Johnson Surveying

Founded 1981 • With Angi since January 2013

I provide professional surveying services for locations in PA, NJ and NY with very competitive prices, quality and timeliness. I have 30 years of experience. I now accept credit cards....

03/18/2021

They called within a couple hours and provided us with an estimate.

Description of Work
Home being purchased is potentially in a flood zone. There is a question about whether or not it is in zone AE or X but there is no elevation certificate on file.

12/19/2020

Immediately contacted me to schedule survey. Completed survey as contracted.

Description of Work
Property Survey

05/21/2020

Prompt and professional response from the company and the work was completed on time.

Description of Work
Boundary survey

02/02/2020

Brian who did the survey was fantastic and answered all our questions; showed us the original property stakes left the property neat. Tim who prepared the plot plan could not have done enough for us. He answered all my questions and responded quickly.

Description of Work
Survey boundary lines

01/24/2020

The surveyors were very pleasant, answered every question that was asked with a great explanation and very helpful. This company does the work in an expedient amount of time and is very reasonably priced. I would recommend using this company without hesitation.

Description of Work
Needed boundary surveyed for a dispute.

Category land surveyor

Land surveying, site, grading, zoning compliance plans, boundary disputes, fence and fema surveys, construction layout & design.