When it comes to masonry, it’s often the building materials rather than the workmanship that is lacking.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Castle Hayne, NC
There are 8 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Castle Hayne
- AMC East Coast RemodelingThey were terrific! Very professional,hard working ,efficient, conscientious,and meticulous. They cleaned up thoroughly. I would certainly hire Martha again for any other work needed.
- AMC East Coast RemodelingOur 12x40 foot outbuilding was in sorry shape. The roof was leaking, the outside walls were crumbling, and the doors had been destroyed in a series of storms. This company contacted us right away with a competitive quote and start date. The crew were skilled artisans who arrived on time and completed each stage of the job efficiently. The crew removed and replaced the old siding, reinforced the loft area opening up the floor space below, replaced the doors (including a custom top/bottom split Dutch style side door), and painted the exterior. We were so impressed by the work that we obtained a quote to have our covered patio painted, which required the grinding of exposed mail tips. The work began on Wednesday and both jobs were completed by Saturday. Never have I been so impressed by the quality and efficiency of a job. I would and will hire them for future jobs
- AMC East Coast RemodelingIt went very well! The workers were timely, the work was professional, and the work was first class.
- Gardens of the CarolinasWorking with Gardens of the Carolinas, and specifically John was a pleasure. We interviewed a ton of landscapers as the project was a massive undertaking, and it was without question that John was the most experienced and truly knew his craft providing a level of confidence. The project lasted for about 6 months and Johns crew was super professional and did great work. John also showed incredibly availability to make sure we were comfortable with how things were progressing. It should also be mentioned that Diana, Johns designer brought us a great IDEA and which changed our entire plans for the backyard for the better....she challenged us to think about the design differently and the end result was fantastic
- B & L MasonryAmazing! Bennie was prompt, professional, courteous and friendly! The work he did was perfect, even matching 40 year old brick! He really goes above and beyond to make sure you get great quality work and you can tell he takes pride in a job well done. I will gladly have him work on all future brick needs!
- Christmas Construction CompanyOverall, Mr. Christmas delivered a finished product to the date promised, the work quality was outstanding, the cost estimate was the same as the final cost, and the addition looked as if it was part of the original house design. Bottom line, total satisfaction from start to finish! I would rate this company A+++ Mr. Christmas was very good to work with during the entire project, he is flexible, and provided several options for reducing costs and/or making reasonable suggestions to the design. He is friendly, knowledgable, and has numerous contacts to a large range of sub-contractors and/or construction experts
- Dan Henson Masonry CoHe's done a good job his work is very good and I'm very pleased with him. They have done some masonry work that includes concrete pouring and repair. He took out existing brick steps. My gutter drain had to be inspected and repaired. They spotted with concrete brakes in the sidewalk. I used a coupon I found on Angie's list. They are still in the process of doing the work now. However as far as I see they're doing a great job
- Christmas Construction CompanyChristmas Construction Company delivered excellent service and quality results. The original bid was detailed, and thorough, allowing for reviews, updates and 'tweaks' through the process. As a result, we were never surprised with any unexpected costs or changes. Every progress payment was supported by receipts and/or invoices charged to the project, so at the end of the re-model we could account for all money spent. Mr. Christmas was on-site daily and always available by phone or texting. His scheduling of crews and attendant services was the best... there were no delays or conflicts and the project was completed on-time. All of his subcontractors were courteous, timely and the quality of their work was excellent. Christmas Construction Company is not inexpensive, but in our opinion is worth every penny. Mr. Christmas has our highest recommendation and we would happily use him again
- Coastal Building Concepts LLCI met with Shane in December 2012 and set up a contract for the new garage. He was willing to work with me to limit the costs building the garage with just the basics yet have what I felt was important. Right from the start Shane and the office manager,Ann, were outstandng in their professional service. Ann was always available by phone or email to answer questions, make special requests or changes in the contract and get back with me in a timely manner since I was living in Florida at the time of construction. They took great care and a special order in attempting to match the red brick on the front of the house to the new garage front. They blended the roof seamlessly and overall did a fantastic job at a reasonable price. They even had to cut down a tree for me that was in the way of their construction.They did a great job on cleanup afterwards also. I will be contacting them again to finish the front concrete drive when I move permanently, and may also use them in building a back porch in the future. It is wonderful to find someone who does quality work at a good price and is trustworthy
- Christmas Construction CompanyI find it rare that I call a vendor or contractor who calls back immediately, communicates promptly and effectively, and shows up and does what he says he will do in a timely manner and at the cost estimated. Phil Christmas (owner) did all these things and more. His customer service was fantastic and he did excellent, quality work for a fair price. I will definitely recommend him to others and also utilize his services in the future! Highly recommended
Last update on August 16, 2022
Masonry Contractors in Castle Hayne
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Well-maintained concrete steps can last for decades—but cracks happen. Luckily, the cost to repair them doesn’t have to break the bank, especially if you DIY.
Review this list of questions to ask when hiring a masonry contractor for home projects.
Find masonry contractors in
- Rocky Point,
- Wrightsville Beach,
- Myrtle Grove,
- Carolina Beach,
- Maple Hill,
- Kure Beach,
- Saint James,
- Boiling Spring Lakes,
- Topsail Beach,
- Surf City,
- Holly Ridge,
- Oak Island
masonry contractors in Castle Hayne
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bianchi's Brickyard7995 River Rd
Southport, North Carolina 28461
- Bianchi's Brickyard
- Decorative Concrete Solutions1825 BURNETT BLVD
Wilmington, North Carolina 28401
- Decorative Concrete Solutions
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair4134 Statesville Road
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair
- McGraw Hardscapes241 Shorepoint Dr
Wilmington, North Carolina 28411
- McGraw Hardscapes