To get a better night’s sleep and improve your health, minimize allergens and irritants in your bedroom by replacing VOC-releasing items with organic ones.
Get matched with top window treatment in Avon, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local window treatment.
Matching on Angi
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Avon
- B. More DecorInstallation went AMAZING! Bryan did awesome work, my window treatments look absolutely stunning. Bryan really goes the extra mile when installing. Will definitely hire him again.
- B. More DecorBryan did a great job installing drapery rods. Very professional and courteous. Would definitely recommend him to others.
- B. More DecorExcellent service. I have worked with many different installers over 20+ years in the business and feel that he is very talented, professional, and thoughtful. I would definitely recommend him. He really cares about the final result. A++!
- BUDGET BLINDSI used them twice. Both time went great. Its affordable and the blinds are very high quality. Paul will help you with options and colors. One home we did all wood, and it looked amazing. The second house was just done around Christmas time and we did different styles. They all look and work great. The installer was on time, fast and he did a great job! He even cleaned up all of his mess, which most contractors forget those small details... I appreciate how awesome they are!
- BUDGET BLINDS OF BRIGHTONJulie came to house and helped me pick a shade that would cover two living room windows. She was very helpful. There are so many colors, materials and designs to pick from. I placed my order and Julie called when it came in. Cory came out to install the shade. He was very professional and polite. Before I knew it he had removed the vertical blinds and installed the shade. I am very happy and satisfied
- BUDGET BLINDSDavid showed us a lot of choices, and found out information when I wanted to the "R" value for the blinds we purchased. He knew the product and the product is guaranteed for as long as we own the home. They did everything: the measuring, putting up the blinds, etc. They gave us choices in different price ranges. The price was higher than what we have used before when we would put in our own blinds, but the quality is excellent and the price is on par with other blind company. They put up temporary blinds so that we would have window coverings while we were waiting on our new blinds. They were very responsive, and even gave us one free shade for our bathroom. He was very nice and very helpful and even referred us to a company that could put on a window film for our windows that have a curved top
- On Pins And NeedlesTerri is wonderful. She visited my house several times to help me pick out the fabric and design, and in the end created exactly what I want for the 14 windows (various sizes and shapes) of my sun room. Her price is very reasonable too. I have no complaints through and through.
- Husband For a DayThe job was a complete success. The work was done quickly and well, and the best use was made of every team members time and expertise. Once Brian understood what I wanted, I was freed up to supervise the work of the other people and coordinate the job. There were moments that we had to improvise and vary from the original plan, and that was no problem for Brian, as he was very flexible in his work style. His expertise far exceeded the job, but he worked at it seriously and the quality of his work was excellent. It is worth mentioning that when the children of the household came home from school and were curious about what was going on, Brian was great with the kids and cheerfully answered their questions, while not being distracted from the job. Ditto the arrival of the parents. As a woman often dealing with contractors and people in all of the trades, I have sometimes experienced a subtle devaluing of my expertise and an unwillingness to perform tasks as I want them done. The opposite was true of Brian - he was cooperative, supportive, and respectful of me and I really appreciate that. Moreover, he was willing to contribute his considerable expertise to this job which, along with his great attitude, made the day a pleasure and the outcome a complete success. I highly recommend Brian and plan to enlist his services again soon. I wish he lived in Los Angeles
- FABRICS & FINDINGS FOR THE HOMEThe staff from Fabrics & Findings For The Home was absolutely wonderful with the whole process. They really assisted me in what I needed to be done and what I was looking for. It was my first experience and it went very smoothly thanks to their professionalism.
