Laminate flooring can be a little unforgiving. Repairs often turn into replacements, but the actual cost to repair laminate floors depends on the extent of the damage.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Allegany, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Flooring Reviews in Allegany
- AMV Interiors and Construction IncAleks was terrific. I'm very happy with the job he and his men did. Great work. He's punctual, reliable, honest and very helpful. He finished the work on time! I will be using him again to renovate and redesign my kitchen. I highly recommend AMV Contracting.
- Antnee's PaintingAnthony and his team were absolutely amazing. I found Anthony on Angi's list and he responded right away and came for a quote that week. We were moving in the following week and Anthony was able to get his crew in and do the job before we moved in. They were on time and worked diligently! They all had a great attitude and were a pleasure to have in the house. Anthony is awesome and I will be hiring him again to strip more wallpaper and paint! Seriously, can't recommend enough!
- National Seal Techs LLCVery professional. Good prices. My kitchen and bathroom look amazing. Work was done in timely manner. Would definitely recommend!
- JGP Carpentry and ConstructionIt came out just as I wanted and it was done in less that a week. The work is very good and the workers were very respectful. I would definitely hire them again.
- JD Construction & RemodelingJD Construction was great for my bathroom and kitchen update. They did extensive work including replacing the subfloor and rotted joists in the bathroom. They did the floor installation in bathroom and large kitchen, put up new drywall, stained and installed cabinets, and installed water fixtures. Jeff and Derek are responsive, easy to get in touch with, very professional and polite, they are a great, fast-working team that I would hire again for future projects
- Big Tim's Windows, Doors & MoreTim did an amazing job. I’m very happy with the flooring he did. He was very knowledgeable, efficient and he kept the work space, my home, neat and tidy. I would definitely hire him for my next home improvement!
- JGP Carpentry and ConstructionJGP did a FANTASTIC job. John was friendly, personable and extremely professional. Without a doubt, I would (will) use home again and certainly refer anyone who needs work done.
- AMV Interiors and Construction IncThis is our second go around with Aleks and his crew at AMV, and just like the first time, we couldn't be happier with the experience. This was a somewhat last minute renovation (all to accommodate an impulse-buy pool table) and Aleks found a way, in his packed schedule, to fit us in and perform the work in record time. The results are professional and beautiful. I even made a bad lighting purchase that just wouldn't work with what we need, and have had to order a replacement, which Aleks has graciously agreed to come and install, even though the job is done. Thanks guys
- AMV Interiors and Construction IncI cannot say enough good things about Aleks and his crew, and it is my pleasure to give them an "A" rating in every category. We started the project with a fairly long list, and the list continued to grow as the work progressed. I have worked with contractors in the past, and I have often experienced resistance to "added work." Not with Aleks. His response was always the same: "No problem." This is our weekend home, so we would usually only see Aleks when we arrived toward the end of their work day on Fridays. The entire crew is very polite and professional.(How often does an entire crew shake your hand as they are leaving?) Over the weekend we would come up with a list of items for Aleks to take a look at or address and email it to him on Sunday night. Without fail, by the following Friday, all of the things on the list were addressed. They made sure the place was cleaned for our arrival and even limited themselves to the use of only one of the bathrooms so the others could be kept pristine. When I first met with Aleks, he was very up front that he could not start the work for a few months. He explained he did it that way because once he started the project, he wanted to be able to dedicate his crew to our project alone. He was true to his word, and his crew was there every weekday from the start of the project to the end. Communications with Aleks, mostly via text, were always polite, professional, and prompt (even on weekends, when I ought not to have been bothering him). I will (and already have) recommended Aleks and AMV Interiors to friends and neighbors, and I would (and will) hire him and his crew again in the future
- AMV Interiors and Construction IncAlecx and the boys were outstanding, I am extremely happy I chose them. They were very polite and always on time. I loved that he explained what he was going to do before doing it just incase I didn't like it, he wanted to know if I would be happy with it first. They would start the work as soon as they came is and only took a short lunch break and after they come back they would work all the way to the end of their day. Alecx helped me with a lot of ideas for where to find inexpensive but quality things for the house and what I needed and how much it will be, which was a great help to me. These men were honest, polite and they are trust worthy, they made me feel very comfortable and felt I did not have to watch over them and I have left them alone at the house and not worry about it. I am hiring them again to remodel my bathroom this month. What I'm really trying to say is that you will be very happy with this company. THEIR WORK IS BEAUTIFULLY DON
Flooring Contractors in Allegany
- Business Description:For close to 30 years, Modern Window has been synonymous with premium, custom window solutions for Western New York and Northern Pennsylvania. When you add our ability to make yours a more eco-friendly home with the fact that we specialize in 100% American-made windows, it’s clear why this local, family-owned company has found success for so long. Call 716-873-8800 for your free, no-obligation appointment today!Recent Review:GREAT JOB; THEY DID EVERYTHING THAT WAS CONTRACTED. CLEANED UP, TOOK ALL THE RUBBISH AND LEFT THE PLACE IN A-ONE CONDITION, ALSO EXPLAINED WHAT WAS DONE, WHY, AND THE OPERATION OF THE INSTALLED ITEMS. EXTREMELY PLEASEDFRANCIS U.
- Business Description:We are a family owner company. We work very hard to make our customers very happy. We take alot of pride in our work. We have very good labor rates. We are a small general contractor serving all of Western New York. We are a modular home dealer for Bill lake homes product line bringing beautiful homes to Western New York...Recent Review:It was very good. They were very positive. They were professional.Robert B.
- Business Description:We are a Licensed & Bonded Public Claims Adjusting Firm headquartered and founded in Tampa Bay, Florida. We represent clients in Florida, Georgia & Virginia. Our goal is to make sure that our clients receive ALL the money that they deserve from the insurance carrier. Our firm will communicate with the insurance company and act as an advocate for the policyholder during the claims process. We prepare a full scope and itemized estimate of damage for residential or commercial properties. We revi..Recent Review:Reliable Claims Adjusting provided invaluable assistance, ensuring that our insurance provider paid an appropriate amount based on our policy and the loss we had experienced. When we first filed our claim with the insurance company they tried to deny it completely, which was really frightening. Andrew with Reliable Claims Adjusting explained the whole process of working with a public adjuster, and ultimately was able to secure funds that should cover all of our needed repairs. We are incredibly gratefulHeidi S.
- Business Description:Hi my name is Trevor, and I pride myself on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. I strongly believe in giving my absolute best in all of the projects no matter how big or small. I am an expert in my trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. Please call or msg to setup your estimate, Don't Miss Out! Interior Painting Exterior Painting Flooring Installation/Refinishing Hardwood Floors Drywall/Repairs. We look forward to earning your bu..Recent Review:Trevor was very corteous snd professional. He went above and beyond his work making sure every room was finished to perfection and was very careful with my surrounding furniture. I highly recommend him for any painting or general handyman work. I am very happy with his workRosa S.
- Business Description:Miracle Method of Rochester. We have 9 full-time technicians. We have a process that is very unique from other refinishing companies. We even refinish tile floors in commercial settings! Hundreds of apartment complexes, schools, and hotels around the country have enjoyed the benefits of our amazing refinishing technology. If you have Ugly tile, tubs showers or countertops we have a inexpensive option for youRecent Review:DO NOT SIGN FOR THIS COMPANY UNTIL YOU COME SEE OUR HOUSE. The samples on display look great but don’t expect the same quality in your home. IT WILL NOT LAST LONG. Our work was done in September. At first I thought the kitchen counters looked great. I was thrilled, We were told what gentle cleaning products to use and, we were careful with that. However, in December, after rolling Christmascookies and setting baking pans on the island, I noticed a bit of difference in the shine of the counter in that area. A year later the counters look dull and worn -way older looking that the 1980’s counter top we replaced. We live in this house only 4 months of the year. My daughter is there on college breaks. Last summer she sent us a picture showing how the side of the counter was losing it’s finish. The bathroom was a disappointment from the beginning, except for the tiled tub walls which looked so much better than the fiberglass surround. We had picked a specked white with black & grey dots that looked like a stone finish. When it was done, it looked like 1960 and a kid did it. The tiny dots were streaks in many places. It looks really cheap. It had a mosquito sealed in it like Jurassic Park. When the Marc (?) came back to check the job he did have the mosquito sanded off but no replacement of sealer sanded off. The finish of the counter is terrible. If a bottle with sticker on bottom gets wet the print will stain the counter. So will makeup if you miss seeing it to wipe up right away. And you have to be sooo careful what you use to clean it up. Most things I was able to get up but one spot. yuk. The sink 3 years later is yellowing. Now to the new tub finish. I had them put on the rough stuff to help bottom not be slick. They never told me it