When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Burlington, NJ
There are 3 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Burlington
- Bear Gully Survey CoStephen just left and I am extremely happy that I chose Bear Gully for my lot survey needs. Stephen is a very nice guy, very professional, and his work is top notch. The drawings that he left us show the corner markers and the extra posts I asked him to place and are complete with coordinates and information about the surrounding lots. He told me the very old original pins were still in the front of the lot. I would highly recommend Bear Gully to anyone. Reasonably priced and quality work
- Total Control Surveys, LLCVery thorough job. Responded promptly to my quote request and again after I accepted the quote. Dave was very nice and professional.
- Johnson SurveyingBrian who did the survey was fantastic and answered all our questions; showed us the original property stakes left the property neat. Tim who prepared the plot plan could not have done enough for us. He answered all my questions and responded quickly.
- Johnson SurveyingThe surveyors were very pleasant, answered every question that was asked with a great explanation and very helpful. This company does the work in an expedient amount of time and is very reasonably priced. I would recommend using this company without hesitation.
- EASTERN CHADROW ASSOCIATES INCeastern chadrow made this process as easy as it could be! For someone who works full time hours, it’s sometimes hard to contact companies. I needed a property survey done for the purpose of fencing in my yard, and they were quick to respond, accessible via email, and able to answer all of the questions I had. They came out quickly and performed quality work. Would highly recommend. Note I put “n/a” for price since I did not shop around so I can’t speak for the price- however, it did not seem out of the norm for me
- Johnson SurveyingWell. They responded to initial quote request and then scheduled the work promptly. It was a little pricey for about and hour to hour and a half work but it was done finally so that's good. Plus I was a little surprised as to where the property lines ended up being.
- Johnson SurveyingPrompt call after inquiry from Angie’s List. Quick scheduling and Turnaround. Marked property line as discussed and found existing corner markers.
- Bear Gully Survey CoStephen was fantastic! I requested estimates from three different surveyors, and Stephen from Bear Gully Survey was by far the least expensive by a huge amount and the quickest to reply to me. He was able to give me a quote over the phone and when I called him back to accept the quote, he scheduled the work at that time and was in constant contact with me throughout the job. He looked up some necessary info over the weekend, started the work on Monday and finished on Wednesday. Again, throughout this entire time he kept me up to date on what he was doing, when he was coming out to my house, and when he expected to be finished. Personally, communication is a very big deal for me, and Stephen met and even went beyond my expectations. I wish everyone I had work at my house had communication skills as good as his. I highly recommend Bear Gully Survey and Stephen to anyone who might have need of a surveyor! Thank you very much
- EASTERN CHADROW ASSOCIATES INCI am very impressed with this company's professionalism. I did not end up using their services, but they contacted me within 48 hours of requesting a quote and gave a great description. They quoted a high price, but explained why and offered to help with finding another company in our area that would be able to help us (a lot of the reason for the high cost was our location in proximity to them). I would recommend them based on their professionalism alone. I was very impressed. I appreciate their time, responsiveness, and honesty
- ACRE Engineers & Land SurveyorsJonathan was not available to survey the land I needed surveyed but he did provide me with valuable information on the process and some helpful references.
Land Surveyors in Burlington
- Business Description:Jay's Landscaping has been in business since May of 2001. We currently have approximately 45 employees that work full time during the landscape season. We are committed to excellent service. Our goal is to make sure the job is of the highest quality possible and to the customer's guaranteed satisfaction. Jay's Landscaping offers a full range of creative landscape services for both residential and commercial properties. We pride ourselves on our reputation, customer service and professional..Recent Review:Unbelievable work, great price, and very easy to work with. Dependable, company with great follow-through!John M.
- Business Description:I provide professional surveying services for locations in PA, NJ and NY with very competitive prices, quality and timeliness. I have 30 years of experience. I now accept credit cards.Recent Review:They called within a couple hours and provided us with an estimate.Gina P.
- Business Description:For over 40 years Eastern/Chadrow Associates Inc. continues to exceed our clients expectations by providing exceptional professional land planning, surveying and civil engineering services. Eastern/Chadrow Associates, Inc. was founded in 1967 by Edmund A. Chadrow, Jr., P.L.S. to provide professional land surveying services. Eastern/Chadrow Associates Inc. is a family owned business which continues to thrive under the leadership of Edmund A. Chadrow, III P.L.S. a second generation surveyor...Recent Review:How is it people can be so ignorant? This man starts hammering a stake into our front wall-- a wall that has been up for many years and isn't in the best shape, I would never hammer anything into it-- and then when I go out to tell him to stop, he doesn't even have a mask on and tells me "it's okay because he's outside," and when I said, "you're supposed to wear one whenever you're outside your house!" he says, "the government doesn't tell me what to do, I think for myself!" LISTEN: THIS is NOT okay!!! Do not hire this company. Their workers are disrespectful and dangerous and they don't care if they expose you to covid!!Lisa K.
- Business Description:Since 2014, we have been specializing in all phases of new construction, home additions, remodeling for homes/ businesses, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Took money, didn’t do work. They’re crooksMatthew H.
- Business Description:Introducing Howard L Robertson Inc, Delaware's premier civil engineer and surveying, land planning and one of the most well reputed civil engineers operating in Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. We're proud to carry over 85 years of first hand experience in the field, and offer a list of services that includes the designing or surveying of subdivisions, land planning, grading plans, lines and grade plans, flood elevation certificates, loma, boundary surveys, sediment erosion control, alta..
- Business Description:Donovan Surveyors has been serving the wonderful people of New Jersey for over 50 years. With plenty of experience and professionalism, we are quick, efficient, and knowledgeable, and will help answer any question you throw our way. We offer services in land surveying, mortgage surveying, title surveying, topography surveying, flood surveying and construction surveying. No matter what your need may be, we will do everything in our power to take care of you!
- Business Description:Services: Property surveys, elevation certificates, subdivisions, construction stake outRecent Review:Robert arrived the day before our appointment. He wanted to make sure he finished the job before the next storm arrived... (Quinn 2018). I so appreciated his timeliness and the way he completed the survey.Karen B.
- Business Description:The Oza Group has a simple mission – to utilize our diverse experience in partnering with clients to create innovative solutions to complex challenges in a timely fashion. We offer a wide array of services for home and business owners including, but not limited to: recruiting, public adjusting, and consulting / construction project management. With our broad range of expertise we can build valuable interchangeable partnerships to provide innovative solutions. If you have a problem you are tr..
- Business Description:28 Years experience in general construction and demolition.
- Business Description:-Registered Landscape Architects -Land Planning -Construction Documentation and Permitting -Construction Administration -ConstructionRecent Review:<p>Not very well. Jason came across as if he knew what he was doing, but he did not. Canceled many meetings. Continual delays just getting sketches completed. Was never upfront with us. He surprisingly transitioned our project to be completed by another landscape architect after leaving town without telling us (Heard from his father via text and then a phone call from the other architect). We wanted to give a local guy a chance to be able to do a great job and showcase his work. Very disappointed. He wasted our time and $800 down the drain. </p> <p></p> <br /Jerry L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Edgewater Park
- Mount Holly
- Eastampton Township
- Fairless Hills
land surveyors in Burlington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Alta Design948 Matsonford Rd
- Alta Design
- Crews Surveying, LLC1806 Deep Run Road
- Crews Surveying, LLC
- Howard L Robertson Inc801 Brandywine Blvd
- Howard L Robertson Inc
- InLand Design, LLC.16 Hagerty Boulevard
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- InLand Design, LLC.
- Life Liberty Builders1030 Washington Ave
- Life Liberty Builders
- Robert J Monson PLS800 Rosetree Dr
Williamstown, New Jersey
- Robert J Monson PLS