Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Clifton Park, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Clifton Park
- OJ Meyer and Son Land Surveyors, PCSurvey went very well. Responsive to my needs, reasonably priced, came before their estimated time frame, and on Saturday! Would highly recommend.
- OJ Meyer and Son Land Surveyors, PCThis went very smoothly. This is a family business, so emailing them is best. They then answer as soon as they get a break, within a couple of hours. They answered all my questions in a very timely and professional manner, they did everything they said they would when they said they would, and the price was exactly what they quoted. I provided them with my scanned house deed and tax map immediately because I knew that surveyors need this for the price quote. There were two visits; the first within a week and a half, the second a week later, we paid half up front, and the second half on the second visit. They then provided up with a stamped official survey, and had put in stakes with orange ties. The price was far less than all of the other surveyors I contacted, by several thousand dollars. The others also took over three weeks to reply to me. Fran was an absolute pleasure to work with. This is the way surveyors should operate
- S Y KIM SURVEYORSThey performed the job within 3 weeks, provided very detailed maps of the property and kept us informed of their process the whole time.
- S Y KIM SURVEYORSWithin a week of our 2006 phone call, the survey stakes were placed and we received the paperwork within two weeks of our initial call. For our 2007 project which was a joint project with our neighbor, again SY Kim responded rapidly, and submitted the initial drawings to our neighbor and to us for review, minor corrections were necessary and quickly made. The fact that S Y Kim was already familiar with our property probably made the second survey much easier. The necessary paperwork and mylar drawings were provided by SY Kim to the City and our mutual project was accomplished successfully. The first project cost $1400 and the second, shared with our neighbor, $500
- Bethlehem Land Surveying PLLCI called this company because it was located close to my residence. Jason was friendly and came out to meet with me later that same day. The service that Jason provided was fabulous-I told him that I needed this done ASAP and within a week, I had my certified survey copies. Great company and great service!
- Kevin J McGrath Land SurveyorsI was very happy and pleased with Kevin McGrath's Services. His customer service is exemplary - always quickly responding to any and all issues and concerns I had. In the process of making some real property improvements I discovered what I suspected were the aforementioned neighbor's encroachments, not by inches mind you but by feet. I had approached my neighbor as amicably as possible with an original 1951 survey I had (she had no survey) to discuss what I perceived as a possible problem. She wanted nothing to do with it, so in order to be sure of my boundary line for accurate fence installation, and to document any encroachments I decided to go for the new survey. The first surveyor I called, had me fax over the legal docs I followed up with a phone call, but they never got back to me. Contrasted with McGrath who from the first moment of contact was attentive to detail and took time to listen and explain the process. Well the results are in and indeed I have 4' encroachment problem with the erection of these items that were built last year all without the appropriate building permits. Kevin marked the boundary corners as well as the boundary line with stakes for me and as a result I am happy to report my neighbor is now willing to begrudging work with me to resolve this issue, but had to be backed into a corner to do so. :-) Thank You Kevin McGrath
- S Y KIM SURVEYORS-I bought a vacant building lot. -As per city requirements I needed a survey to be issued a building permit. -SY Kim surveyed the land, they did a great job.
- S Y KIM SURVEYORSSurveyor was honest in letting me that they were to busy to provide service. I've had a lot of bad experiences with companies both on Angie's list and just in general in which they keep telling me next week and simply never provide any service. So I am leaving this company positive rating based on my interaction with them. They were quick in responding to my email (same day) and they also let me know they were to busy and hence would not be able to take on additional work. I for one do appreciate and think that more companies should reject business altogether and focus on their current clients then make promises that they can't kee
- S Y KIM SURVEYORSThey were exceptionally helpful in spite of a busy season the surveyor came right out.he did just what we asked in flagging the property. It was extremely well done, friendly, and prompt.
- Kevin J McGrath Land SurveyorsI did not end up hiring Kevin, but he was extremely helpful, he spent 20 minutes answering my questions, and seemed not at all put out when I told him I was not going to hire him. I was perfectly comfortable hiring him until I found out my attorney had already lined another surveyor up to do the job. His price was slightly higher than who we went with, but I assume that is because my lawyer negotiated the price for me
Land Surveyors in Clifton Park
- Business Description:I provide professional surveying services for locations in PA, NJ and NY with very competitive prices, quality and timeliness. I have 30 years of experience. I now accept credit cards.Recent Review:They called within a couple hours and provided us with an estimate.Gina P.
- Business Description:TJ Parry Construction Company LLC is a privately owned company that is capable of undertaking your construction needs. We do all phases of construction and ensure quality workmanship at a fair price. I have 30 years of experience in the construction industryRecent Review:Had an appointment to look at my project...no show, no call...wasted my entire afrternoon waiting for him. <br /> A few days later, called and left messages...no response. <br /> End of story. <br />Robert H.
- Business Description:We have been involved in all types of land surveys since 1974, and have provided services throughout the State of New York with the majority of our work performed within 100 miles of the Capital District.Recent Review:They performed the job within 3 weeks, provided very detailed maps of the property and kept us informed of their process the whole time.William M.
- Business Description:We are a family owned NYS Licensed and Insured Land Surveying Company. We have been servicing the Capital District and surrounding areas for close to 60 years. .We service the Capital District, as well as the entire NYS regionRecent Review:Survey went very well. Responsive to my needs, reasonably priced, came before their estimated time frame, and on Saturday! Would highly recommend.Janet K.
- Business Description:Full services Architecture, Engineering and Surveying Firm located in the Capital District. In business since 1910. Services include Architecture, Energy & Building Systems, Civil Engineering, Environmental Services, Land Services and Survey
- Business Description:OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.Recent Review:Don is just the best. He did a wonderful job and is just a nice guy to know. The new lighting is a great addition to the kitchen. We are pleased with the work he did and would highly recommend his services to othersJOHN R.
- Business Description:Here at Danskin Land Surveying LLC we understand the customer. We specialize in pipelines, gas and oil well locations, unit surveys, construction layouts, topographical boundaries, subdivision design, title and boundary surveys, unitization surveying, geodetic control surveys, digitizing, map reproduction and preparation, wetlands delineation, and dedicated mapping services. Call us today
- Business Description:David F. Barrass, Land Surveyor has been in business for over 20 years.Recent Review:Barrass is an engineer, he is very good. He is a little expensive but he is very very good. He is easy to work with. He is number one in customer service. He went out there. We called him twice on a Saturday and he came out. His service is excellent. He did everything correctlyannette b.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- Round Lake
- Ballston Lake
- Burnt Hills
- Green Island
- Ballston Spa
land surveyors in Clifton Park
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C.T. Male Associates Engineering, Surveying, Architecture, Landscape Architecture & Geology, D.P.C.50 Century Hill Dr
Latham, New York
- C.T. Male Associates Engineering, Surveying, Architecture, Landscape Architecture & Geology, D.P.C.
- CARPENTER ASSOCIATES PC2434 OLD MILL RD
Galway, New York
- CARPENTER ASSOCIATES PC
- Johnson Surveying114 Peter Dehaven Dr
- Johnson Surveying
- OJ Meyer and Son Land Surveyors, PC41 Breeman Street
Albany, New York
- OJ Meyer and Son Land Surveyors, PC
- S Y KIM SURVEYORS260 Osborne Road
Albany, New York
- S Y KIM SURVEYORS