Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Huntersville, NC
There are 6 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Huntersville
- LUCAS FORMAN INCEveryone was professional and knowledgeable. The guys that came out were outstanding with answering any questions or concerns we had. They took time to explain the process with us and they were thorough and efficient. Can't said what a great group they were. We are so glad we had them do the work. Thank you for a great experience. If your looking for true professionals I would highly recommend them
- Guisewhite Professional Land Surveying, PCGPLS went above and beyond in determining what was required by both the County and the Town of Huntersville. I had contacted other surveyors who declined the work given the nature of my request. During the project, there were many roadblocks and Tim handled each one seamlessly and continued to move on with my project without me having to get involved. The end product was delivered in a timely fashion and included everything necessary to record my Deed with the County. The price he charged was very fair for the work performed, the quality of his work is an A+ and his professionalism is unmatched. I highly recommend GPLS and Tim and will use them again for my future needs
- Guisewhite Professional Land Surveying, PCTim Guisewhite and his crew arrived promptly around 7am and did an incredible job clearly marking the boundaries of our 20 acre farm along fields and deep in the woods. They were extremely professional and they used very high-tech equipment so each boundary was perfectly aligned as per GPS coordinates. We are very pleased with the quality and accuracy of their work and I highly recommend Tim and his company to anyone in need of land surveying
- McMurray Land Surveying, Inc.Great. He was timely, quick, and answered additional questions I had while explaining my situation. I have used him previously for a fence line survey. Would definitely use again.
- Medlin Surveying CoMr. Medlin went above and beyond doing this work. He did an excellent job surveying my property. I could not be more pleased and I highly recommend his services.
- Guisewhite Professional Land Surveying, PCProvider was great. Reached out quickly, provided options and pricing. Once we decided, he was able to perform the work within a week. He provided the survey and a link to pay the bill. All very easy and efficient.
- Guisewhite Professional Land Surveying, PCTimothy was very responsive and was able to get a crew out the day after we agreed on the work. The final document was ready within a few days and included the information we asked for in addition to being very detailed and accurate. It was a pleasure to do business with them.
- Guisewhite Professional Land Surveying, PCThe survey went great. Tim was very responsive and answered all my questions in a very punctual manner. He really helped me out when I was in a bind with tight timing for construction. Survey was detailed and helped stake out my house on a 10 acre lot. Would absolutely recommend without hesitation.
- Don Allen & AssociatesThe surveyors did a great job when they arrived and completed the work on the property in one day. The office staff were very nice and professional. We handled most correspondence via email. There was a delay from the original appointment due to Hurricane Florence and had to be rescheduled. They are a busy business so sometimes you have to remind them of where you are in the process to proceed to the next step but they responded immediately and followed through. The cost of the survey was about what I expected. If you need to have your property surveyed within a particular time period, schedule as far in advance as possible due to their popularity. There were not any surprises. A great organization to work with. Highly recommended
- Medlin Surveying CoHe did a great job. He was on time and took extra time to follow the curve to the back of the yard and he marked everything well. His price was reasonable and we would definitely recommend him.
Last update on January 9, 2021
Land Surveyors in Huntersville
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Paw Creek,
- Mount Holly,
- Sherrills Ford,
- Iron Station,
- Mc Adenville,
- Mount Ulla,
- China Grove,
- Mint Hill,
land surveyors in Huntersville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Don Allen & Associates131 Crosslake Park Dr. Ste 102
Mooresville, North Carolina 28117
- Don Allen & Associates
- Freeman Surveying1416 Pleasant Grove Church Rd
Crouse, North Carolina 28033
- Freeman Surveying
- JACK R CHRISTIAN & ASSOCIATE7811 OLD CONCORD RD
Charlotte, North Carolina 28213
- JACK R CHRISTIAN & ASSOCIATE
- LUCAS FORMAN INCPO BOX 11386
Charlotte, North Carolina 28220
- LUCAS FORMAN INC
- McMurray Land Surveying, Inc.318 E. Old Hwy. 74
Monroe, North Carolina 28112
- McMurray Land Surveying, Inc.
- Norstar Land Surveying, Inc552-B Newell St
Concord, North Carolina 28025
- Norstar Land Surveying, Inc
- Pittman Professional Land SurveyingP O Box 1512
Fort Mill, South Carolina 29715
- Pittman Professional Land Surveying