Love My Home Cleaning Services

Founded 1998 • With Angi since November 2016

4.4

Love My Home Cleaning Services is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business! We look forward to earning and keeping your business!...

Handy House Cleaning

Handy House Cleaning

04/15/2018

Not great, gave her a few chances; but, she didn't do the things that I asked her to do, the list is too long to describe. I had to let her go.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

02/14/2018

I do not live in the area, so it was very hard for me to find someone to clean my rental home. She agreed to come out the next day when I really needed someone. She was very good, conscientious and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She cleaned my rental home.

12/13/2017

Just an average job plus they broke one my wife's decorative dishes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
housecleaning

10/16/2017

Mirna and her team did a great job on cleaning my house. I'd hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them for deep cleaning in my house.

10/06/2017

They were great. A team of three performed the cleaning. As they finished an area, like the kitchen or bedrooms, they let me know so I could look over the completed area. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was very pleased with this home cleaning service. They showed up on time and did a very thorough job. They did "deep cleaning" throughout my home.

Maid Cleaning Service, Office Cleaning Service, Interior Windows