South Jersey Engineers LLC

Founded 1988 • With Angi since January 2011

We are the largest septic system design, inspection, installation and repair firm in southern and central New Jersey with over 14,000 projects completed since 1988. Our goal is to determine the least cost solution that will provide long term performance, and all work is supervised by licensed engineers. Beware of the repair by unlicensed installers - most will fail in the future and will not pass inspection when you sell your property. We offer inovative solutions that can often be accomplished without any digging or property damage. Do it right the first time with South Jersey Engineers....

ICD LLC

A family owned business based in Southern NJ. With 30+ years of experience in the home improvement and construction field, we bring knowledge and personalized customer service to your Residential and Commercial Improvement projects. Residential & Commercial Septic Systems : - Inspections - Repairs / Installations - Design Engineering - Excavation Exterior Plumbing / Drainage/ Grading : - Exceptional Machine Operators - Solutions to fit you specific project Rick Giberson Owner & Job Site Supervisor Jaki Giberson Office Manager & Customer Service

08/09/2016

Amelia T.

The SJE team did an outstanding job on my weird little property. They are friggin ARTISTS with septic design. Other places would give up trying to fit a kitty litter box into this space. If you have a small or watery tract of land, don't even bother going anywhere else.

Description of Work
Design custom system

04/18/2015

Dan P.

I was happy to have found them and got great informative info in the beginning. They pushed me hard in getting a deposit to get the ground crew out like 2 calls a week. Ground crew came on time and did what they had to do. However 2.5 weeks past and i hadn't heard anything. So i called and was told i was 2 to 3 weeks out on just getting the design done so now it will push it to at least 5 weeks just for the design. Then who knows how long it will take to get approved. I wanted to list my house for sale and now I'm not going to be able to for at least 2 to 3 months if we are lucky. The biggest complaint really is that it was a hurry up and wait situation and it has really screwed up my family's plans. Like i said just a little pushy to have me wait around for 5 weeks or tbd.

Description of Work
Design of a new septic system.

11/25/2014

Kenneth H.

11/20/2014

Michael B.

Description of Work
I worked with South Jersey Engineers to replace the septic leach field on a house I was purchasing. They started working with the original owners prior to the purchase then continued with me to ensure that I got the proper solution. I worked directly with Sandy Mersky. Sandy was informative and knowledgeable. He worked with both myself and the county health department to get the project started and assisted in reducing the overall costs. Would definitely recommend.

10/14/2011

fred A.

They were responsive and provided good advice. The plans were drawn efficiently and quickly.

Description of Work
They were the consultants for our septic system.

South Jersey Engineers LLC

Founded 1988 • With Angi since January 2011

PO Box 1406

Voorhees, NJ 08043

Complete septic system services in New Jersey. Design, engineering, inspection, repair, remediation and installation.

Pumping

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, PayPal, Discover, Financing Available