Johnson Surveying

Founded 1981 • With Angi since January 2013

I provide professional surveying services for locations in PA, NJ and NY with very competitive prices, quality and timeliness. I have 30 years of experience. I now accept credit cards....

03/18/2021

They called within a couple hours and provided us with an estimate.

Description of Work
Home being purchased is potentially in a flood zone. There is a question about whether or not it is in zone AE or X but there is no elevation certificate on file.

12/19/2020

Immediately contacted me to schedule survey. Completed survey as contracted.

Description of Work
Property Survey

05/21/2020

Prompt and professional response from the company and the work was completed on time.

Description of Work
Boundary survey

02/02/2020

Brian who did the survey was fantastic and answered all our questions; showed us the original property stakes left the property neat. Tim who prepared the plot plan could not have done enough for us. He answered all my questions and responded quickly.

Description of Work
Survey boundary lines

01/24/2020

The surveyors were very pleasant, answered every question that was asked with a great explanation and very helpful. This company does the work in an expedient amount of time and is very reasonably priced. I would recommend using this company without hesitation.

Description of Work
Needed boundary surveyed for a dispute.

05/24/2019

Well. They responded to initial quote request and then scheduled the work promptly. It was a little pricey for about and hour to hour and a half work but it was done finally so that's good. Plus I was a little surprised as to where the property lines ended up being.

Description of Work
Empty lot boundaries marked/surveyed.

05/12/2019

Prompt call after inquiry from Angie’s List. Quick scheduling and Turnaround. Marked property line as discussed and found existing corner markers.

Description of Work
Property line Surveyed and Marked

04/24/2019

It went excellent. Tim responded within 2 hours to my request for a quote, while only one of four other companies responded at all. Tim's cost was very reasonable and Butch & Brad did an excellent and professional survey. The survey was done exactly they way I anticipated, with the pins located in an accurate and proper manner. Butch & Brad arrived just as scheduled and completed the work with respect for my neighbors' property that they needed to use to access pins to verify my property lines. They were very considerate and repaired any areas that needed to be dug up to locate the pins. They were both very friendly and knowledgeable in their profession. I would highly recommend Tim Johnson Surveying to everybody.

Description of Work
Surveyed my property & established property boundaries

07/28/2018

Tim and team did a great job with the initial survey and were able to make subsequent updates based on new findings on a pipeline right of way. The price was fair and the work was excellent.

Description of Work
Land Survey of My Property

05/09/2018

Excellent! The entire service from the moment I contacted them to get a quote to compare prices, hiring, setting a date and finishing the job - met and exceeded my expectations. I strongly endorse this company and team. Will certainly hire again for future needs.

Description of Work
survey and mark property lines with stakes for landscaping

Category land surveyor

Land surveying, site, grading, zoning compliance plans, boundary disputes, fence and fema surveys, construction layout & design.