In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Corinth, NY
There are 11 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Corinth
- Big Willy's Septic ServicesExcellent service. We called at 9pm for a clog or pump out. He came first thing in the morning and was so quick and professional. He used the snake to remove a clog. Quality service! I can not praise them enough.
- C & F SEPTIC SVC INCMike was very friendly and helpful in determining the issue with my main line. Mike is quite knowledgeable about septic system. He work quickly and efficiently to complete the work.
- Excellent Exterior and Deck Company, Inc.Working with Joe was incredible, he might be a big guy, with a little machine, but he gets the job done, and he does it right! Joe and his crew helped get our kit ready for our dream home. He dug and graded for our foundation, dealt with water issues throughout the lot, and installed our entire septic system. He was easy to work with, thoughtful, and had good ideas. His crew especially Ben and Ian were friendly, smart, and very hard workers. By far they were the most painless contractor I’ve worked with, 10/10 would recommend
- Battaglia ExcavationRecently, we began having problems with our 50 year old drywell that is only used to receive laundry water and HVAC condensate discharge. The problem was that water was siphoning back into the basement deep sink. Originally I thought this to be a faulty check valve. I decided that what ever this problem was; we had to dig out the tank and expose the two drywell half covers or lids. When uncovered we found the tank full to overflowing past the covers. There were no access ports in either cover. To allow the tank to be pumped; an access hole had to be cut in one of the reinforced concrete covers. What had happened to the drywell was that after fifty years of use, the phosphate detergent had caused the drainage pores of the sandy soil to become blocked, forming a seal, not allowing for proper drainage. With the drywell pumped, I contacted a plumber to repair some inside valve issues. I also contacted Brian, owner of Battaglia Excavation. He explained to me just what I explained above; why the drywell had failed. He told me his fix would be to: * Install a new 1000 gallon drywell down stream of the old drywell. * Use the 50 year old drywell as a settling pond to separate the particulates in the laundry water. * Remove one of the old dry well lids (newly designated settling pond lid) and install a baffle with piping to the new drywell, then replace that lid. The baffle intake pipe would take a suction from the clean water region of the settling pond and gravity drain this fluid to the new drywell. * Finally, he would install a pump out riser with cover on the settling pond lid above the cutout access hole for future sludge removal. i decided that using Brian’s method would eliminate messy repairs to the old drywell and even use this tank as part of the new system. The new drywell could be installed in an area that has great sandy soil drainage. I explained that access to the yard was completely fenced in. Brian explained he has a small excavator and small dump truck that he uses. His written proposal included removing and replacing a section of fence. I had some home owner preps which included: * Removing some exposed in-ground sprinklers. * Cutting back a couple of tree branches to allow dump truck access. * Cutting back some side privet hedges to ground level again for dump truck access. Brian gave me a written estimate of $3700.00 that included everything; equipment usage, parts and labor. He started the job within the time frame I gave him and had everything completed including a final landscaping within two days; at his estimated cost of $3700.00. I am very happy with the job he and his coworker did and would highly recommend Battaglia Excavation for any drywell / septic related work. I am submitting photos of the project, all photos have a 2017 date, the camera was never reset. These photos were taken on 9/13/2019 & 9/14/2019. This was not septic tank work, this was actually drywell work, Angies List does not have a drywell category
- Rooter Man Plumbing & DrainThey came out the SAME DAY we called. Dave was very accommodating and fair. The helped identify the issue and gave us a fair assessment of how we should proceed. They were great at identifying an otherwise camouflaged septic system. They were fast, friendly and professional. I used their Angie's list coupon. Look for it
- Rooter Man Plumbing & Drain.Worker came on time and after reviewing the problem, fixed it in a short time. Gave some free advise regarding washing machine hoses and checked gas line for leaks(free?) Left the area clean.
- A-1 quality septic & drainPunctual, honest and so friendly! Had our septic pumped and inspected today. Found some major issues and will be having them back out to complete the work in a couple weeks.
- ROTTERDAM SEPTIC SYSTEMS INCMatt was very professional and respectful. I could hardly tell he was here since he replaced the grass after digging it up to pump out the septic tank. I would highly recommend his services.
- Big Willy's Septic ServicesExcellent. They got to my house less than an hour after I called. They pumped out the septic tank, found and cleared out the blockage. They worked quickly as I had to run get my kids from daycare and when I got back about 30 mins later they were already done. They charged me what I thought was a very reasonable price and I was very happy with their service. I have always used Big Willy's Septic in the 10 years I have been a homeowner. They have consistently provided prompt, professional services at affordable prices. I highly recommend Big Willy's Septic Services
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water CleanupI called Roto-Rooter and they came out within an hour. They would have been there sooner but I had to drop my kids off at daycare. The serviceman Rob was professional and courteous. He even put on the slip on floor protectors before he came in the house. It is amazing how small details can mean a lot because I have had service people come into the house and get dirt everywhere. He examined the situation and after asking me questions about my septic suggested getting the septic tank pumped out first. He explained how if the tank was full snaking would be useless. Also pulling off the drain cap could make a big mess in my basement. So he gave me a solution that involved getting the tank pumped out, which I had to do anyway, then calling him if the problems persisted. I appreciated his honesty and he did not charge me for his time. I called Big Willy's Septic and they fixed the problem quickly. Roto-Rooter followed up with me to see if the problem was resolved. Even though they did not perform a paid service Rob's honest, professional opinion was just as valuable because it saved me money and now I feel I have a plumbing service I trust in the Roto-Rooter of Schenectady
Septic Tank Companies in Corinth
- Business Description:I am a hands-on home inspector with 16 years of home inspection experience, as well as "real world" construction experience that is valuable information on a home inspection. Experienced, dedicated and professional, I am a home inspector who takes pride in providing my clients with a detailed, impartial home inspection. We provide easy-to-read electronic reports within 24 hours of your home inspection for your convenience. Call me today and see why people have chosen Blue Jay Inspections LLC ..Recent Review:I can't say enough positive things about Jay. He meticulously went over every detail of the observable part of the house. We discussed many items in the appropriate context of the need for repair as opposed to cosmetics. At the conclusion of the process I felt not only informed about the house, but educated as to what are and aren't real issues, how to examine things and what to expect from "keep an eye on" items for the future. For items that are "real issues," I understand what they are and why they are so. For things that are not "real issues" I understand why that is so as well. <br> <br>While not formally part of the inspection, and thus as courtesy, he offered his personal opinion on the ease/complexity of making future adjustments in the house that we may chose to address based on preference, which was extremely helpful. <br>Most importantly, the formal report was received within a few hours of completion of the inspection. <br> <br> <br> <brJonathan R.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated excavation contractor. I have been doing residential and commercial excavating for the last fifteen years so we have the knowledge and equipment to get the job done. Wether you need a driveway installed or a lot cleared for your new home, we do it all. Give us a call today for a free estimateRecent Review:The lawn grading went very well. They were here when they said they would be and graded it so I would have no run off onto the lawn and they brought there own equipment and now I have a full lawn with green grasSean C.
- Business Description:We have been proudly serving capital district for over 20 years! We offer services from asphalt paving, sealcoating, full excavation service and commercial snow management. We have built our business around the needs of the customer, we offer a variety of services to make any exterior project a smooth transition into the final product you envisionedRecent Review:Excellently. The crew was punctual, and fast, professional. Even made a slight modification per my request to add a turn around which was not originally contracted for. They did it seamlessly and without issue. Great companyLucien B.
- Business Description:6 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGE MAY APPLY. SERVICE CHARGE MAY APPLY. AFTER HOURS CHARGE APPLIES.Recent Review:Lou Deridder was very professional and prompt in meeting our needs and he is friendly and easy to work with. Ray and Jimmy who did the work were very friendly , hard working and concerned with doing the job right. They were very careful not to damage the flower beds and vegetable garden. The job was done in 2 days and the area was leveled, topsoiled and reseeded by the time they were done. Everything was cleaned up and left as neat as possible. I trusted them, so I didn't get a second estimate, so I don't know how their price compared to others, but I was very satisfied with their work in the endWilliam B.
- Business Description:Koshgarian Family Builders & Excavation proudly serves its customers with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most to you. This is one of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated since 1997. We have a wide range of skills but specialize in Excavation, grading and sloping, drainage, utility trenches and installation, small bridges, Demolition, retaining walls, patios, pavers .outdoor fireplaces, stump and downed tree removal and ..Recent Review:It was done in a timely and efficient manner. Michael was very professional and kept us informed as the job progressed. His price estimate was very reasonable and competitive with the other three contractors we solicited bids from!!Larry A.
- Business Description:A family owned service and repair business for over 45 years in the septic tank service and grease trap cleaning service. We take visa and mastercard cash ad checks as well.
- Business Description:We are a small construction company who's business model is focused on both customer service and the quality of our work. The owner, Joseph Vitale, is present on all job sites to ensure that the level of craftsmanship is held to the highest standard. We are proud to announce that we now offer GoliathTech helical piles foundation systems! Additionally we offer excavation services, foundation's dug, trenching, clearing, gradeing, waterfroofing and drainage. PLEASE CONTACT US BY PHONE OR TEXT, W..Recent Review:The project went very well. Ian, the Project Manager and Ben, the crew foreman, along with the crew did a great job. From initial contact with Ian to completion of the project, they were all professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend themGail H.
- Business Description:With over 38 years of experience in Plumbing & Heating Algonquin Plumbing is owner operated & provides professional service & affordable upfront pricing Knowledgeable, Honest & Trustworthy Although I pay for my contacts here on Angie's List, I still offer free estimates to all my customers Serious inquiries only please. Thank you for your consideratioRecent Review:He arrived promptly. Gave us several options for what we could do. We agreed on a time to have the work done and he returned to do it for us. We were happy with his professionalism and work completed. We will be calling for additional work later this seasonVanessa C.
- Business Description:https://www.baldeagle.biz As the President of Bald Eagle Inspection Services, I have nearly two decades of practical experience in both residential and commercial construction industries. Much of my professional career has been spent as an Estimator and Project Manager for a large general contractor in New York State. I have a vast knowledge and experience background working with commercial and residential systems, components and proper building practices, including the successful completion..Recent Review:Being a first time home buyer and looking at a 120 year old house, I was concerned with getting in over my head with possible repairs. The report Jason provided exceeded expectations and reviewed items I wouldn't have though of. Now, 6 months after moving in, I am using his report as a guide to take preventative measures to avoid costly fixes in the futureTom H.
- Business Description:Cleaning of Septic TanksRecent Review:Excellent. They got to my house less than an hour after I called. They pumped out the septic tank, found and cleared out the blockage. They worked quickly as I had to run get my kids from daycare and when I got back about 30 mins later they were already done. They charged me what I thought was a very reasonable price and I was very happy with their service. I have always used Big Willy's Septic in the 10 years I have been a homeowner. They have consistently provided prompt, professional services at affordable prices. I highly recommend Big Willy's Septic ServicesCharles B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Corinth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bald Eagle Inspection Services, LLC856 Knickerbocker Road
Schaghticoke, New York 12154
- Big Willy's Septic Services121 S Shore Rd
Delanson, New York 12053
- BLUE DIAMOND SEPTIC357 S ALBANY RD
Selkirk, New York 12158
- Blue Jay Inspections LLC101 Fort Johnson Rd
Fort Johnson, New York 12070
- Boudreaus Excavating 126 Williams Rd
Fort Edward, New York 12828
- Bald Eagle Inspection Services, LLC
- HouseSmart Home and Office Improvement221 Northline Road
Ballston Spa, New York 12020
- HouseSmart Home and Office Improvement
- IMPERIAL SEPTIC TANK SVC713 ARNOLD ST
Ballston Spa, New York 12020
- IMPERIAL SEPTIC TANK SVC
- JC MCCASHION CONSTRUCTION INC.84 Frederick Avenue
Albany, New York 12205
- JC MCCASHION CONSTRUCTION INC.
- Koshgarian Family Builders and Excavation261 Greenfield Ave
Ballston Spa, New York 12020
- Koshgarian Family Builders and Excavation
- Level Best LLC207 Riverview Rd
Rexford, New York 12148
- Level Best LLC
- Malone's Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Remodeling L45-47 S Hudson Ave
Stillwater, New York 12170
- MORNING STAR EXCAVATING & SEPTIC SERVICE INC107 JEWELL RD
Gansevoort, New York 12831
- Mountain Top Portable Toilets & Septic21 2nd Dyke Rd
Averill Park, New York 12018
- Mr Rooter Of Waterford392 Hudson River Rd
Waterford, New York 12188
- MT Simoncavage Plumbing & Excavation17 Park Ave
Stillwater, New York 12170
- Malone's Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Remodeling L
- Night Owl Mechanical105 County Route 312
Westerlo, New York 12193
- Night Owl Mechanical
- Quality Stone Works, Inc.49 Elm Street
Hudson Falls, New York 12839
- Quality Stone Works, Inc.
- Taras Excavating182 Co Rd 69
Schuylerville, New York 12871
- Taras Excavating
- Vic's Roll Off DumpstersPO Box 4210
Schenectady, New York 12304
- Vic's Roll Off Dumpsters