The cost to build a pole barn can vary depending on the size of your barn and what materials you use. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of building a pole barn, along with strategies for lowering costs to make it meet your budget.
Get matched with top garage builders in Roswell, NM
There are 4 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Roswell
- Tuff Shed Inc - AlbuquerqueWe were impressed with the excellent communication throughout, the efficient work, and the positive, friendly attitude of everyone we encountered through Tuff Shed. We arranged everything through Coltrane long distance before coming out. We hadn't even seen the building site so lots of things were up in the air from our end. Coltrane was patient and had a "can-do" attitude through a number of changes and tweaks, and the necessary vagueness on our part. They delivered materials 90 minutes west of Albuquerque, and built the shed on-site on our unimproved land, the last 2 miles on dirt roads. The subcontractors Mickey and Eric were friendly, efficient, hardworking, and professional. We have a very bad dirt road leading to the site and they negotiated it easily with their rig. They built a sturdy, solid, secure shed in just a few hours, cleaned up, gave us a thorough overview of the whole job, and made sure we were satisfied before they left. We feel good about leaving our belongings in the shed between our visits to this site. We are thinking of having them build a larger shed that we can use as a "tiny house" while we are planning and building our permanent house. Then we will have it as a garden shed or guest house once we've moved in to our house. After seeing how well this all went, we would feel confident that we would be pleased with the results
- Baxter Construction IncThrough it all Richard Baxter was very patient (had to order special roofing to match our Morton Barn) and would not charge more than the estimate even though the Morton roofing panels were more expensive by half. Excellent workmanship and timeliness. Hay is stored and on sunny mornings we can enjoy sitting out of the wind as well. Great job at a fair price
- Baxter Construction IncWe are working on finalizing plans for new home construction at which time he will get me a final price /estimate to build a new home for me.
- Ez ShadeThis was a major upgrade for our whole house. The siding made it all go together, and I haven't had to paint since. The mother-in-law quarters is really my and quot;man cave,and quot; and I can't express how much this also adds to our house. The epoxy coverings of concrete in garages is easy to clean, very good looking, and make the garage and quarters feel like a tile floor. Metal building went up fast and efficient. We love it. Dennis and Eric are great to work with
- The Wood ShedSamples of the type products built by The Wood Shed are visible from the highway (NM 516) that runs by the company's location. My wife and I had been considering a small shed for our yard, and had examined the offerings at Lowe's, The Home Depot and some other local merchants. So we stopped by and got acquainted. We were impressed by the solidity of the products, the company's trademark swing-out (very solidly-built) door, which uses 2x4 framing, and the use of clear vented panels (in place of standard gable vents) to provide light inside without electricity. The buildings also come equipped with keyed locks. They allow for a great deal of customer "customization", once built. We thought The Wood Shed's "price for value" was excellent, and a much better value for our money than the other stuff we'd seen elsewhere. [Once ours was up and in place, we began to notice just how many of The Wood Shed's products are in place around town.] On the day set for installation, "Ernie" and his son showed up precisely on time (around 10 a.m.), and they had our shed up, leveled, and ready to go by late afternoon. I was available to watch them work from start to finish. They have a "system" for putting their sheds together; one that shows they neither waste time, nor do they forget details. All in all, theirs is a very straightforward system -- from shopping experience to completed installation -- designed to take as much of the uncertainty of buying such a product out of the process, and eliminate hassle. All in all, we were both impressed. We've had our shed for a year now with no problems whatsoever
- Outdoor ProfessionalThe most important things I can say about this business is that he showed up on time, did the work that I required in a timely matter, and did it for a very fair price. It is very hard to find an operator like this anymore.
- Baxter Construction IncI am from PA and Rick is from CO, we were in contact many times over the past 3 months, trying to get plans and prices together in the event my current home sold. Due to the winter months coming up, and my house is still unsold, we decided to wait until things open up in my area regarding home sales. When my home sells and I know what my net proceeds will be, then I will re-connect with Rick to see if we can get together on a plan and price for my new home. I was very impressed by Rick's professional manner and felt very comfortable discussing my needs with him. I would recommend his services to anyone who wants a professional contractor to deal with
- Tuff Shed Inc - AlbuquerqueVery well. Installation went smoothly. No complaints, crew was punctual, professional and cleaned up after the job was finished.
- Baxter Construction IncThe provider hasn't done any work yet, but we are progressing in that direction Rick has made the process easy. Great response time. Awesome customer services. A pleasure working with
- Ez ShadeA few years ago Dennis and Eric put a concrete-like coating on a large wood deck of mine. They were supposed to also replace the railing and stairs. Immediately the coating started to fail. Instead of fixing the coating or the deck, they ignored the problem entirely. They never finished the railing or stairs. The deck rotted underneath the coating. At this point the deck will have to be replaced. I have received multiple promises over the past few years from Eric to make things right, but he never came through. Buyer beware! Update: Eric promised to come fix the deck. They were going to remove it and install the new one. I was going to pay for the lumber. Eric put me off after coming to measure it. I wouldn't call him, but he'd call every once in a while to say he hadn't forgotten me. Eric has been let go. His father, the current owner Dennis, is unwilling to do anything his son promised to do because I "flamed him on Facebook." I wrote a bad review because he did bad work. That's what happens
Garage Builders in Roswell
- Business Description:Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info! We are a full service contractor, have been in business for 25 years, and are GB/98 licensed. Our primary services include Roofing, Concrete, and Stucco, but can provide all services for your Remodeling Project. No down payment required to start a project. Regardless the size of the job, the minimum charge is $650 for travel and set-up (travel fee does not apply to local customers and only for those that live more than 60 miles out). A one tim..Recent Review:Wonderful! Beyond our expectations! We hired Advanced American to take over a remodel in progress that had gone very wrong. The professional crew came in, demolished the work in progress and began anew, repairing and installing correctly and professionally. The final outcome is demonstrative of work well done with care and pride. Mr. Chrzanowski and his crew are very professional, fully communicative, friendly and polite. The workmen were always punctual, kept working throughout the day, took care to clean up and work magic with their craft. We are VERY pleased and will be seeking additional services from Advanced American. No regrets whatsoever, only satisfaction. Thank youDorothy G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Mobile Welding Services: Gates, Hinges, Stairs, Handrails, Doors, Storage Tanks, Equipment, Farm Maintenance, Equipment Repairs, ETC... (available 24/365. Emergency Welding Repairs. Pipe Fences, Barns, Gates, sheds, carports available as well) Call us today for a free quote!Recent Review:It was amazing. They had great communication. They were very professional and on time. They finished everything on time.marissa w.
- Business Description:You've been to the rest now try the BEST!!! Minor and major construction, roofing, stucco, remodeling, concrete work....Anything you need, no job to big or to small for us here at Torres Construction:) Torresserviceslc@gmail.coRecent Review:Torres Construction LLC was referred by a neighbor here in Port St. Joe Beach, Fl. After contacting Mr. Torres a meeting time was set for the following day. Mr. Torres arrived promptly, he was courteous and he came prepared to discuss the outdoor patio shower. First, he listened to our ideas and answered our questions regarding the design and materials available. He then showed pictures of outside showers he had constructed in our area and guided us on the preferred materials for a beach area. After deciding the type shower we liked, he then prepared a quite reasonable and acceptable estimate. Surprisingly, he was prepared to begin the project the next day. The quality and craftsmanship in the finished shower were excellent. In fact, his company will now begin on our kitchen renovation and interior painting projects. I highly recommend Mr. Torres and his company for any construction projects in your future. It has been a pleasure working with Mr.Torres and the professional work his company provides. Thank you Mr. Torres Jim/Martha Spence, Port St. Joe, FMartha S.
- Business Description:P.K. Construction is proud to be a family-owned and -operated home improvement company that homeowners throughout Odessa, Midland, and all of West Texas can count on for great products, impeccable installations, exceptional service, and sensible warranties. We make it our mission to be honest and upfront about every aspect of the work we perform, and we are dedicated to achieving your complete satisfactionRecent Review:Failed to meet deadlines. Four months and counting on Bay windows. Total cost $14,200.00. Very poor communication. Owner called me a "liar" and hung up on me instead of accepting accountability for the lacking of his company. They want your money not your opinion. PS. There BBB standing was revoked for not responding to previous customer complaintsTina A.
- Business Description:Defined Electric is an Electrical Contractor born & raised in NM. I have been an electrician for over 30 years and a contractor for 18 years. My company is a smaller company growing fast. Me and my employees have a wide range of knowledge in the electrical trade. Defined Electric is licensed bonded and insured. I am willing to travel anywhere if the price is right. All work I'd done in a very high standard of workmanship and promptly. Give me a chance to bid on your project I won't let you down
- Business Description:We are a full service design, build, maintenance and property management company serving Southeastern New Mexico and West Texas.
- Business Description:Y B C Construction LLC is serving all of New Mexico and is expanding into West Texas, On Home building from concrete to roofing. Our crew is ready for you
- Business Description:will include at a later time
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
What’s the cost to build a new garage? Find out what you’ll pay for a one- or two-car attached or detached garage as well as materials like cinder block, brick, and more. Plus, find out how much a building permit will cost for your new garage.
Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Find garage builders in
- Lake Arthur
- Ruidoso Downs
- Happy Valley
- Fort Sumner
- La Luz
garage builders in Roswell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-Authorized Restoration & RemodelingPO Box 483
Los Alamos, New Mexico
- 1-Authorized Restoration & Remodeling
- CHINO CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 502
San Fidel, New Mexico
- CHINO CONSTRUCTION
- Energy Homes LLCPO Box 431
Angel Fire, New Mexico
- Energy Homes LLC
- Glikas Enterprises, LLC337 Wheatridge Dr
Clovis, New Mexico
- Glikas Enterprises, LLC
- High Desert Contractors834 Dunlap St
Santa Fe, New Mexico
- High Desert Contractors
- Jacob gardea
Alamogordo,, New Mexico
- Jacob gardea
- PK Construction1035 US Highway 180 W
- PK Construction
- Quality Renovations825 W 16th St
Portales, New Mexico
- Quality Renovations
- Sena ConstructionP.O. Box 3343
Roswell, New Mexico
- smithcofence company53 ute rd
Clovis, New Mexico
- SMRT Construction Services Inc.7500 Mesquite Wood Dr NW .
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Stor-Mor Portable Buildings1104 Paris Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Sena Construction
- The A Team LLC1417 N Denson St
Hobbs, New Mexico
- Tierra Builders LLC.PO BOX 1030
Espanola, New Mexico
- Timber Wolf Log & Tiny Homespo box 884
Mora, New Mexico
- Torres Construction LLC1505 W Amador Ave
Las Cruces, New Mexico
- TREND BUILDERS604 Riviera Ct
Carlsbad, New Mexico
- Tuff Shed Inc - Albuquerque8450 Pan American Fwy Ne
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- The A Team LLC
- Vivid Contracting, LLC3705 Ellison Dr NW
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Vivid Contracting, LLC
- WEATHER KING PORTABLE BUILDING4693 W Main St
Farmington, New Mexico
- WEATHER KING PORTABLE BUILDING