When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Sherrills Ford, NC
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Land Surveyors in Sherrills Ford
- Business Description:Creating beautiful and custom hardscaping with hard to find stonework and unmatched customer satisfaction. I create walkways, patios, walls and fire pits to bring your outdoor space to the level of Enchanted.Recent Review:Mr Clay did a fantastic job at my new rental home with much needed trim work and refresh of mulch and rock trimmed areas. He was on time, polite, well spoken, courteous, and professional. He conducted himself in a very high quality way and represented gis business well. He made sure I was completely satisfied with his work before leaving and asked if I needed him to change anything or do anything else before packing up for the day. He did so well, I will have him come back to work on a fencing project I need done next month! Thanks Mr Clay!Jessica M.
- Business Description:Land Surveying, Boundary Surveys, Acreage, Topographic Surveys, Design Surveys, Physical Surveys, Subdivisions, Land Combinations & Recombinations, Construction Layout, FEMA Elevation Certificates, ALTA / NSPS Land Title Surveys, 3D Machine Control Data Preparation, 3D GPS Construction Site Models, Geodetic Surveys, Aerial Photo Control, Professional Memberships: North Carolina Society of Surveyors National Society of Professional Surveyors Surveyors Historical Society Sons of the American Re..Recent Review:GPLS went above and beyond in determining what was required by both the County and the Town of Huntersville. I had contacted other surveyors who declined the work given the nature of my request. During the project, there were many roadblocks and Tim handled each one seamlessly and continued to move on with my project without me having to get involved. The end product was delivered in a timely fashion and included everything necessary to record my Deed with the County. The price he charged was very fair for the work performed, the quality of his work is an A+ and his professionalism is unmatched. I highly recommend GPLS and Tim and will use them again for my future needsAntonia B.
- Business Description:Carolina Land Revival LLC provides a Eco-Friendly land clearing solution. Our machine grinds trees, brush, and vegetation into mulch. We specialize in Lot Clearing, Building Site Preparation and Clearing, Invasive Species Removal (such as bamboo, kudzu, etc.), Tree Removal, Stump Removal, Right-of-Way Clearing, Firebreaks and Fire-Fuel Removal, Property Buffers, Fence Line Clearings, shrub removal and more! We also offer grading services
- Business Description:Specializing in lot surveys for closing and boundary marking.Recent Review:I contacted Rowles Land Surveying with a request to confirm the property boundary behind our house. I was trying to determine if a downed tree belonged to us or to the neighbor. Matt responded to my message very promptly and we scheduled the appointment for two days later. He showed up on time, completed the work, and charged us a reasonable fee. Matt was friendly and professional, and the work was exactly what we needed. ELLEN B.
- Business Description:Roger D Morgan Surveying (828) 437-2821 Morganton Land Surveying Company serving the Western North Carolina Burke County Area.
- Business Description:Resdential/Commercial/Construction Surveying
- Business Description:4 Corners Land Surveying
- Business Description:Triangle Contractors Inc. is a service driven company whose mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality products and services. TCI has been serving Western North Carolina for 35 years, and has a team of highly skilled craftsman who get the job done right. Referals are what has built our company so the satisfaction of customers is priority number 1Recent Review:Everything went extremely well, considering how difficult it is to find reputable contractors these days. I scheduled an appointment with Nehemiah for an estimate on a new heat pump, since mine has been unable to properly heat and cool during the extremes of the summer/winter (which are not really that bad in western NC). He came out on time and was very friendly and upfront with every issue he found. After a thorough inspection of my heat pump, air handler and ductwork, he performed a load calculation to ensure my unit was properly sized (which it was), and then proceeded to offer alternative solutions since the unit seemed to be running well. He suggested I look into modifying the ductwork in my attic as it seemed like there was not enough airflow on either the return or supply paths. His estimates were very fair; more so than the other three contractors I had come out. He was only one of two contractors that actually took out a tape measure and performed a load calculation, which was surprising to me. I had him come back to perform the repairs and modifications, and he was once again on time with all supplies (minus the air filter for the newly installed return) on hand. He did a good majority of cutting outside, and most of the drywall work dust was kept to a minimum, as well. In the end, he didn't try to sell me a heat pump I didn't really need. He performed all work (enlarging two supply ducts in our living room, adding an additional supply in our guest room, adding a second return, patching leaking ducts in the attic, enlarging the main supply duct, blocking off basement ducts that were only robbing pressure and air volume, cleaning the condensate drain, cleaning the condenser coils, and checking the refrigerant charge) in one day with a very capable assistant. They did not make a huge mess, and also offered to clean everything up when they were through. They did not require any money upfront, either, which is a huge piece of mind factor for me. Additionally, he didn't add any hidden charges onto the bill after the fact. All in all, this was a great experience, and he was right. Aside from some insulation issues in the attic, the new ductwork seems to be the solution to our issues. We have cold air, finally, and our AC isn't constantly struggling to maintain temperature when it's not even that hot outside (setpoint of 77-78F when it's 90F outdoors). When it comes time for a new heat pump, I'll give him a call first. Hopefully the rest of Triangle's technicians are this good. Either that or I will request him by nameDonald M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Iron Station
- Mount Ulla
- High Shoals
- Stony Point
- Mount Holly
- Paw Creek
land surveyors in Sherrills Ford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Corners Land Surveying109 Queen St
Morganton, North Carolina
- 4 Corners Land Surveying
- Atlantic Auction Service, LLC #89191417 West D. Street
North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
- Atlantic Auction Service, LLC #8919
- Ben Patton Land SurveyingPO Box 1955
MARION, North Carolina
- Ben Patton Land Surveying
- Carolina Land Revival LLC3209 Timothy Ln
Lincolnton, North Carolina
- Carolina Land Revival LLC
- Guisewhite Professional Land Surveying, PCPO Box 680388
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Guisewhite Professional Land Surveying, PC
- Triangle Contractors, INC104 Lenoir Rd PO Box 8010
Morganton, North Carolina
- Triangle Contractors, INC