would leave a bit off yellowsh tinge, but I can live with that. What upset me is Mark’s reaction when I pointed out the grey spots that made tub look dirty. He shrugged it off with the comment “That’s from putting on the non-slick (my word) coating.” AH NO!!! It’s underneath the coating. So now my tub looks dirty all the time. ONLY ONE YEAR LATER, we noticed a crack running from top to bottom of the tiles. We called and made an appointment to have them check it out. His comment was “well, it looks like someone took a box knife and ran it down the wall”. Like any of us would do something like that to what I thought was the best part of the job. He made an appointment for the repair and we made sure we were there for the 8am appt. NO SHOW. By noon we called and secretary acted surprised that we thought we had an appointment. At 5pm the repair guy showed up, said he had never seen something like that and would have to do some thinking about what to do. WE HAVE NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN. This December I noted a crack around the faucet. We had to leave for FL So didn’t call them. When we returned, (tub had been dry 3 months), the crack had become something else completely. It was a plastic coating on the so called “tile”! No wonder the comment about being able to use box knife to cut the tile! It was a super cheap plastic coating. Now everything looks older than the 1980’s stuff we covered up and we will have to replace everything they did. Take a look at the attached pictures. I’m pretty accepting not a perfectionist btch, but this really was my worst decision to doLindsey F.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Expert wood floor sanding and refinishing. Reasonable prices. Free estimates. Tom Duddy is the sole proprietor.Recent Review:The flooring came out great. Tom moved the furniture and kept the cleanup to a minimum. Tom was hard working and professional throughout the flooring process.William K.
- Business Description:Western New York's premier general contractor providing unbeatable quality and top-notch care for any home improvement project. We focus on making your plan a reality. From start to finish, your idea is our commitment. We offer first-class expertise for a wide range of services, both interior and exterior, building, remodeling, repairs, and more. Tell us how we can partner with you. Call today for your free consultation
- Business Description:Advanta Construction is an expanding company servicing the greater New York area. We are experienced in both commercial and residential projects. Our organization consists of our coordinated, client oriented office team and our crew of skilled craftsmen well practiced in many trades; including carpentry, plumbing, waterproofing, painting, and much more. Such a vast team allows us to provide for all of your construction needs
- Business Description:A locally owned and operated business, with the customers budget, quality, and satisfaction in mind. 24 hour emergency calls welcome.one time done right, your way.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
This article explores the benefits of hiring a tile contractor to install tile for a bathroom remodel. Here’s what you need to know to find the right pro for your project.
When your laminate floor suffers water damage, you don’t need to install new flooring. You can’t repair damaged planks, but you can individually replace them.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Allegany
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABMG GENERAL CONTRACTING CORP53 Route 17K
Newburgh, New York
- Adam Scudder Woodworking137 Axtell Rd
Maryland, New York
- Alpine Home Improvement Co268 Route 6N
Mahopac, New York
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Artistic Wood Floors316 Katrina Falls Rd
Rock Hill, New York
- Austin Bros. Contracting4 Roberts Ct
Queensbury, New York
- ABMG GENERAL CONTRACTING CORP
- Dependable Home ServicesPo box 23
Flycreek, New York
- Dependable Home Services
- GALLIVAN FLOOR SANDING26 GLENWOOD AVE
Silver Creek, New York
- GALLIVAN FLOOR SANDING
- IN STYLE FLOORING8 ORDWAY LANE.
North Creek, New York
- IN STYLE FLOORING
- North County Carpentry11883 Alleghany Rd .
Silver Creek, New York
- North County Carpentry
- Precision Flooring4747 Southwestern Blvd showroom by appointment
Hamburg, New York
- Precision Flooring
- Reliable Claims Adjusting1129 Venetian Harbor Dr NE
St Petersburg, Florida
- Reliable Claims Adjusting