Post
driveway paving contractors in Horseheads
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Calstro Contracting811 W CHURCH ST
Elmira, New York
- Calstro Contracting
- Douglas Brothers Paving6305 Wolcott Hollow Rd
- Douglas Brothers Paving
- KRP TRUCKING & EXCAVATING3136 WATKINS RD
Horseheads, New York
- KRP TRUCKING & EXCAVATING
- Piedmont Equipment Inc695 Atlantic Ave
Rochester, New York
- Piedmont Equipment Inc
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100