Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Sparks, NV
There are 13 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Sparks
- West Coast Dirt WorksWest Coast Dirt Works we’re professional and easy to work with. We had a septic issue and had to tear out a stamped colored concrete pad to gain access to fix the issue. WCDW perfectly matched the stamp color and texture of the concrete. It blended beautifully into the previously pored concrete. The time and attention given to our project was tremendous. They’ll be me first call for future projects
- West Coast Dirt WorksWouldn't hire anyone else! We have had West Coast do all of our dirt work and concrete in the past and will continue with all future projects!
- West Coast Dirt WorksProfessional and courteous, exhibited the highest levels of workmanship and job knowledge. I would recommend them to anyone.
- Aztec's Concrete LLCRoberto promptly submitted a VERY competitive bid. He and his crew were on time, professional and friendly. Work was done to a high standard and all phases "flew" through inspections with no remedial work needed. Plumbing and HVAC are currently being completed, I'll review the slab work when finished. So far, totally satisfied....
- Quality CurbWe had a few bids for concrete decking around our pool. Quality Curb's bid was fair and I felt comfortable with Tony. He seemed quite knowledgeable and experienced. His crew was very Courteous and they showed up each day on time. The communication was excellent. The finished product turned out fantastic! I would highly recommend Quality Curb to anyone lookin
- Heavy Duty Concrete and PaversIsrael, Richard, Denise, Shawn, and the crew were a pleasure to work with. The estimate for the work was done quickly and fairly. The work was finished expertly and fast! We highly recommend this company.
- Alpha Concrete, LLCMiguel Ruelas did excellent work. He arrived on time both for the estimate and for the actual work. His price was the best of the 4 bids that I received. He prepped the site, organized the concrete delivery and a concrete pump and completed the work 3 days after I awarded him the contract. The concrete finishing work looks great. He did it all himself. It was a relatively small job (7 cubic yards) both very high quality and professionally done
- Burson Custom ConcreteI thoroughly enjoyed working with Chad and associates. The bid was more than fair. His exacting attention to detail and pride in quality work is refreshing. You will like the finished product and will congratulate yourself on having the good judgement in hiring Burson Custom Concrete.
- SIERRA DESIGN CONCRETERuss and crew did an excellent job all were courtious friendly and very knowledgeable,job was done as scheduled and priced well. Would recommend Sierra Design Concrete over any other in the Reno area.They hit this one out of the park A+. Jim M.
- Quality CurbThey did what was bid for the price bid. I was very pleased with compacted base that was needed to combat frost heave.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Sparks
- Business Description:Concrete/Excavation Contractor. We specialize in Decorative Concrete, Patios, Walkways, Stamped and Pavers and all Flatwork. We also do Concrete Pavers. CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE!Recent Review:Professional, detail oriented, efficient, and reasonably priced. Great company. I'm hiring them to lay pavers as well.Genevie V.
- Business Description:Professional Quality Work At Affordable PricesRecent Review:We are very happy with how the project went. From answering our call right away to completion was less than a week. Preparing my house to sell Temo was helpful with colors and choosing some accessories for the bathroom we had missed. The ones he choose were perfectsteven A.
- Business Description:An owner operated, family run business servicing the Lake Tahoe (Nevada) area.Recent Review:I am thrilled with the quality of work that was done in my remodel. Scott was very responsive and the sub contractors did a wonderful job. Only issue was delay in painting while trying to schedule painter because they were so busy. It delayed some of the project. However, the painting job of the cabinet was excellent and worth the wait.!! I would definitely refer Ceto Builders. Yvonne RiggaYvonne R.
- Business Description:I am a nevada licensed general contractor NV # 46297Recent Review:great!, not a large company, but smallness leads to being more flexible. Ron is a master deck builder with years of experience, and it shows. his crew is also very experienced and easy to have at your house- they respect you and your space-great guys. Ron's pricing is fair and reasonable, I never felt like I was being taken advantage of or being ripped off. I will hire Ron and company for my next project, large or small, not even going to take any bids besides hisScott K.
