Babcat Fence and decking

Founded 2006 •

10 Young Kims Rd

Candler, NC 28715

Looking for a skilled fence installation company for your property? Each Babcat Fence and decking crew leader has experience installing every type of fence on the market. With our quality work and affordable prices, we are proud to meet a wide range of fencing needs....

fence company (10)dog fencing (6)driveway gate installation (1)iron work (1)lawn care (1)

01/13/2021

I met with Moises at 9am on 1/7/21. He said he could fabricate a silver aluminum gate 16’ x 3’ for $900. I didn’t understand how he would secure the gate so that it would roll across my driveway, so I asked him to text me some pictures. He agreed. I called him on 1/11/21 in the morning and he said that he would send me pictures when he took his lunch. I texted him that afternoon at 2:16pm to ask h...

Description of Work
fabricate a silver aluminum gate 16’ x 3’ for $900

Category driveway gates

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

01/02/2021

Perfect! I had a board on board fence installed, about 140 feet. They arrived on time, never took a break that I saw, and finished ahead of schedule. I have now hired them to install a deck. Very professional and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Board on Board Fence

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

12/04/2020

Owner came out, measured for rails and construction, price was outrageous , said he would be in touch with me within the week. Never heard another word from him. Had the project done locally for 1/3 the price he gave me.

Description of Work
Wrought iron guard rails put up on front porch

Category wrought iron,dog fence

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

11/12/2020

it went really well dog yard plus 2 gates great guys they do what they agree to .

Description of Work
needed a 6 ft fence installed

Category dog fence

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

07/08/2020

Moises runs a great business. He and his crew show up on time and do a great job. They cleaned everything up when they finished and completed the job on time. Great prices. I will use him for future projects.

Description of Work
Installing A New Fence

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

07/05/2020

Moises was great. He was prompt and efficient with great workmanship.

Description of Work
Side yes fence with two dates

Category fencing,dog fence

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

07/04/2020

Moises was extremely prompt. Showed up immediately for a quote. Price was very fair. Showed up a day early to start the job. Set all the post in one day, let the concrete set for a day, and then finished the next. We had a lot of line clearing to do to get the fence in, Moises even had all of those scraps cleaned up. Something I was expecting to pay extra for or do myself.

Description of Work
220 feet of privacy fence

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

06/24/2020

Moises called me and gave me an estimate on the same day and completed the work a week later. His company was efficient and talented. They didn't leave a scrap of garbage behind, everything was neat and tidy. The price was the best I could find. I will DEFINITELY hire them again!!!

Description of Work
Privacy fence and porch repair

Category fencing,dog fence

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

05/15/2020

The fence was 42 years old. He took down the old hogwire and put up the new hogwire. Put beautiful supports in and did an excellent job. Highly recommend, he's very polite and gentlemanly.

Description of Work
To redo a section of the fence.

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

05/15/2020

They did the work very quickly. They were easy to work with and the pricing was good. It seems the fence turned out very good as well.

Description of Work
Wooden fence install.

Work Completed On 05/04/2020