Worried about water leaking around your toilet? You may have a faulty toilet flange. How much you’ll pay generally depends on your location and the complexity of your project. Learn more about the cost to replace a toilet flange.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Sparks, NV
There are 31 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Sparks
- Mansfield Plumbing LLCMike was very quick to respond to both of my calls when I needed my main sewer line cleaned out. It’s hard to find hard working and reliable service that you can trust but with Mansfield plumbing they are locals I can count on every time when I’m in need of any plumbing service!
- Mansfield Plumbing LLCExecellent Service, very reliable, effecient and professional.Iam very happy with his work and definitely will use him again.His work is A+and will absolutely speak for itself. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Mansfield Plumbing LLCMike Mansfield was the most professional plumber I had come to my house, and I had several over the last few years to deal with an ongoing drainage and sewer problem. He worked fast and efficiently and then went above and beyond to leave the area of my house that he worked on cleaner than it was before. Of all the plumbers that came to work on the issue I had, he was the only one to actually FIX it. I only wish I had called him sooner. I would absolutely only recommend Mansfield Plumbing
- Mansfield Plumbing LLCMansfield Plumbing installed everything I needed for my new farm sink and garbage disposal. They did a great job and everything was done right the first time. Very professional guys and I am hiring them again to install a clean out for my sewer. Thanks Mansfield Plumbing!!!
- Mansfield Plumbing LLCMike showed up on time! Did clean work! Was very professional and did the work very very close to his estimated work time! Would definitely recommend and have Mike work on my home again!!
- Mansfield Plumbing LLCMike is very professional and responsive. His prices are very fair and he takes pride in his work! We will definitely be using him again!
- Dirty PlumberDirty Plumber did a great job on our hot water heater recirculating pump and pipes. I called them on Oct 7 and set up an appointment for the following day from 12 – 3 and sent them a picture of the pump. I was able to be home earlier than expected and called them around 11, and Laz and Enrique arrived shortly thereafter. They were very professional, did the work efficiently, and arrived with all the parts they needed to complete the job (in my experience, often service personnel need to make one or more trips to get parts they did not have on their work vehicles). They also made the completed product look as nice as a hot water heater assembly can look – and the job was done to last, not a quick fix. If you need any plumbing work, I highly recommend Dirty Plumber based on quality of work and fairness of prices. This project cost $705, including a military discount – thank you, owner Jack, for your patriotism
- Roto RooterIt was a really bad clog in the pipes, they to use a Hydro-jet, and they did de-clog the pipe, the service was outstanding, friendly, and courteous, I'd hire them again any day, but, not for a while, hahahah
- Colby Plumbing CompanyThe Team at Colby's is "A" one in professionalism, quality workmanship and response time. If you need a plumber, now you know who to call. Thanks Colby Plumbing!
- Bridges Construction IncThe work was beautiful. All work performed was on time and went smoothly. The workers and subcontractors were helpful and on time. They did excellent work.
Plumbers in Sparks
- Business Description:Mansfield Plumbing is a veteran owned & operated business serving the greater Reno/Sparks area. We strive to provide the best technical expertise with exceptional customer service. Call us now to schedule your appointment!Recent Review:Awesome professional, courteous sevice.Jesse B.
- Business Description:Jackrabbit Plumbing Inc has been in business since 1978 and is a local, family owned and operated company. If you're looking for honest, reliable, and efficient services, we are here to provide what you need. We specialize in plumbing and radiant heating. Give us a call today! (Additional address = PO Box 792, Gardnerville, NV 89410. Additional contact names = Dave Super, Mark D Ward. Additional phones = 775-884-7511, 775-246-0343Recent Review:Arrived on time. Scott found where leak was coming from immediately. Communicated issue well. He replaced leaking section of 1/2” Pex pipe under hall bathroom and recaulked tub spout. Completed task in a timely mannerDiane C.
- Business Description:All Hours Air is your heating and cooling repair, as well as oil heating repair, specialists in Reno and Sparks Nevada. When you need heating repair in Reno, NV or heating repair in Sparks, NV give us a call. We offer outstanding rates and expert knowledge when you need heating and cooling repair or even oil heating repair. We are the only folks you need to call for heating and cooling repairs. We offer complete heating & cooling services like furnace installation, furnace repair, air conditi..Recent Review:Service person arrived on time and quickly completed an evaluation of my closed loop Geothermal heat system. Confirmed that the system was working properly and changed my filter. They were able to talk knowledgeably about my unit which is a little unique for the areaRalph M.
