Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Jackson, MS
There are 5 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Jackson
- C A CONSTRUCTIONChris Allen is honest, dedicated, and a great contractor to work with. Despite balancing multiple jobs, he was attentive to my needs and responded quickly by telephone and email. He manages his own crew and contracts for other work (laying footers around house for brickwork, actually contracting/overseeing bricklayers, etc). His crew is very professional and courteous and were a pleasure to have around the house for two weeks. When questioned about some defects in the work 6 months later, Chris came out promptly and ensured that corrections were completed. I heartily recommend using Chris Allen and his construction staff
- SANTA'S FRIEND CHIMNEY SERVICEIf I could have this experience every time I tried to hire someone to do something, I would have much more faith in humanity. Things went very, very well. He inspected the chimney, made a recommendation, quoted a price, I asked him to add a couple of services -which- he did and almost the entire job was completed in one visit. He had to return with the properly sized cap. I paid him for all the work completed and not-completed and he returned in a few days and finished, as promised. I almost wish I had another chimney just so I could do business with him again. Oh... did I mention that a chimney that had been leaking rain into the house, and onto the ceiling for a long, long time does NOT leak anymore ?! Can you tell I'm happy about this
- John Douglas MasonryJohn was very informative and had no problem answering all my questions. He showed up when he said he was and communicated with me throughout the whole process. Most importantly, the work looks amazing.
- John Douglas MasonryI am very, very pleased with their work and would definitely use them again. The work was done professionally and artistically. He added touches to the patio that made it even prettier than we had imagined. John is, indeed, a terrific craftsman and I would highly recommend him. His work will last for a long, long time! He knows his craft quite well!!! John made sure that both patios were properly cleaned and he will return within the next week or so to properly seal them. In addition to the patio, John noticed a problem we were having with bricks over our garage door. The bricks were beginning to separate and the garage door facing was beginning to sag. John identified the cause--lag bolts had never been installed. John was able to repair this within 2 days and saved us the additional expenses had the wall eventually collapsed. John even touched up the paint around the door once he finished with the bricks
- ROBINSON FOUNDATION REPAIRThe whole crew was personable, did a hard job, and I even baked them an apple pie. He has came back for more apple pie. Overall, the experience was good, will get them to do more work for me if needed, and will recommend them, too.
- ARCHITECTURAL REMODELING INCWell, when I first called Architectural Remodeling I was looking to add a couple of rooms over my garage. When I first met with Benjamin White, CEO/President, I was impressed with his knowledge about the business. No other contractor we called even compared to him. It was as if he could read my mind. He did exactly everything he said he would. I was even more impressed when he brought back a 3-D image of what my finished addition would look like. All the sub-contractors that he used were absolutely great. Each of his sub-contractors were true specialists of there trade. They made my family feel so comfortable during the whole remodeling process.The new addition was completed 1 week before the deadline that was given at the signing of the contract. Architectural Remodeling really stands out among it's competition.(Also, 1 other company gave us a bid higher than theres and didn't even provide any design services.
- RN RoofingHe is phenomenal. It was up high, it was awkward to get to, and it should have been finished years ago so parts of it rotted before it was finished. He is the kind of man that you feel safe having around and he is very pleasant about things, even when they don’t go well.
- Willie WalkerThe work he did was amazing. The price was very reasonable; it was about half of what other people were quoting. He was just unbelievable.
- Kalos IncThe project started in April and due to what was involved went about 8 weeks. Sid and his crew are very professional and committed to getting things right. They were on sight every day (5 days/week) and Sid was also present inspecting the work usually several times a day. The subcontractors that did the dry wall, brick work, cabinet work, electrical and painting were also well managed. Sid required a couple of things to be reworked that were not up to his standards. The punch list we generated about 4 weeks after completion was also handled in a very timely manner and all issues resolved to out satisfaction. I would recommend Kalos in that the commitment to getting it done and done right is better than my past experience with other contractors that start more than one project and are not there every day. I have talked to Sid several times since the completion and he has come by a couple of times to answer questions
- SANTA'S FRIEND CHIMNEY SERVICEExcellent service. Professional approach and explanation of services being done. Full and complete clean up.
Masonry Contractors in Jackson
- Business Description:Bradley has over 16 years experience as a structural engineer. He has worked as a federal employee at the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center in Vicksburg, MS, and served in multiple program management roles. He and his wife Tina started Foust Engineering in 2017. Bradley has a PhD in structural engineering from the University of Florida and a MS in Civil/Structural Engineering from Auburn University. His educational background in addition to his structural engineering experien..Recent Review:Prompt, professional, responsive to questionsLaura V.
- Business Description:Koehler Homes, Inc. has been locally owned and operated for over 35 years. Our business model is built on referrals from satisfied customers, who have realized that we focus on building long term relationships. We approach every homeowner's needs with the same core principles that guide our business: Honesty, Integrity, Service, and a promise to never leave the job until the homeowner is completely satisfied. Koehler Homes, Inc. warranties our workmanship and promises 100% satisfaction on the..Recent Review:They are excellent, service and personnel are excellent, and the windows were outstanding, we were very pleased with their service.Jane S.
- Business Description:As our reputation for quality service and devotion to customer service has spread, our company has grown. In particular, we are proud of our high rate of repeat customers and number of customer referrals. We protect our customers by carrying liability insurance. We are trained to detect and correct firplace and chimney problems to protect your family's safety. We wear company uniforms and drive lettered, easily identifiable trucks. We utilize the latest industry technology and up-to-date equi..Recent Review:They were professional and on time.Mary W.
- Business Description:Tired of waiting on your contractor to show up? Still waiting on calls for estimates? Seal Consulting offers woodworking services of all types, from rough to finish carpentry (Trim, exterior and interior construction projects, flooring, roofing, landscaping, as well as handyman-based labor). We are a small, proud, owner-operated business located in Jackson, MS. We provide our services to all outlying areas around Jackson. We offer competitive pricing, and a hardworking team of skilled laborer..Recent Review:Went according to plan. He did an excellent job.Ken M.
- Business Description:Established in 1933, Olshan Foundation provides cost-effective foundation solutions to residential and commercial property owners. Services are backed by an available lifetime warranty, friendly customer support and convenient financing options. Free, no-obligation structural assessments are performed by Certified Structural Technicians. Since no two homes are alike, our Technicians carefully inspect the problems affecting your home before developing a comprehensive repair plan designed uniqu..Recent Review:Michael was very friendly and informative about what he found and his recommendations. I will be using Olshan in the future based on this experience.Sherry C.
- Business Description:CA Constrution is a full service home remodel and repair company. We offer a wide range of services for all systems of your home inside and out. We are licensed and insured and can provide many refrences.Recent Review:Vets, don’t even bother.. Never heard anything back from this company after letting them in my Domain for an estimate.Antoine W.
- Business Description:Operating since 1969 with having had offices in Houston Texas and Atlanta Georgia. We are a local company based out of Hattiesburg petal area. We are licensed bonded and Insured.a family owned proud to serve the people overstreet a family name you can count on an trust
- Business Description:3 employees.
- Business Description:The Garner Company is a general contractor, builder and remodeler that services central Mississippi. We have a history of exceeding the expectations of our clients. We pay very strict attention to your needs and desires whether it's a residential or commercial project. Contact us and experience a level of service that exceeds your expectations
- Business Description:Personal service from custom builder who can take care of any needs you might have related to your home.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Crystal Springs
masonry contractors in Jackson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2 Guys and a Hammer304 Pecan Blvd
- 2 Guys and a Hammer
- AINSWORTH FOUNDATION REPAIR108 THREE PRONG RD
- AINSWORTH FOUNDATION REPAIR
- Blue Haven Pools & Spas120 Cypress Cove
- Blue Haven Pools & Spas
- Foust Engineering 111 Weldon Dr
- Foust Engineering
- Hampton Masonary3112 Booker Street
- Hampton Masonary
- InVision Construction LLC224 Avalon Circle Suite B
- InVision Construction LLC
- P & L Contractors LLC
- P & L Contractors LLC
- SANTA'S FRIEND CHIMNEY SERVICE442 Pine Hill Lane
- Seal Consulting
- Snow's RemodelingPo Box 94/ 183 Frank Snow Rd
Mcintosh , Alabama
- Southern Accent Builders106 Hackberry Drive
- Southern Heritage Homebuilders LLC102 Wellington Pl
- Southern Traditions Custom Homes, LLC4775 Old Canton Rd.
- Spectrum Construction, LLC.1520 Ellis Avenue
- STEVEN MOONEY IMPROVEMENTS ( SMI INC.)1887 George Road
- SANTA'S FRIEND CHIMNEY SERVICE
- The Garner Company730 Inheritance Place
- The Garner Company