Precision Decks & Remodeling

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2010

112 Leddon Ln

Turnersville, NJ 08012

Our direct office line is (856) 875-6455 for NJ or 215-620-8288 for Philadelphia. We are a locally owned and operated business, which offers high quality designs and installations. We specialize in Decks, Rooftop Decks and Remodeling. My staff has the knowledge and experience it takes to give you a

12/13/2019

Anthony F.

Great job. Extremely professional and high-quality. Did upstairs and downstairs decks and redid roof under one deck. Highly recommend. Expensive, but we'll worth it.

Description of Work
Replace upstairs and downstairs decks with Trex

11/06/2019

Jeff L.

It was such a pleasurable experience having this contractor install our deck and roof over the deck. The workers were professional and pleasant from start to finish. They left our property the same way they found it. We would recommend them to anyone in need of work on your home.

Description of Work
Replace deck and install new roof

09/11/2019

Harris K.

Dan and his team were very professional and hard working. They arrived each day early in the morning and stayed until 5 pm, working all day regardless of the high temperatures and rain some days. They were responsive to our questions and some changes we wanted made in the plan, as well as keeping us up to date on all aspects of the project. The finished project is beautiful and I would hire them for future projects and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
construction of new deck

07/22/2019

J K.

I had a great experience with Precision Deck & Remodeling. Dan was very professional, as was the crew that came out to do the work. I love the way the deck came out, and it was wonderful to find a trustworthy, reliable company to work with.

Description of Work
Re-decking of existing deck with Trex

07/10/2019

Debbie L.

Precision Decking is the best. Always on time,true professionals in every aspect of the word.

Description of Work
Replace deck

06/08/2019

Nick C.

Precision Decks is excellent. Dan showed up within two days for a quote, and provided a quote on a timely basis. I was told when they would arrive, and they arrived that day. The crew was professional and friendly. They showed up between 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM and worked every day until 4:00 PM. They cleaned up everyday leaving the work area spotless. The total project took seven days of work, and on the few days they could not work due to weather I received an email the night before so I knew what was happening and why. In my opinion, good communication, and prompt, continuous service is the hardest thing to find in a contractor. Precision Decks checked all these boxes. The work quality was excellent, and we could not be happier. I certainly recommend Precision Decks.

Description of Work
Extension of existing first floor deck by four feet to 23.5’ x 15’, plus addition of vinyl pergola. Work included removal of existing decking, and replacement with Trex decking, fascia and curtain.

06/08/2019

Chris M.

I read the reviews on Angie's List and decided to have Dan Bowen come to my home to provide an estimate. He came on the date and time we set up. Within two days Dan emailed me the estimate. I decided to go with Dan and I forwarded a sign contract and a deposit a few days later. Dan contacted me a set up a date to do the work. The crew came on the scheduled date and completed the job in 10 days. I made a few changes to the original design of the decks while the work was in process, but Dan was easy to work with and kept in constant communication as the work progressed. I am very happy with the finished project and upon completion of the job my yard was cleaned up and in the condition the yard was in before construction began. I would highly recommend this company for any of your decking projects.

Description of Work
Replace front and rear decks

05/19/2019

Rebecca L.

Dan and the Precision Decks team did a great job on our rooftop deck in Philadelphia! They are very professional and got the job done quickly and it looks beautiful and is so sturdy. They are great deck builders and we are loving our deck.

Description of Work
Rooftop deck in Philadelphia

04/20/2019

phil C.

It went very well - only a couple of unavoidable short delays due to material holdups and weather. The crew is punctual, courteous, seasoned, skilled and very pleasant to work with. They also clean up the work site every day before leaving. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Description of Work
Complete reconstruction of a two level 200 square foot deck with 8 step staircase, privacy wall, banister and safety rail with stainless steel cables - beautiful. The entire deck save the joists was built with Ipe, a Brazilian hardwood.

01/05/2019

Annette B.

GREAT! Contractor always showed up on time as well as showed up each day until work was complete. Quality of workmanship exceeded my expectations. Workers were polite & cleaned up each day. I highly recommend this contractor.

Description of Work
New front & back deck, addition of hard roof to front deck, new outside shower, new kitchen.

12/31/2018

Laya C.

Precision Deck did a beautiful job. Timely and professionally

Description of Work
Patio/Deck

11/28/2018

Chris P.

Me and my wife were very satisfied with the TREX style deck that was built for us by Precision Decks & Remodeling. Owner Dan Bowen is very professional and extremely organized and detailed. He personally came to provide an estimate and worked with us to tailor the deck exactly how we wanted it. Jessica in the office was super helpful and walked us through the entire process, from the initial estimate and getting the permits through the completion of the project. The crew was very professional and provided quality work in a timely manner, even with difficult weather conditions. We are very happy with the results and look forward to years enjoying our beautiful deck.

Description of Work
TREX deck off the back of our house

11/27/2018

Michael D.

Dan and his team were very responsive to all emails and calls. They were able to fit me in within a week to schedule an estimate, and from when I called to confirm the project, they were done within two weeks (and that was even on a week with a holiday). Overall excellent experience.

Description of Work
Composite deck

06/23/2018

Jennifer H.

Received an automated response on 18-June requesting I call the office which I did the same day, but, have not received any follow-up from contractor.

Description of Work
Deck Replacement

04/16/2018

Joseph J.

Dan and his team did a phenomenal job tearing out my dilapidated deck and building a brand new one. Patrick was the foreman and patiently answered any questions I had during construction. Everything was done properly and I look forward to enjoyInch the deck for years to come.

Description of Work
New Deck Construction

10/09/2017

Jennifer H.

Dan is professional, patient and friendly. He came out immediately and did measurements and then we did our business through phone calls, emails and texts. He always got back to me right away and never got annoyed with all my questions. His prices are not too high nor too low. If we need anything else done, I will call Dan first.

Description of Work
Redecking done....replacing our old wooden deck with a Trex deck.

10/06/2017

michael P.

Dan and his crew did an amazing job. They went above and beyond my expectations. His quote details every thing you will get. Precision craftsmanship across the board!

Description of Work
Needed a deck to be installed on our new construction home.

09/05/2017

Joseph B.

Everyone that I dealt with was very professional. Dan was excellent in helping with the design of my deck form the beginning. All of the options that were available were offered. The price for the initial project was comparable to several other estimates that I received. The workers did an awesome job and any flaws that I pointed out were dealt with and handled until I Was completely satisfied. Very satisfied with my Deck. Would definitely use them again for any remodeling services that I might need.

Description of Work
Large deck attached to house.

09/03/2017

James S.

Overall we were very happy with the outcome. The price was a little higher than we wanted to go but was actually the middle bid of 3 we got and we feel like we got our money's worth.

Description of Work
We had our deck replaced. Dan developed a plan from our conversation. We visited his office in NJ to view and select materials. We had a deadline of a graduation party and the deck was completely done in plenty of time. The crew was courteous, responsive, and excellent craftsmen. At the end there were several problems that needed to be addressed. They were dealt with quickly and done well.

08/31/2017

Greg D.

Went well and would recommend, all change orders were discussed and approved in advance of the work being done. would have liked more suggestions but i pretty much had the design in mind. Accommodated my timeline and all materials were as agreed upon and the Trex warranty information was auto loaded with the Trex vendor and i received all the warranty information electronically for future reference. crew foreman was personable and could articulate my change order for approval.

Description of Work
removed existing deck structure and replaced with Trex decking and railings.

08/30/2017

Eric F.

In general great. Few minor issues that were quickly addressed and corrected.

Description of Work
Excellent workmanship. They always use quality material and have access to unique and custom products. Very knowledgeable. Have used twice and would not hesitate to use in future.

08/30/2017

michael A.

very well. work performed professionally and in a very timely manner

Description of Work
new trex deck in 2016 and new suntube awning in 2017

Category awnings, decks, lighting

08/25/2017

Danielle L.

Outstanding. He was forthright about the work to be done. His crew arrived on time well prepared each day. The job started on time and was completed on schedule with attention to small details.

Description of Work
Replace large above ground pool deck.

08/02/2017

michele P.

Everything went well from the time of the initial meeting with Dan the owner . The guys on the crew were very punctual and completed my entire deck in about 5 days. Everyone was very polite and wore a uniform. The cleanup and completion was great as well.

Description of Work
I had a Trex deck installed in place of my old wood deck.

05/11/2017

Nathan O.

After contacting a handful of contractors, Dan came over and gave a competitive and comprehensive quote. Within two days of stopping by my property, he contacted me with a detailed proposal for both a new Timbertech deck, modern cable railing, and dry tampered paver patio. The attention to detail continued through the rest of the contract as his employees showed up promptly every day weather permitting and the whole project was complete in half the time I thought it would take. Outside of the on-site professionalism by both him and his workers ( Carlos was awesome! ), he was always available via phone to answer questions and re-explain the process/plan as many times as me or my fiancee needed. He suggested some changes to our original ideas and plans, but it became very apparent that he knew solidly what he was doing, as our collaborative decisions turned out better than I could have ever hoped for. As a whole, I am very happy I went with Dan Bowen and his company. I have a bunch of friends who have done nothing but complain about thier contractorsthey have hired and I simply cannot relate. It was a breeze.

Description of Work
I had an old 16x4 foot second story back deck and wooden stairs that needed replacing. Along with the deck I had an old cracked patio at the bottom of the stairs that had not been well kept for years.

Category decks, patios

Marygrove Awnings

For over 85+ years, Marygrove Awnings has been a resource for the finest ready-to-install awnings. Create a backyard paradise with our high-quality selection of awnings & accessories. Get a FREE estimate and save money on your next retractable awning when you call or submit a form with Marygrove. Proudly servicing Philadelphia, Wilmington, and all of New Jersey.

Vaughan Comfort Services

Vaughan has provided quality heating, AC & Plumbing since 1937, when company founder Elwood Vaughan began providing service with the aid of one modest used truck. Today, Vaughan continues to serve the southern New Jersey community with quality heating and air conditioning services, installations, plumbing, protection plans, energy assessments, system enhancements and more. Since 1937, the Vaughan name has been associated with quality, integrity, honesty, and accountability. We stake our business on being professional and providing attentive service to all our customers. We welcome you to explore the many advantages and services that Vaughan has to offer. Additional phone numbers: (856) 282-4015, (856) 282-0804, (866) 981-3649, and (877) 563-4645. Also offering: Financing, Maintenance Agreements, NO COST Replacement Estimates, 24/7 Emergency Service. Robert W. Vaughan | Master HVACR LIC # 5842, Thomas J. Weaver | Master Plumber LIC # 9521. NJ LIC. # 13VH01727600

Horizon Services

Horizon Services is the region’s largest and most well respected plumbing, heating and air conditioning company, with nearly 600 employees serving tens of thousands of homeowners throughout Delaware, Southeastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, and Northeastern Maryland. After a quarter of a century in business, Horizon Services remains fully committed to setting the industry standard for customer service, installation, and focusing on things that are important to busy homeowners: respect for their time, their home and their property; up-front pricing, and an unconditional 100% money back guarantee.

Offers Coupon

Decks, Roof Top Decks, Retractable Awnings, Basement Finishing, Home Remodeling, Additions, Kitchens

Deck Repairs, Deck Maintenence, Powerwashing, Painting, Hardscaping, Concrete Repair, Roof Repair, Fences