- Business Description:We are a fully licence company that specialize on the following: Concrete walkways, patios, driveways, stairs etc. Weekly lawn maintenance (Mowing & Trimming ) $25 - $80 Fertilizing Pesticide applications Site clearing Landscape design Landscape installation Landscape maintenance Hardscape design Hardscape installation Material deliver Grading Excavation Outdoor living spaces Seeding Mulching Hedge trimming Wood or Stone walls Brick/Paver installation Driveway renovation/installation Minor tr..Recent Review:Israel, Richard, Denise, Shawn, and the crew were a pleasure to work with. The estimate for the work was done quickly and fairly. The work was finished expertly and fast! We highly recommend this company.Cherie W.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:It was good. They showed up exactly on the time they told me, got the work done on time, and cleaned up really good. They're gonna be the only people that I'm going to use.Robert L.
- Business Description:Sierra Stumpbusters LLC is here to help you with your next project. We specialize in professional stump removal and tree services in the greater Reno area. We are fast and efficient and our prices are competitive. Clean up is always available. We guarantee our work! Licensed and insuredRecent Review:Greg was one of the first to come out to take a look at the tree after I called. Just about every tree service was booked (including him) but he made time to come out considering our emergency situation. I had other tree services provide expensive estimates while trying to use fear as a selling point. Other tree services wanted to bring in big unnecessary equipment and most of them couldn't grind the stump. Greg got the medium sized tree down all by himself in a flash and ground down the stump the next day no problem. He made it look easy. Really glad I called GregAaron R.
- Business Description:We provide all aspects of concrete including custom stenciling, faux rock and counter tops. We accept all major credit cards.Recent Review:Russ and crew did an excellent job all were courtious friendly and very knowledgeable,job was done as scheduled and priced well. Would recommend Sierra Design Concrete over any other in the Reno area.They hit this one out of the park A+. Jim MJames M.
- Business Description:Aztec’s Concrete, LLC. Offers concrete contracting services to the entire State of Nevada specially to Northern Nevada in particularly to the areas of RENO, SPARKS, CARSON CITY and surroundings areas. Our staff is well experienced with an extended knowledge in all types of concrete finishesRecent Review:Roberto promptly submitted a VERY competitive bid. He and his crew were on time, professional and friendly. Work was done to a high standard and all phases "flew" through inspections with no remedial work needed. Plumbing and HVAC are currently being completed, I'll review the slab work when finished. So far, totally satisfied....Michael C.
- Business Description:NEWS FLASH! We have recently opened our new expended cabinet showroom to augment our retail cabinet sales. We are a full service Remodeling and Custom Home Builder. We have been providing quality craftsmanship at competitive prices for over 42 years in the Reno-Tahoe area. Here are some of the services we provide: In home consultation at no charge. Complete Kitchen and Bath design. We sell 5 lines of cabinets from traditional to modern. We provide you with drawings and 3d renderings. Itemize..Recent Review:The work was beautiful. All work performed was on time and went smoothly. The workers and subcontractors were helpful and on time. They did excellent work.pV P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Spanish Springs
- Sun Valley
- Vc Highlands
- Virginia City
- Washoe Valley
- Mound House
- Incline Village
- Silver Springs
- Kings Beach
- Carson City
- Tahoe Vista
- Carnelian Bay
- Tahoe City
- Olympic Valley
concrete contractors in Sparks
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Call Handyman2475 polk st
- 1 Call Handyman
- A Level Abovep.o. box 1236
Zephyr Cove, Nevada
- A-Z Fencing1855 King Edward Dr
- Anchorage Construction Management, Inc.3832 Sweetland Dr
Carson City, Nevada
- Anthony & Sylvan Pools3019 St Rose Pkwy #120
- APEX GRADING & PAVING INCPO BOX 19045
- ARMAC Construction LLCPO Box 4616
Carson City, Nevada
- Asphalt Protectors Inc.14010 Mt Anderson St
- Aztec's Concrete LLC20906 White Rock Dr
- A Level Above
- Foothill Tilesetting Inc39 Wellington Cutoff
- Foothill Tilesetting Inc
- Iconic Concrete LLC2740 Beach River Dr
- Iconic Concrete LLC
- Legends Landscaping324 S 18th St
- Legends Landscaping
- Outdoor Concepts LLC3608 Cambrian Ct
- Outdoor Concepts LLC
- Quality Curb324 S 18th St
- Quality Curb