- On Pins And NeedlesTerri came to the house to discuss our objectives, consider the alternatives and measure the windows. Her design suggestions were excellent and definitely improved the final product. She lent us her sample books and provided swatches to assist in selecting the materials. She brought the first set of drapes to the house to hang them and confirm the measurements. All five windows now look fantastic and have drawn compliments from everyone who's seen them. Terri delivers top quality work at a fair price and stands behind her work. Her workmanship is beautiful. She is an honest woman whose integrity permeates her work and her relationships
Window Treatment Services in Avon
- Business Description:I have just moved to the finger lakes area from NYC where I helped run my fathers window treatment business for many years. I came to this area to start my own venture. I can help you with anything and everything. From helping you turn your house into a Home, to just a simply helping you fix a single shade.Recent Review:Installation went AMAZING! Bryan did awesome work, my window treatments look absolutely stunning. Bryan really goes the extra mile when installing. Will definitely hire him again.Alanna H.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:For close to 30 years, Modern Window has been synonymous with premium, custom window solutions for Western New York and Northern Pennsylvania. When you add our ability to make yours a more eco-friendly home with the fact that we specialize in 100% American-made windows, it’s clear why this local, family-owned company has found success for so long. Call 716-873-8800 for your free, no-obligation appointment today!Recent Review:GREAT JOB; THEY DID EVERYTHING THAT WAS CONTRACTED. CLEANED UP, TOOK ALL THE RUBBISH AND LEFT THE PLACE IN A-ONE CONDITION, ALSO EXPLAINED WHAT WAS DONE, WHY, AND THE OPERATION OF THE INSTALLED ITEMS. EXTREMELY PLEASEDFRANCIS U.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:lue Jay is InstallationMastersTM USA certified through the United States Department of Energy and developed by (AAMA) the American Architectural Manufacturers Association for new construction and replacement window and door installation in residential and light commercial marketsRecent Review:Signed contract in 1/2020 for windows doors and storm doors, have only dealt with owner. Not only is nothing installed yet, the windows have been siting on my front porch since july! Who knows if the doors have even been ordered!? Owner fails to update me like I specifically asked on multiple occasions, and has yet to contact me in the past three months! This is by far the worst services I have ever dealt with. So much for trying to support a "local family business"! Do not even think of getting a quote from them, after doing research on the construction industry, they overprice just like everyone else and yet I still have nothing to show for itWarren P.
- Business Description:CARPET CLEANING, CUSTOM INSTALLATION OF CARPET, CERAMIC, LAMINATE, VINYL, HARDWOOD AND WINDOW TREATMENTS.Recent Review:THE OWNER CONTACTED ME LAST YEAR AND ASKED THAT I CHANGE MY NEGATIVE REVIEW. After much thought I decided to amend my views. Don't get me wrong. I am not saying that they are great or that I was unjust in my diatribe. I am merely adding on to the review to say that now, after only a year-and-a-half the carpet in two out of three rooms is all wrinkled up. My husband and I live a quiet life there with our dog, no kids running around, no shoes worn in the house. So, my views are the same: they did an extremely poor job. I have bought carpet from this company for decades. In the past I would have given them the highest rating but my recent experience has made me do a 180. I purchased three rooms of carpet from them two years ago and, once it was installed, that was the end of the great experience. I called six months ago to report that the fibers were coming out in handfuls and was told that someone would call me back. They didn't so I waited a few weeks and tried again. Still no response. Finally, after my third call three weeks ago, a young man came out and inspected the carpet. He agreed that the carpet was falling apart and, when I mentioned that it had a five year warranty, he asked if I had had it professionally cleaned every 12 months. I said no since it is only my husband and myself living here. He said that the warranty was therefore voided. I asked why no one had told me I needed to do this when I bought the carpet and he responded that it was in the fine print of the paperwork I signed. I feel that it is something that should be explained to the person when they buy the carpet. He agreed but basically said "oh well. Sorry.". Never again. It's not like they are the only carpet source in the area. So, I ended up getting new carpet BUT they said that unless I paid for all new padding that I would have to forego any warranty. They also charged for installation and removal of the old carpet. But, beyond that, they were incredibly rude and did a very poor installation jobPeggy S.
- Business Description:CARPET & RUG DEALERSRecent Review:I love my carpet! Dan helped us pick out carpet and measured the room. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions and concerns. Tim installed the carpet and did a great job! I was so impressed that I decided to do a hall and bedroom alsoRichard C.
- Business Description:Vertical Elegance is locally owned and operated in East Rochester NY, offering one stop source for your custom window coverings, including shutters, blinds, sheers and shades.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Are cool breezes sneaking into your home and racking up your heating bills? Choose the right exterior caulk for windows that can stand up against the elements.
How long does it take to install a window? Replacing a window can do wonders for your home’s energy efficiency, but this job isn’t always a quick fix. Learn more.
Find window treatment in
window treatment in Avon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CHRISTIE CARPET INC4414 DEWEY AVE
Rochester, New York
- CHRISTIE CARPET INC
- H&C Quality Window Cleaning18 Dickinson St
Rochester, New York
- H&C Quality Window Cleaning
- J C Penney Co600 Eastview Mall
Victor, New York
- J C Penney Co
- Modern Window of NY Inc227 Thorn Ave
Orchard Park, New York
- Modern Window of NY Inc
- SelectBlinds.com7420 S Kyrene Rd #119
- Silver Draperies27 Tay Brook Ln
Rochester, New York
- Slipcover SolutionsPO Box 1372
Pittsford, New York
- SPECTRUM WINDOWS & WALLS6280 RT-96
Victor, New York
- Spin Doctor Home Improvement82 Brookdale Park
Rochester, New York
- Sunny Days Painting62 Harvey Ln
Spencerport, New York
- Vertical Elegance823 Fairport Rd
East Rochester, New York
- Vertical Elegance
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR