Roby Services

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2006

For all your service needs at home, there is only one name to remember: Roby Services. The company is your one-stop shop for high-quality and reliable electrical, handyman, heating and cooling, and plumbing services in Charlotte and the Mecklenburg County area. From maintenance to repairs and installations of any component for your most important home systems, the experts at Roby Services can handle the job. Their technicians are all trained, certified, and equipped to ensure excellent workmanship and results every time. The company also has money-saving offers such as seasonal online coupons and maintenance memberships to help you save and keep your electrical, HVAC, and plumbing systems in tip-top shape. Call now or visit their website to schedule a consultation with one of their experts. Roby Services is also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency services....

Mechanical Doctor Inc, Inc. is a family-owned and operated business since 2001, and we've always taken pride in providing the best in quality workmanship at every job we perform. We know how important your air conditioning and heating systems are to your home and your family, so we'll always do everything we can to keep them in the best shape possible. From routine maintenance and inspections to full installations and replacements, our Rock Hill|SC and Charlotte|NC heating and air conditioning professionals can handle any job you need to be done. Your Prescription for Comfort ~ Mechanical Doctor Inc.

We take care of all your heating and cooling needs, maintenance, repair and replacements and will "Leave your home better than when we arrived!"

We repair, maintain and replace residential and light commercial heating and air conditioning systems. We are a "Factory Authorized" dealer of quality Bryant heating and cooling products. We strive to maintain customers for life. Satisfaction guaranteed. Award winning.

06/01/2020

They they have an impressive review, out of the 5-6 companies that reached out to bid on my project they were the only one that would not provide a free estimate. That is why I didn't even have them come out. Since so many of the other companies, also, with good ratings provide free estimates, I guess Roby feels they don't need to compete. I'm not one to spend extra money if it is not needed, espe...

Description of Work
Electircal outlets installed, lights installed, wiring short fix.

05/26/2020

They never even contacted me. Found someone by myself. I'll NEVER use Angie's list again. Not reliable. This is the third time I've tried and never got a response.

Description of Work
electrical outlets and hanging lights.

Category electrician,lighting,small appliance repair

05/05/2020

They were great. The guy who did the wallpaper was truly an artist and a perfectionist. The painters were great as well. The house looks beautiful. I am so happy with the results and I cannot give them enough praise.

Description of Work
They did wallpaper in 5 rooms, painted my dining room, living room, hallway, and my bedroom. They also did the ceilings.

Category wallpaper,interior painters

12/28/2019

The job was completed successfully, but it took almost an hour and it cost $350 with a $20 Angie's List credit! They didn't have an outlet on their truck so they had to go buy one. They charge for the job so their didn't seem to be any rush. Ludicrously expensive.

Description of Work
Install outlet near light fixture in closet

Category electrician

Good Afternoon, thank you for your review. Our policy is to price the job up front so that there are no surprises on the back end. The cost on the flat rate is the same to the homeowner even if takes several hours to perform. I'd like to hear more feedback on your experience and will reach out with a phone call. We appreciate your business, and your feedback.

12/12/2019

The work that was done seemed fine, but they didn’t demonstrate to us that what they did actually worked because they didn’t bring any type of cable/cord to actually plug the generator into the new receptical to the electrical panel... we had to take their word for it that it would work. When we asked about it, the electrician told me I “could probably find the parts at Lowes to make my own cord.”...

Description of Work
Installed a switch on our electrical panel to allow us to plug our stand-alone generator into the house panel.

Category electrician

Good Afternoon, I'm sorry that we left you hanging with the the additional part. Also, we most certainly value any feedback, positive or negative, as it helps us to better serve our clients. I will reach out by phone as well to see if their is anything else we can do to assist with the cord just in case the situation is not resolved. We very much appreciate your business and your feedback. Our hop...

Electrical, lighting fixture, ceiling fan installation, entertainment system wiring, audio & video, phone, cable & tv outlets, wiring for water heaters, A/C units, hot tubs, whirlpools, low-voltage track & accent lighting, outdoor security lighting, landscape lighting, panel upgrades, surge protection & backup generators. Handyman, Heating & Cooling, Plumbing.

Visa, MasterCard, Check