Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Roswell, NM
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Roswell
- RAY'S SEPTIC SVCVery well. Ray's Septic always comes out in a timely manner, and they cheerfully do a nasty job. They always answer the phone and come when expected.
- HOME PLUMBING HEATING & ACSear's had ripped me off and winter was coming. i had contracted for A/C and a new furnace. Time elapsed, so I call Home Plumbing to get my swamp thing working. They did a GREAT job at a reasonable price; then winter was moving in and I called Home Plumbing for a furnace. They recognized the same Code issues that had brought Sear's (all out of town contractors) to a screeching halt. It took some good problem solving to re-do duct work and intakes, etc., but when they made their proposal I accepted it immediately and they were at work within 3 days. Good work!! Warm house in all corners for the first time in 30 years! They charged $1300 less than Sear's for more work. GO LOCAL
- Liberty Septic PumpingFirst of all he answered my call. In an emergency situation, my septic tank had to be pumped out on a Sunday. He was at my place within two hours. He knew what he was doing, was courteous, and didn't cost me an arm and a leg. He also followed up with some additional septic tank needs after the job was done
- CMX Serviceswe were up the proverbial creek and reo miller and his crew jumped to the rescue. As a retired construction engineer I was quite pleased with the new technology and quality of the installation
- Pojoaque Septic Service2015 was a bad year for us with regard to septic systems. We had to replace the tank and leach field at our house and then replace the tank and the leach field at a rental property. We used another company for our house, but then decided to go with Pojoaque Septic for our rental property. You won't see a review for our first company - they were ok, but not a company that deserved straight "As". Pojoaque Septic deserves the grades I gave them. Our property is not level and we were concerned about any issues with placing the tank on one level and running a line down to a leach field on another level. This was absolutely no problem for the Pojoaue Septic team. We were concerned about the Chinese elms in the say. They were no match for the Pojoaque Septic team. I'm very please with the work they did and, as you can by the grades, I recommend them highly
- York A-1 Pumping ServiceWe had him come out a couple of times. One time he cleaned the septic tank. The second time, we had some pipes coming out of the house that were not at the right angle and it was causing backups. He fixed those for us.
- Pojoaque Septic ServicePrompt, courteous, and reasonably priced. They were happy to come to our mountain location. They did a good job and we will use them again next time we need septic services. We would definitely recommend them to our neighbors.
- Pojoaque Septic ServiceJoe is an incredible person. Which probably accounts for the ALL Perfect Reviews on Angie's List from other users. Joe is smart, funny, very respectful, very hardworking and goes beyond your expectations. Let me explain. I had a deep, disturbing odor that came and went inside my home. For months, I had been working on what the problem was myself, by cleaning, removing furniture, etc. Still the odor came and went. The Owner of my house had told me he serviced the septic previously. What the Owner didn't know, was, he had never serviced the septic properly or completely in 15 years! The reason I say this is our septic has 3 compartments followed by a well with pump for raised leach field. The 3 compartments in the septic are separated by baffles. Only by going into the correct lid on the top of tank can one get to and service the front compartment. The Owner always went into the back tank only! and had never ever serviced the front tank, which is actually the crucial tank before the pump and leach field! Joe found, then dug and then emptied and rinsed twice all tanks. Using flashlight we could see all 3 compartments were pristine clean! From start to finish, Joe is great to work with, whether speaking with you on phone or keeping in phone contact as your appointment time comes up. (Joe came out the day after I called :) In 3 days all odors in my home are gone! I can't tell you what a relief this is. Joe has a degree in Engineering. His approach to all problems is thoughtful and detailed meticulously. Joe is a very friendly, complete human being. I am proud to give Joe and Pojoaque Septic Service my very highest recommendation
- RAY'S SEPTIC SVCThe workers at Ray's Septic Service are very professional, prompt and friendly. They are reasonably priced.
- Preslar's DirtworksEverything went well, but I nearly had a heart attack when I received the invoice and saw they charge $125/hour! I paid $375 for three hours of work. I have worked with many contractors in the area, and the most that even a highly experienced and licensed electrician charges is $85/hour. $125/hour for septic system work is highway robbery. If money is no object, go ahead and use these guys for your septic system needs. They do a good job
Septic Tank Companies in Roswell
- Business Description:We are a complete plumbing sewer drain heating and AC service and install company we are 24/7 company. We are also locally owned & operated. Additional email email@example.com.Recent Review:Anthony and Daniel came to the house and were professional, pleasant AND compassionate... They thoroughly explained everything they were doing, everything they found and even made some suggestions! Thanks to both of them for taking care of me! I will definitely recommend them to anyone and call on them again should the need ever arise again! Thank you Anytime!!!Carrie A.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:We are a waste water and disposal pump service.Recent Review:<p>First of all he answered my call. In an emergency situation, my septic tank had to be pumped out on a Sunday. He was at my place within two hours. He knew what he was doing, was courteous, and didn't cost me an arm and a leg. He also followed up with some additional septic tank needs after the job was done. </pDiana M.
- Business Description:Advance Concept Group is your one stop shop for contractor services. We will get your project done on time and on budget. We have designers, engineers, and craftsmen and we are self-performing – no subcontractors and no hassles. We pass the savings on to you. We do projects of all sizes, from changing light bulbs and fixing cabinet drawers to complete building demolition and new construction! We are licensed in construction, plumbing, mechanical and electrical – we do it all. And we are bond..Recent Review:<p>One word for this contractor...unprofessional. I purchased a deal through Angie's list for 4 hours of electrical work for $149.00 based on their reviews on Angie’s List. I contacted the company prior to the purchase to confirm if they would be able to perform the work I needed. The person I spoke to was Kurt Bowker, the owner. I sent him an email detailing the work I needed performed. Below is the exact text of the email I sent him.</p> <p><em>“</em><em> On your Angie's list special, would 4 hours be enough time to install 3 ceiling fan braces and one exterior security light? For the fans, there are light boxes there now and I've purchased the braces that get installed between the ceiling joists. For the security light, I have an external conduit at the roof line feeding other outlets and lights on the exterior of the house, I was hoping to tap off of that for the additional light, I've already purchased the new light, box and wiring for that. “</em></p> <p>Here is his exact response:</p> <p><em>“A couple of questions</em></p> <p><em>1. Is the drywall open to install the ceiling all braces or did you get the remodel braces?</em></p> <p><em>2. The security light is going to be installed how far away from the end of the current conduit? Is it flex conduit or rigid?</em></p> <p><em>Depending on how far we would need to run the conduit the 4 hours might be a little on the light side but would not be more than an 1 hour more I think.”</em></p> The conduit he referred to in his question did not have to be run at all. The electricians simply opened the existing junction box and installed the light in its location. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <p>So here is what happened. Mr. Bowker sent two gentlemen to my home, they arrived 30 minutes late. They each started in different locations. The first one did the outside security light and that took about 30 minutes. The other started taking down the ceiling fan in the living room. By the time he got it down the first gentlemen came in from outside to help. In this room they discovered that the box was already attached to a stud and they said it just needed a screw added on the other side to make it more stable. They added three screws and reinstalled the fan. They went on to the master bedroom and removed the fan, added the brace and put the fan back up. At this point they had been there for just over one hour.</p> <p>My thoughts at this point were that they should have no issue completing the last fan within the 50 minutes remaining. Boy was I wrong. They took the fan down and started to install the brace. At this point they damaged the drywall in the ceiling leaving a big hole. While I understand that accidents happen I offered to purchase a medallion to cover the hole if they would deduct the cost to which they agreed. I felt this was a fair compromise. So I proceeded to leave and make the purchase. What I didn’t realize was that they were charging me to sit there and wait, which is ridiculous as the delay was due to their damage. When I got back they started to replace the fan and while one gentleman sat there trying to figure out how to rewire it the other just watched. When they left they told me that the owner would get in touch with me regarding what had happened.</p> <p>On December 17th I received an invoice for $655.38. I was shocked. They billed me for an additional 8 hours at $76.57 per hour. I contacted him right way by email questioning the excessive amount. Then I followed up with a phone call when I didn’t get a response. When I spoke to Kurt he apologized and said that he had incorrectly billed me and not to worry about it. </p> <p>On May 6, 2014 a year and a half later he sent me an invoice for $484.18 where he took off $20.00 for the medallion and two hours of labor at $70.00 per hour.</p> I explained to him that he had billed me in error and that this was resolved a year and a half ago and he is now threatening me with legal action. <br /> <br /> <p><br /></p> <p>To top it all off, the first ceiling fan in the living room that they claimed to have secured dropped out of the ceiling. I had a qualified electrician come out and he stated that the screws used by Advance Concept Group were too short and that I’m lucky this fan didn’t fall on my head!</p> <p>I would never use this contractor again, nor would I recommend them to anyone. They claimed they were sending two journeyman electricians, but it is clear from what I observed that these men lacked training and had difficulty wiring a simple ceiling fan.</p> <br /Gwendolyn G.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:They did an excellent job. They are a little on the pricey side. They come and they did the work right. I would use them again. Their work was excellent and they showed up when they said they would.Sharon T.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated for over 22 years. Free estimates for new installations. Diagnostic fees apply for repair estimates. Additional contact name - Eulane Redden.Recent Review:I live in a house that serviced by Redden Plumbing and Mechanical at the request of my landlord. <br /> 1. The first visit consisted of drain pipe clog clearing and pipe maintenance under the kitchen sink that left the sink pipes damaged and leaking everywhere. Leaving water damage in the house and floor . <br /> 2. The second visit was to unclog a drain pipe again and get an estimate on how much it would cost to repair the damaged kitchen sink pipes. The line was unclogged on the outside of the house but the estimate was not performed inside. Rude remarks were made about the sanitary conditions of my house. And when we inquired what they were talking about specifically, they refused to explain. The house I live in is old and in disrepair, partly due to the sloppy work of of one of Redden Plumbing and Mechanical's plumbers. But it is not unsanitary. <br /> I will not be using Redden Plumbing and Mechanical again. <br /> <br /David V.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:3005 N Carlton Ave Farmington, NM 87401 - billing address for the invoice Can go farther than 50 mile radius as long as pay is reasonable. Affordable Toilet Cleaning, RV Holding Tank Cleaning, Septic System Contractor, Septic Tank System, Septic System Cleane
- Recent Review:He responded, he was just rude when he got here. He went to snake the drain, ran the snake through the pipe so he ended up busting it. And then when he put it back together he didn’t tighten it so when I went to use the drain we had a huge mess. When he got here he was rude and he and my husband got into it. I called the next day to complain about it because we had used them once before and the guy was fantastic. Because we had called them in the middle of the night. And he came out and did a wonderful job. That’s why we called them back a second time and the second time was horrible. He was unprofessional and when I called to complain about it and tell them that we were unhappy with the service, the gentleman that I spoke to over the phone was just as rude and he basically told me that it was all my husband’s fault, that my husband was rude. It was badJeff S.
- Business Description:General ContractingRecent Review:we were up the proverbial creek and reo miller and his crew jumped to the rescue. As a retired construction engineer I was quite pleased with the new technology and quality of the installation <br />marc i.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Lake Arthur
- Ruidoso Downs
- Happy Valley
- Fort Sumner
- La Luz
septic tank services in Roswell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of Moriarty13 Sandia Street.
Moriarty, New Mexico
- 911 Restoration of Moriarty
- Jeffrey's Plumbing & Heating, Inc.Highway 518 #4 Jeffrey Lane
Las Vegas, New Mexico
- Jeffrey's Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
- Liberty Septic Pumping1005 Alamosa St
Carlsbad, New Mexico
- Liberty Septic Pumping
- Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Four Corners-
Farmington, New Mexico
- Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Four Corners
- Redden Plumbing and Mechanical53 Dogwood Rd
Roswell, New Mexico
- Redden Plumbing and Mechanical
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO