Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Bensalem, PA
There are 5 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Bensalem
- Bear Gully Survey CoStephen just left and I am extremely happy that I chose Bear Gully for my lot survey needs. Stephen is a very nice guy, very professional, and his work is top notch. The drawings that he left us show the corner markers and the extra posts I asked him to place and are complete with coordinates and information about the surrounding lots. He told me the very old original pins were still in the front of the lot. I would highly recommend Bear Gully to anyone. Reasonably priced and quality work read less
- Total Control Surveys, LLCVery thorough job. Responded promptly to my quote request and again after I accepted the quote. Dave was very nice and professional.
- Johnson SurveyingBrian who did the survey was fantastic and answered all our questions; showed us the original property stakes left the property neat. Tim who prepared the plot plan could not have done enough for us. He answered all my questions and responded quickly.
- Johnson SurveyingThe surveyors were very pleasant, answered every question that was asked with a great explanation and very helpful. This company does the work in an expedient amount of time and is very reasonably priced. I would recommend using this company without hesitation.
- EASTERN CHADROW ASSOCIATES INCeastern chadrow made this process as easy as it could be! For someone who works full time hours, it’s sometimes hard to contact companies. I needed a property survey done for the purpose of fencing in my yard, and they were quick to respond, accessible via email, and able to answer all of the questions I had. They came out quickly and performed quality work. Would highly recommend. Note I put “n/a” for price since I did not shop around so I can’t speak for the price- however, it did not seem out of the norm for me read less
- Johnson SurveyingWell. They responded to initial quote request and then scheduled the work promptly. It was a little pricey for about and hour to hour and a half work but it was done finally so that's good. Plus I was a little surprised as to where the property lines ended up being.
- Johnson SurveyingPrompt call after inquiry from Angie’s List. Quick scheduling and Turnaround. Marked property line as discussed and found existing corner markers.
- Bear Gully Survey CoStephen was fantastic! I requested estimates from three different surveyors, and Stephen from Bear Gully Survey was by far the least expensive by a huge amount and the quickest to reply to me. He was able to give me a quote over the phone and when I called him back to accept the quote, he scheduled the work at that time and was in constant contact with me throughout the job. He looked up some necessary info over the weekend, started the work on Monday and finished on Wednesday. Again, throughout this entire time he kept me up to date on what he was doing, when he was coming out to my house, and when he expected to be finished. Personally, communication is a very big deal for me, and Stephen met and even went beyond my expectations. I wish everyone I had work at my house had communication skills as good as his. I highly recommend Bear Gully Survey and Stephen to anyone who might have need of a surveyor! Thank you very much read less
- EASTERN CHADROW ASSOCIATES INCI am very impressed with this company's professionalism. I did not end up using their services, but they contacted me within 48 hours of requesting a quote and gave a great description. They quoted a high price, but explained why and offered to help with finding another company in our area that would be able to help us (a lot of the reason for the high cost was our location in proximity to them). I would recommend them based on their professionalism alone. I was very impressed. I appreciate their time, responsiveness, and honesty read less
- ACRE Engineers & Land SurveyorsJonathan was not available to survey the land I needed surveyed but he did provide me with valuable information on the process and some helpful references.
Land Surveyors in Bensalem
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Priority is given to those who call 215-776-4168. Call for fastest service.Recent Review:Stephen just left and I am extremely happy that I chose Bear Gully for my lot survey needs. Stephen is a very nice guy, very professional, and his work is top notch. The drawings that he left us show the corner markers and the extra posts I asked him to place and are complete with coordinates and information about the surrounding lots. He told me the very old original pins were still in the front of the lot. I would highly recommend Bear Gully to anyone. Reasonably priced and quality work read lessJohn K.
- Business Description:I provide professional surveying services for locations in PA, NJ and NY with very competitive prices, quality and timeliness. I have 30 years of experience. I now accept credit cards.Recent Review:They called within a couple hours and provided us with an estimate.Gina P.
- Business Description:Mariani Enterprises is a reputable and dependable company. Over thirty years experience. Liscensed (PA049055) and Insured. Free Estimates. Can take a project form design to permit to completion. Owner is accesible and on-site read lessRecent Review:Paul and his crew are always a total pleasure and do great job. He has done several jobs for me in the past, excavation, driveway, sidewalks and walkways and now the steps. He is fair and reliable. Always the best work read lessJanet S.
- Business Description:Engineering and Land Surveying for the Homeowner; small firm specializing in boundary surveys, property plans and flood elevation certificates.Recent Review:Jonathan was not available to survey the land I needed surveyed but he did provide me with valuable information on the process and some helpful references.Ben C.
- Business Description:For over 40 years Eastern/Chadrow Associates Inc. continues to exceed our clients expectations by providing exceptional professional land planning, surveying and civil engineering services. Eastern/Chadrow Associates, Inc. was founded in 1967 by Edmund A. Chadrow, Jr., P.L.S. to provide professional land surveying services. Eastern/Chadrow Associates Inc. is a family owned business which continues to thrive under the leadership of Edmund A. Chadrow, III P.L.S. a second generation surveyor... read lessRecent Review:How is it people can be so ignorant? This man starts hammering a stake into our front wall-- a wall that has been up for many years and isn't in the best shape, I would never hammer anything into it-- and then when I go out to tell him to stop, he doesn't even have a mask on and tells me "it's okay because he's outside," and when I said, "you're supposed to wear one whenever you're outside your house!" he says, "the government doesn't tell me what to do, I think for myself!" LISTEN: THIS is NOT okay!!! Do not hire this company. Their workers are disrespectful and dangerous and they don't care if they expose you to covid!! read lessLisa K.
- Business Description:Since 2014, we have been specializing in all phases of new construction, home additions, remodeling for homes/ businesses, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Took money, didn’t do work. They’re crooksMatthew H.
- Business Description:Styer & Associates, Inc, is full service design and construction firm. We have special promotions and financing options.Recent Review:I scheduled an appointment in their offices as a new client. I was early. I waited 20 minutes beyond the scheduled time. He did not show and his staff couldn't reach him. I left my name and phone number. He did not call later to explain or apologize. <br / read lessJoseph R.
- Business Description:Established in 1969, PKF-Mark III is an employee-owned corporation, which places substantial emphasis on self-performance to expand and distinguish itself as a premier contractor with unique engineering, bidding, construction, and management capabilities not evident in competitors. Performing in the heavy civil, highway, transit, and water & wastewater plant markets, PKF's project list includes roadways, bridges, foundations, tunnels, rail systems, power plants, pump stations, complex electri.. read less
- Business Description:Crews Surveying, LLC is your source for all Land Surveying, Site Plans, Permit Plans, Development, Subdivision, Boundary and Fence surveys, and Zoning, Grading, Stormwater, and Conservation District permits. Also, we're highly knowledgeable about Flood Certificates and FEMA LOMAs. Serving Bucks County and the surrounding area nearly 50 years. Call for a free estimate read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Edgewater Park
- Feasterville Trevose
- Fairless Hills
- Huntingdon Valley
land surveyors in Bensalem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Howard L Robertson Inc801 Brandywine Blvd
- Howard L Robertson Inc
- Johnson Surveying114 Peter Dehaven Dr
- Johnson Surveying
- Life Liberty Builders1030 Washington Ave
- Life Liberty Builders
- Mariani Excavating Enterprises2437 Avon Rd
- Mariani Excavating Enterprises
- PKF-Mark III, Inc.17 Blacksmith Rd 101
- PKF-Mark III, Inc.
- Urban Land Surveying LLC8233 Craig St.
- Urban Land Surveying LLC