Sears Appliance Repair

Founded 1956 • With Angi since August 2016

3.6

Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts and labor* 2. Flat Repair Cost + Extended Repair Coverage • $249.99 or $299.99 pre-set price (depending on type of appliance) • 1 year of coverage up to $500 for any additional repairs (includes parts)** 3. Flat Repair Cost + Multiple Appliance Coverage • $129.99 for your initial repair with purchase of Home Warranty Appliance Plan • 1 year of repair coverage for up to 10 appliances with 11 subsequent monthly payments of $49.99*** Book your appointment with a Sears expert technician today! * 90 Day Guarantee: The limited warranty provides that if within 90 days from the date of your Sears in-home repair your appliance fails to operate for reasons related to the original repair service when used normally in accordance with manufacturer guidelines, we will replace any parts that failed due to defects in the material or workmanship and perform any labor related to the original repair free of charge. Excludes damage caused due to service provided by any party other than Sears. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary by state. ** Appliance must be less than 10 years old to qualify for Service Smart Agreement. Covers up to $500 in parts and labor. Limitations apply. *** Limitations apply” ...

Precise Drywall & Sheetrock

Professional Restoration Services, Inc.

When disaster occurs, and it always does when you least expect it, call Professional Restoration Services, your preferred insurance restoration specialist. We are a full-service contractor who will mange your loss and restoration project from start to finish with our award winning craftsmanship. PRS is here to serve you with the utmost courtesy and care. We believe in working with our clients in all aspects of the claims process to ensure that the restoration is handles properly the first time. We are a fully insured, North Carolina licensed general contractor serving the Triangle Area with 25 years experience. Within minutes of your call, our IICRC-certified technician will be dispatched to your home and most times, on site within the hour. PRS will work directly with your insurance adjusters to save you time and money. Our on-call technicians are available 24 hours and use the latest, state-of-the-art technology for a quick, thorough, and guaranteed remediation processes. Giving you peace of mind when it matters most.

Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage

**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assured that Mike Murgatroy will give you informed detailed mortgage advice, the same he would recommend to his own family. Utilizing the platform of Guaranteed Rate, The Home Purchase Experts℠, Mike is able to provide customized loan products to fit almost every need and is proud to be a contributing part of Guaranteed Rate’s 96% customer satisfaction rating. We pride ourselves on having a transparent process which we will walk you through every step of the way, and proud to have offered the world’s first Digital Mortgage! Start your application process today by visiting www.Rate.com/Murg and find out why so many others continue to bring their business to Mike Murgatroy. NMLS ID# 60099; Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID# 2611 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Offers by Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage on Angi

09/26/2020

Rich Z.

the technician came out three times and refused to work on the mower. It was a different excuse each time. The last time he said parts were not available; He left, I went indoors and successfully ordered all the necessary parts from Sears!!!

Description of Work
repair a lawn mower

Category lawn mower repair

07/03/2019

Steven C.

We just got stood up after being home from 1-5 with no call or contact about this, the most recent of 6 different appointments for these two repairs and still non-functioning equipment. Avoid this scam group at all cost. I think a couple of the techs I met are probably okay but they are set up for abject failure by their company. Here's how it's gone. After using them successfully a few times over the years, when my wife and I decided that we couldn't find a new fridge to replace ours, we decided to replace the ice maker (for the third time) and while they were at it. fix the broken water dispenser paddle. While I was calling, figured I could get them to fix the Jenn Air cooktop burner who's dual function switch had gone bad. Turns out you need two different appts for that so I set them up (at least for the same day... but two different techs). While on the phone, they also finally talked me into their Appliance Home Warranty. Mistake. That's when the fun begins. Neither 1st appts fixed anything but they each supposedly diagnosed the problems and ordered parts. The parts will arrive and you call back in to reschedule the repair. Parts came fairly fast and called back. Had to schedule two different days but thankfully work for company's that allows us some flexibility. Cooktop tech came and after an hour or so, decided the wrong parts were ordered. Of course you get a different tech than the one who first came and did the diagnosis. So he leaves and we think some different parts will show up (???). But let's go to the fridge. Tech is scheduled to arrive between 1-5. I check online about 4 and it indicates, "sorry we missed you". But alas, tech shows up about 6, literally has trouble opening the cardboard box the parts came in, and then can't put humpty dumpty back together again as he struggles with a ribbon cable that he can't connect. Get's the icemaker and H2O dispense paddle in though but the panel on front is now dead so no dispensing. Okay, figure bad luck, the guy will order the new board and I'll call again to reschedule. I could seriously go on and on with more issues the least of which is their customer service (Philippine call center with a bad quality comm system - can barely understand and not only because of variable English skills). As I finish writing this (7:01 pm), I have been on hold for 41 minutes to ask why the latest (fridge) appt tech never showed for our 1-5 appt, why their online system said my tech had arrived and why their online system now says my appt has been rescheduled to Jul 9. ***?????

Description of Work
refrigerator ice maker, water dispenser paddle and cooktop burner switch

03/12/2018

David H.

Told me I needed a $12 sensor to make the refrigerator stop freezing everything. BUT then, the price kept changing. 1st quoted $450 for a 30 min repair. But if I signed up for a home warranty, then the repair would get at 50% discount. When my eyes blinked in disbelief, he said he might try another job code in the computer and then it was $350. Then he printed a receipt and the price was $275. But the $99 diagnostic fee (which seems pretty standard) was NOT applied to the total cost of the repair. I called Sears to ask about this. 20 minutes being shuffled between departments. Got someone who said the diagnostic fee should be applied to the total job cost, but the total job cost would be >$300. Bait and switch. Clearly dishonest pricing.

Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair

Phillip M.

The technician was prompt and very respectful. He was aware of the issue and was able to remedy in a timely manner. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
The refrigerator's water lines were clogged and was causing the ice-maker to leak and spill water on the floor.

April K.

Very well. The technician was thorough, efficient and very knowledgeable concerning operation of the machines, answering all my questions to my complete satisfaction.

Description of Work
I had my 2006 washer and dryer serviced to maximize performance and to prevent/minimize breakdowns.

Chris T.

Tech was courteous and very professional. Came on time and fixed issues quickly and with a smile. Prices was very reasonable and would recommend Sears. Keith was excellent.

Description of Work
Fix issue with Dishwasher

01/17/2018

William P.

He fixed it in about an hour and it works fine now.

Description of Work
Dish washer not draining

12/18/2017

Tim D.

Extended warranty service. Had to have them back twice and still did not fix it. Event I had to hire someone else, who told me that Sears repair was on the wrong track.

Description of Work
Double oven temp control

12/11/2017

Alan and Rebecca W.

The service man came out, found out a screw was loose, and was gone in less than 10 minutes. The service call was $99 just to come out. He charged an additional $61 to tighten the screw. If I didn't have a coupon it would have been 20% more. The $99 should have covered the diagnostics as well as the 30 seconds to tighten the screw.

Description of Work
Needed dryer fixed. It worked but made a clicking noise.

11/20/2017

Tim U.

Great. Problem determined immediately. Repair accomplished and tested within 5 minutes.

Description of Work
Repair washer with overfill problem.

Sears Appliance Repair

Founded 1956 • With Angi since August 2016

3.6

Cary, NC 27511

Appliance repair - cooktops, microwaves, dishwashers, double ovens, dryers, freezers, garbage disposals, gas grills, ice makers, ranges, range hoods, refrigerators, ovens, stacked laundry, trash compactors & washers.

AIR-DUCT CLEANING, STEAM CARPET CLEANING AND CAR UPHOLSTERY CLEANING.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa