Rebar is used to reinforce structures such as your foundation or driveway. Learn average rebar prices and how to budget for your project in this helpful guide.
Get matched with top concrete driveway contractors in Sparks, NV
There are 7 highly-rated local concrete driveway contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Driveways Reviews in Sparks
- Quality CurbWonderfully! Tony was professional and friendly, showed up when he said he would, was quick and efficient. He also made sure to call with enough notice and when the crew showed up, they too did a great job, quick and efficient, I'm happy with the price and the job, thanks
- West Coast Dirt WorksWest Coast Dirt Works we’re professional and easy to work with. We had a septic issue and had to tear out a stamped colored concrete pad to gain access to fix the issue. WCDW perfectly matched the stamp color and texture of the concrete. It blended beautifully into the previously pored concrete. The time and attention given to our project was tremendous. They’ll be me first call for future projects
- West Coast Dirt WorksWest Coast Dirt Works worked fast and professional. Mike came out for the estimate and gave full detail for what the job would entail. Outperformed my expectations and his crew did an amazing job. Very happy with the end result of my new cured concrete driveway extension.
- Quality CurbSmooth from start to finish. Tony described process and materials completely and patiently answered all of our questions. We were flexible on the date, so that helped them, also. The job was completed much more quickly than we could have imagined (less than one day!) and it looks great - although it's only been 5 days. Workers were also respectful of landscaping, as requested. Also - quote was best one we received, so easy to choose Quality Curb
- Quality CurbTony and his crews from Quality Curb did a great job. Best price we could find on the driveway. Excellent job on both the concrete driveway and the paver patio, both installed on time and on budget.
- Quality CurbTony came out on the date and time as promised to work up an estimate for requested work. He was very professional and took the time to explain the process the crew would do. Unfortunately at the time of the estimate he indicated that mid to late October was when the work could be accomplished. Fortunately he was able to find an opening in early September, he and the crew arrived at the time promised. Everything went smooth and they accomplished the complete removal of the old concrete and pour and finish of the new concrete. I am very happy to once again have a smooth flat driveway and sidewalk
- Quality CurbThe work was scheduled to be completed in 6 days and they got it done in 5. They worked very hard all day and did an excellent job. Their customer service was very responsive to our questions and needs.
- Quality CurbTony came for appt. right on time answers all questions & gave estimate right then, kept in touch. Workers were friendly & really good. We loved the whole process & love the finished product.
- Quality CurbGood estimate ahead of schedule and fantastic work. Crew was great and respectful of our property. Tony was great to work with – very well done. I am impressed.
- Quality CurbGreat! Tony submitted a bid along with another concrete company. AARP insurance chose Quality concrete. Due to winter weather conditions we needed it done as soon as possible and extra steps were needed to be taken. Tony and crew did a great job on a tight time frame. I would highly recommend this company
Concrete Driveway Companies in Sparks
- Business Description:Concrete/Excavation Contractor. We specialize in Decorative Concrete, Patios, Walkways, Stamped and Pavers and all Flatwork. We also do Concrete Pavers. CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE!Recent Review:Professional, detail oriented, efficient, and reasonably priced. Great company. I'm hiring them to lay pavers as well.Genevie V.
- Business Description:Quality curb offers quality concrete, paver, and curb installations since 1992. The majority of our employees have worked with the company an average of 7 years. We offer a free estimate and timely installation. Additional DBAs - American Quality Curb, Schuhmacher & Schuhmacher Inc, Legends Landscaping. Additional phone - (775) 829-2468. Additional web - www.legendslandscaping.comRecent Review:Wonderfully! Tony was professional and friendly, showed up when he said he would, was quick and efficient. He also made sure to call with enough notice and when the crew showed up, they too did a great job, quick and efficient, I'm happy with the price and the job, thankChris M.
- Business Description:"A truck and a lawn mower. Santiago brothers started by cutting lawns over the weekends to earn some extra money. Now Santiago Landscape & Maintenance has specialize in residential landscape installations. Our goal is to create your outdoor area more of a living space not just a back yard. With our Landscape contractors license (#56408) and our Concrete contractors licence (#56408 C) we can help you complete a whole back/front yard by saving you the extra cost and headache of juggling the sch..Recent Review:Santiago and his crew got the work done quickly and neatly. We purchased the T posts and the deer fencing material based on his estimate of what was needed. Santiago provided the labor, concrete and miscellanious hardware and materialsRobert K.
- Business Description:NEWS FLASH! We have recently opened our new expended cabinet showroom to augment our retail cabinet sales. We are a full service Remodeling and Custom Home Builder. We have been providing quality craftsmanship at competitive prices for over 42 years in the Reno-Tahoe area. Here are some of the services we provide: In home consultation at no charge. Complete Kitchen and Bath design. We sell 5 lines of cabinets from traditional to modern. We provide you with drawings and 3d renderings. Itemize..Recent Review:The work was beautiful. All work performed was on time and went smoothly. The workers and subcontractors were helpful and on time. They did excellent work.pV P.
- Business Description:Aztec’s Concrete, LLC. Offers concrete contracting services to the entire State of Nevada specially to Northern Nevada in particularly to the areas of RENO, SPARKS, CARSON CITY and surroundings areas. Our staff is well experienced with an extended knowledge in all types of concrete finishesRecent Review:Roberto promptly submitted a VERY competitive bid. He and his crew were on time, professional and friendly. Work was done to a high standard and all phases "flew" through inspections with no remedial work needed. Plumbing and HVAC are currently being completed, I'll review the slab work when finished. So far, totally satisfied....Michael C.