- Business Description:River City Plumbing is a full service plumbing company offering complete design and build services for all commercial and residential plumbing projects. We offer new construction, remodel, and 24 hour 7 day a week service. We're owned and operated by Native Nevadans with over 100 years of combined experience. River City Plumbing is a Boiler, hot water heat, and radiant heat specialist. Going green? We provide complete design, install and services for solar hot water systems. We Size and insta..Recent Review:Phil and Nick came in with a mask on and was very nice and quick. Thank you both for the great service. Also, I got an appointment quickly didn't have to wait weeks out.JOAN M.
- Business Description:Professional plumbing services at affordable prices!Recent Review:Dirty Plumber did a great job on our hot water heater recirculating pump and pipes. I called them on Oct 7 and set up an appointment for the following day from 12 – 3 and sent them a picture of the pump. I was able to be home earlier than expected and called them around 11, and Laz and Enrique arrived shortly thereafter. They were very professional, did the work efficiently, and arrived with all the parts they needed to complete the job (in my experience, often service personnel need to make one or more trips to get parts they did not have on their work vehicles). They also made the completed product look as nice as a hot water heater assembly can look – and the job was done to last, not a quick fix. If you need any plumbing work, I highly recommend Dirty Plumber based on quality of work and fairness of prices. This project cost $705, including a military discount – thank you, owner Jack, for your patriotismChris S.
- Business Description:Hawthorne Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is your local Reno plumbing company, capable of handling a wide range of plumbing problems for homeowners throughout the area. From water heater replacement to showerhead installation to toilet repairs, trenchless sewer replacement, and even full system maintenance, their team of highly-trained plumbers has the skill and expertise to get the job done. They are always available to assist you with your plumbing needs—they even offer 24/7 emergency plumbing ..Recent Review:Called to make an appointment was given a ball park quote over the phone. I requested an appointment for a particular day to minimize time off from work. Called the day of said appointment to confirm because nobody called me to confirm. They had not made the appointment for me. I tried sharing the story of what happened with the woman on the phone . She would not let me finish talking before cutting me off several times and putting me on hold. She put me on hold 5 times. I finally just hung up. First you forget me then put me on the backburner then cut me off. She stated they had several emergencies like my job didn't matter. Emergency quotes take up alot of time in the day it seems. Then you don't let me tell you what works for me after you ask. I definitely do not recommend this companyKevin B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Handyman Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I am very happy with the work that Mr. Fix it completed. They arrived on time and were thorough and had great communication with me. They reconfirmed all of the placing of the lights and went over the instructions for the ceiling fan remotes with me. I actually have another estimate for more work pending with them and plan on having them complete that as well. I will also recommend them to my friendsanna w.
- Business Description:Additional contact names - W Dean Upton, James T Regan, Michael W Scolari. Additional DBAs - RHP Mechanical Systems, RHP Inc. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional address - PO Box 2957, Reno, NV 89512. Additional fax - (775) 322-5508Recent Review:This outfit saved my tail several times. My first house had a furnace installed by another firm back in 2011 or so: Lennox Elite Oil Fired Furnace Model #02305-140/154-6A SERVICE # 4609L49697 I had nothing but issues with the installation and I was told by the folks that installed it that it was an 'oil line' issue and I would need to spend 10s of thousands to repair it. I called RHP for a second opinion and voila, they noticed that the installation of the lines was done backward, and boom! All worked just fine. RHP saved me needless stress, costly needless repairs. I can't thank them enough for sending Dennis their Furnace expertDavid S.
- Business Description:Straight Up! Plumbing is a full plumbing service, repair, and installation company. Our focus is service with integrity like it was years ago, when customers called us by our first name and we served them like they were our neighborRecent Review:Very good very happy with repair seviceClaudia Jean P.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:We were impressed by the quick response after contacting a rep this morning from Mr. Rooter. A friendly and professional employee named Travis came to our house promptly and unclogged the drain in no time. On a Monday morning no less. The charge was $316.71Marty G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
It can be worrisome when your toilet flushes in the middle of the night despite no one using it. The culprit may be ghost flushing. Luckily, there are a few ways to fix it.
If your sprinkler system doesn’t turn off, many things could be to blame, including debris in the sprinkler heads, a faulty shut-off valve, and issues with the controller. Find out what to do when your sprinklers won’t turn off.
