Roby Services

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2006

For all your service needs at home, there is only one name to remember: Roby Services. The company is your one-stop shop for high-quality and reliable electrical, handyman, heating and cooling, and plumbing services in Charlotte and the Mecklenburg County area. From maintenance to repairs and installations of any component for your most important home systems, the experts at Roby Services can handle the job. Their technicians are all trained, certified, and equipped to ensure excellent workmanship and results every time. The company also has money-saving offers such as seasonal online coupons and maintenance memberships to help you save and keep your electrical, HVAC, and plumbing systems in tip-top shape. Call now or visit their website to schedule a consultation with one of their experts. Roby Services is also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency services....

OC Painting

We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Book with us and feel free to give us a call today!

saenz painting

With 30yrs of experience we offer "FREE ESTIMATES" and we're Charlotte’s best painting company! Throughout the years, we have been able to establish a reputation as a painting company whose “name you can trust”. Our business’ success can be credited to our skilled painters who show professionalism and courteousness on every residential house or commercial painting job, and to our commitment to providing quality service and customer satisfaction. Saenz Painting is a fully insured house and commercial painting contractor serving Charlotte City and surrounding areas.

DIVINE LIGHTSCAPES

Divine Lightscapes uses, lifetime warranty BRASS products & Long Lasting LED's bulbs. Sign up today for a FREE DEMONSTRATION and see you home in a new light. Ask about our Angie's List Discount !!! Cell 704-749-4949

Offers by DIVINE LIGHTSCAPES on Angi

06/01/2020

They they have an impressive review, out of the 5-6 companies that reached out to bid on my project they were the only one that would not provide a free estimate. That is why I didn't even have them come out. Since so many of the other companies, also, with good ratings provide free estimates, I guess Roby feels they don't need to compete. I'm not one to spend extra money if it is not needed, espe...

Description of Work
Electircal outlets installed, lights installed, wiring short fix.

05/26/2020

They never even contacted me. Found someone by myself. I'll NEVER use Angie's list again. Not reliable. This is the third time I've tried and never got a response.

Description of Work
electrical outlets and hanging lights.

Category electrician,lighting,small appliance repair

05/05/2020

They were great. The guy who did the wallpaper was truly an artist and a perfectionist. The painters were great as well. The house looks beautiful. I am so happy with the results and I cannot give them enough praise.

Description of Work
They did wallpaper in 5 rooms, painted my dining room, living room, hallway, and my bedroom. They also did the ceilings.

Category wallpaper,interior painters

12/28/2019

The job was completed successfully, but it took almost an hour and it cost $350 with a $20 Angie's List credit! They didn't have an outlet on their truck so they had to go buy one. They charge for the job so their didn't seem to be any rush. Ludicrously expensive.

Description of Work
Install outlet near light fixture in closet

Category electrician

Good Afternoon, thank you for your review. Our policy is to price the job up front so that there are no surprises on the back end. The cost on the flat rate is the same to the homeowner even if takes several hours to perform. I'd like to hear more feedback on your experience and will reach out with a phone call. We appreciate your business, and your feedback.

12/12/2019

The work that was done seemed fine, but they didn’t demonstrate to us that what they did actually worked because they didn’t bring any type of cable/cord to actually plug the generator into the new receptical to the electrical panel... we had to take their word for it that it would work. When we asked about it, the electrician told me I “could probably find the parts at Lowes to make my own cord.”...

Description of Work
Installed a switch on our electrical panel to allow us to plug our stand-alone generator into the house panel.

Category electrician

Good Afternoon, I'm sorry that we left you hanging with the the additional part. Also, we most certainly value any feedback, positive or negative, as it helps us to better serve our clients. I will reach out by phone as well to see if their is anything else we can do to assist with the cord just in case the situation is not resolved. We very much appreciate your business and your feedback. Our hop...

11/30/2019

They were quick to call to schedule a time, but Gary ended up being able to help me over the phone with no need to schedule coming out. Glad I didn’t need to waste anyone’s time and I greatly appreciated the explanation of what I needed to look for to fix the issue. I will keep their number on hand for any future electrical issues for sure!

Description of Work
Electrical outlets were not working

09/04/2019

Came home after being gone for a week. Found that an electrical outlet stopped working. Went to the circuit breaker and found that the sewer pump circuit breaker had tripped off. Ryan Coleman from ROBY came out to investigate. After going through several circuits he found an electrical outlet outside had been connected to the Sewer Pump Circuit along with another inside outlet ! This was done by a previous electric company-nothing else should have been connected to this dedicated Sewer Pump Outlet. Ryan disconnected the other circuits and fixed the Sewer Pump Circuit. Ryan was Great. I would have never figured out that an outside outlet was improperly wired and would have caused this issue. Thank you!

Description of Work
SEWER PUMP CIRCUIT BREAKER TRIPPED

08/16/2019

Very responsive; they fixed everything as planned. We will call them again.

Description of Work
Added surge protector to electrical panel; repaired can light; repaired ceiling fan; repaired damaged wiring to landscape lighting

Category electrician","ceiling fan","outdoor lighting expert

04/16/2019

Last year I hired Roby Heating & Cooling to provide regular maintenance on my A/C units. I have been extremely impressed ever since then. They are punctual and professional. They also are more cost efficient than the company who previously serviced my A/C! My family and I sleep easy at night knowing our heating and cooling systems are being looked over by the Roby Heating & Cooling team.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning Services

Category electrician","heating & cooling contractor

04/10/2019

Roby was great! They installed an electrical outlet outside on our patio and then installed a TV for us as well. The technicians were prompt and professional. They asked us what we were looking for and then explained how they would proceed. They were quick and efficient and we love being able to watch TV outside! Thanks Roby Services!

Description of Work
Electrical outlet installed

Category electrician","handyman service

Electrical, lighting fixture, ceiling fan installation, entertainment system wiring, audio & video, phone, cable & tv outlets, wiring for water heaters, A/C units, hot tubs, whirlpools, low-voltage track & accent lighting, outdoor security lighting, landscape lighting, panel upgrades, surge protection & backup generators. Handyman, Heating & Cooling, Plumbing.

Visa, MasterCard, Check