- Business Description:Professional Quality Work At Affordable PricesRecent Review:We are very happy with how the project went. From answering our call right away to completion was less than a week. Preparing my house to sell Temo was helpful with colors and choosing some accessories for the bathroom we had missed. The ones he choose were perfectsteven A.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:It was good. They showed up exactly on the time they told me, got the work done on time, and cleaned up really good. They're gonna be the only people that I'm going to use.Robert L.
- Business Description:Mannco Construction is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability, is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our businessRecent Review:Ryan misrepresented himself as a carpenter and that he was able to complete a renovation of a cabin. he assured me that he had other trade contacts such a plumber electricians. ryan lied to me on multiple occasions about orders he allegedly placed at home depot. he was unable to complete one task and by the time i realized that i was being taken for a ride i was out of $37000 cash in 9 weeks. he is a complete fraud and made unauthorized purchases on my home depot credit card. i had professional contractors come in to look at his work and they told me he did everything wrong. they informed me to get a lawyer and try to recover some of my life savings. i was a victim to a construction scheme by ryan and his company. pls be aware i don't want ryan and his company to scam other hard working people. if anyone has been a victim to ryan and mannco construction pls try and contact me. all of the negative reviews on angis list are accurate. unfortunately, i gave ryan the benefit of the doubt and became a victim of his scam.Kim S.
- Business Description:Quality First Home Improvement, Inc. provides and installs a variety of home improvement products for residential clients throughout Northern California, including roofing, gutters, windows, all types of patio covers, cool wall exterior coating, solar systems, siding, stucco, decks and more. We are a Master Elite Roofing Contractor and have received GAF’s Master Elite Excellence Triple award and PlyGem’s Consumer Excellence award. Quality First Home Improvement also specializes in insulated p..Recent Review:First, let it be known that Quality First solicited US for business- not the other way around! One evening, while painting my front room, a canvasser from the company knocked on our door; wow! do I regret ever answering that door!!!! Long story short, after three visits and a very LONG sales pitch which involved at least a forty page portfolio, we finally agreed to sign a contract to have our house painted. The price was significantly more than what we expected, but because of the presence of lead paint - as well as being lied to and told that the paint would have to be removed to the bare wood was exposed - we agreed on a price of 40,941 for the job. Of course, it didn't help their cause when Oleg threw in a manipulative little statement that was reminiscent of some of the things I used to hear from my mother: "two employees in addition to the canvasser have invested numerous hours in bringing this contract to the table; how could you just back out now?" I let that little bit of unprofessional sales behavior go, but I did not forget it. Now, I see that it is probably pretty representative of how they deal with customers. Since then, we have spent countless hours choosing paint colors, not to mention completing a goodly amount of prep work in anticipation of finally getting this job done. Needless to say, Covid 19 has slowed things down considerably, but we continued to rest assured that all was well; after all, we had a signed contract with a professional company. Well, boy was that a stupid assumption! Today, Chris called - amiable, "born to be a salesman" Chris who did all the right things to connect with us, right down to telling stories about his baby at home - and informed us that they had low-balled our quote and would need another $25,000 ( an additional 61%!!!!) to complete the job! Supposedly this diamond rated company doesn't have the proper equipment to paint a Victorian (one might ask then, why were they canvassing our neighborhood???), and the extra cost would be necessary to secure the proper scaffolding. Are you kidding me? That is almost 50% more - on a price that was unbelievable in the first place!!! You can bet that we reminded them that we have a contract; we reminded them that from our dining room table, Oleg phoned the owner/president of the company to go over numbers before we ever signed; and we also reminded them that they had a legal obligation to eat the extra cost. What we didn't say was that we believe that this deserves a visit to a lawyer, and we will be doing so at our first opportunity! Chris and Oleg: you lost out today on a lot of future sales! We live in a pocket of historic homeowners who are in constant need of home repairs, and we were prepared to tell everyone what we knew of you - what nice guys you were; how honest you were, blah, blah, blah. As of today, however, we will shout to the moon that your diamond certified company -apparently diamonds are not what they used to be! - does not uphold its contractskimberly w.
- Business Description:Woman owned business Certified DBE with NDOT 38 Years Experience Many Local References
Deals in Sparks for Concrete Driveways
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete driveway articles
Do you have a cracked or damaged sidewalk that needs to be replaced? Find out how much it costs to replace a sidewalk slab based on factors like type and size.
Your HVAC system’s air ducts are an important part of your home, so you may wonder if you should consider having them cleaned professionally. The answer largely depends on who lives in your home.
Find concrete driveway contractors in
concrete driveway contractors in Sparks
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Call Handyman2475 polk st
- 1 Call Handyman
- A Level Abovep.o. box 1236
Zephyr Cove, Nevada
- ABL Carpet CleaningPO Box 7093
- All Seasons Lawn & LandscapingPO Box 41358
- Anchorage Construction Management, Inc.3832 Sweetland Dr
Carson City, Nevada
- APEX GRADING & PAVING INCPO BOX 19045
- ARMAC Construction LLCPO Box 4616
Carson City, Nevada
- Aztec's Concrete LLC20906 White Rock Dr
- A Level Above
- Diamond in the Rough Lawn Maintenance905 Golden West Rd.
- Diamond in the Rough Lawn Maintenance
- EL VIVE CONCRETE INC2900 CHAVEZ DR
- EL VIVE CONCRETE INC
- Highlands Construction Home Remodel and Repair Inc14500 Geronimo Trl
- Hopkins concrete318 Broadway Blvd
- Highlands Construction Home Remodel and Repair Inc
- Iconic Concrete LLC2740 Beach River Dr
- Iconic Concrete LLC
- Nornev home repair and maintenance services690 katherine st
- Nornev home repair and maintenance services