Find Plumbers in
- Spanish Springs
- Sun Valley
- Vc Highlands
- Virginia City
- Washoe Valley
- Mound House
- Incline Village
- Silver Springs
- Kings Beach
- Carson City
- Tahoe Vista
- Carnelian Bay
- Tahoe City
- Olympic Valley
Plumbers in Sparks
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ Home Repair890 craigmont dr
- A1 Plumbing1611 Greg Street
- ABSOLUTE DRAIN SVCPO Box 61025
- Absolute Water HeatersPO Box 61317
- Affordable Filtration4030 Houston Dr
- Affordable Plumbing & Heating LLC11574 Pepper Way
- AIRHART LTD2258 RUDDY WAY
- All Hours Air LLC395 Freeport Blvd
- All Pro Plumbing & Heating19815 Heater Ln
- Allen Plumbing Heating & Air ConditioningPO Box 60892
- Alpha Omega Mechanical LLC135 Coney Island Dr
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - NORTHERN NEVADAP.O. Box 2309
- Anchorage Construction Management, Inc.3832 Sweetland Dr
Carson City, Nevada
- Anthony & Sylvan Pools3019 St Rose Pkwy #120
- Any Appliance Service84 Shady Tree Ln
Carson City, Nevada
- Aquious, Inc.1735 Shadow Park Dr
- Art McBride Services1879 Kings Canyon Rd
Carson City, Nevada
- A+ Home Repair
- B & B Plumbing11172 Trails End Ct
- Bemiss PlumbingPO BOX 1059
Carnelian Bay, California
- BEST PLUMBING & HEATING, LLCPO BOX 5259
- Biale Construction LLCPO Box 7278
- Big Bear Plumbing Company323 Mt Rose St
- Blue Lake Sealcoat and Striping488 McFaul Way
Zephyr Cove, Nevada
- Bridges Construction Inc1121 University Ter
- B & B Plumbing
- CETO Builders Inc695 Manzanita Ln
- Chad Handyman
- Cheap For You1205 S Meadows Pkwy
- Chuck's Repair Service1429 Langley Dr
- Clark Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning2178 Eloise Ave Ste A
South Lake Tahoe, California
- Clearview Plumbing & Heating, LLC1480 Bridgewood Ln
- Collins Handyman5599 Quail Manor Ct
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Craig's Home Repair4660 Saint Andrews Dr
- CETO Builders Inc
- Easy Rooter125 London Dr
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Easy Rooter
- Figueroa's Construction1767 Coyote Rd
- Flooring Lane258 Kingsbury Grade
- FloSafe Consulting2448 Glenfaire Drive
Rancho Cordova, California
- Frankenstein Handyman solutions 750 McDonald Dr
- Freedom PlumbingP O Box 2038
- Freedom Plumbing1430 greg street
- Figueroa's Construction
- H S W5255 Honey Bear Dr
Sun Valley, Nevada
- Hawthorne Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Reno4960 Longley Ln Suite 31
- High Sierra Recycled Forest Products16780 Dry Creek Road
- High Sierra Services15320 Pinion Dr
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Highland Home Maintenance & Repair Inc5040 Dry Gulch Rd
- Home Depot5125 Summit Ridge Ct
- Home Energy Experts140 Icon Ct
- H S W
- J-N-L Plumbing55 FREEPORT #24
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION2036 Nevada city hiwy
Grass Valley, California
- Jackrabbit Plumbing Inc1432A Industrial Way
- Janiga, Dr. Jennifer500 Damonte Ranch Pkwy Ste 703
- JBL Custom Plumbing and Drain ServicePO Box 2616
- Jerry's Handyman Service5835 sundown drive
Sun Valley, Nevada
- Jet Plumbing Heating & Drain Services1553 Hymer Ave
- JG Construction319 Bret Harte
- Johnson Plumbing131 Coney Island Drive
- J-N-L Plumbing
- Kaiser PlumbingPO Box 60991
- Kaiser Plumbing
- Lambs Heating & Air1275 Kleppe Lane unit 22
- Lambs Heating & Air
- Mannco Construction 64 Cedarbrook Rd
Hewitt, New Jersey
- Mansfield Plumbing LLC4855 Crestside Dr
- Master Service Plumbing Inc325 Sunshine Ln
- MIC Delivery31 Kari Lane
- Michael's Plumbing Heating & Air Inc670 Kresge Ln
- Minden Heating & Air Conditioning LLC2701 Gordon Ave
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Reno Sparks1092 Greg St
- Mr. Fix it LLC2000 Vallee Way
- Mannco Construction
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. 7950 NW 53RD ST
- NDI Plumbing Inc.39 Glen Carran Cir
- Nevada Trimpak Inc2675 Fury Ct
- Nornev home repair and maintenance services690 katherine st
- Northwest Plumbing262 Walker St
- Norwegian Drain Cleaning LLC11535 lemmon dr
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.