When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Pacific, MO
There are 16 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Pacific
- Leading Edge EnterprisesIn his proposal, Aaron spent time to educate us and provide the detail we needed to evaluate all aspects of the job. The team arrived on time (even early); completed the project as promised and were professional in every way. High quality work -- on time -- left the project site clean. And they offered a competitive price. We made a very good decision by choosing Leading Edge for my mother's new driveway read less
- Danna Enterprises LLCFrank was excellent. He is very detail oriented and wants to do nothing more than an excellent job. The work he did was as if he was doing it in his own home. If you need work done and want it done right. Call him you’ll be glad you did.
- Midwest Concrete & Const IncTom and his crew were incredible. Professional, personable, and went above and beyond when we tweaked some things WHILE they were doing the job. We also added a small side job (parking area) and they were able to get the materials and complete it all ahead of schedule. HIGHLY recommend them!
- Foundation 1I had water in my basement the last 4 years and I finally decided to do something about it. I interviewed 2 other companies besides F1 and I went with F1. Price was a factor and Billy, the Evaluator, did not high pressure me into making a decision that very day. They also offered a solution, in case my walls ever leak, that the other 2 companies did not. The foreman, Erise, kept me informed every day as to their progress, and what was to take place the next day. He and his crew were respectful and did a great job. I am confident I will not have a water problem again and they give you a Warranty. They completed the project in 3 days, as 1st quoted. The Office staff was also very helpful when I had a question. Thank you F1....I wish I would have contacted you 4 years ago read less
- Foundation Recovery SystemsFoundation Recovery Systems did an amazing job! They worked very hard. Our basement has stayed dry for years now. Their follow up each year is well done. They are true to their word!
- Foundation Recovery SystemsOn time, on budget, and with an experience crew that worked efficiently on the job. Also please how they cleaned up after the jobs were finished.
- High & Dry Foundation RepairTHEY RESPONDED EARLY MONDAY MORNING TO AN INQUIRY WE MADE VIA E-MAIL SUNDAY EVENING. THE WORK WAS COMPLETED AS SCHEDULED BY FRIDAY. THE WORK ALSO IS GUARANTEED FOR AS LONG AS WE OWN THE HOUSE...GREAT FEATURE!
- Quacker's Waterproofing & Basement Repair, LLCTed showed up on time and went right to work. I asked if I could observe simply out of interest and he did not mind at all. It took him about one and one half hours to complete the job. He was very professional and cleaned up after himself. I was very pleased with his work. The warranty goes with the life of the house, even if we should sell read less
- Advanced Foundation RepairThe guys did a great job. Paul explained everything to us that would need to be done ahead of time and what the word would entail. Steve and his crew were great to work with. Lifting a foundation is messy work, but they did a great job of cleaning up the yard after the work was done. We now have a level house and the confidence that it won't move again read less
- Advanced Foundation RepairThe work was preformed on schedule and in a very professional manner. the wall was drilled and injected with a substance to stop the leakage. Other areas were pointed out as needing repair and were also repaired. The work area was cleaned when finished.
Basement Waterproofers in Pacific
- Business Description:With over 40 years of foundation repair experience and a Super Service Award winner for the last 9 YEARS in a row, Ram Jack leads the industry in the midwest. We have offices in the Kansas City, St. Louis, Wichita, and Columbia areas and are recognized for professional, honest, and thorough repairs. We have years of experience solving the foundation problems unique to the Midwestern climate. Our quality workmanship has earned us a reputation as one of the area’s most reliable & honest contrac.. read lessRecent Review:Rep came out gave me an honest evaluation and recommendations so I can move forward with what I need to doBruce B.
- Business Description:Foundation Recovery Systems, founded in 1992, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Kansas City, Moberly, Springfield, and St Louis. Foundation Recovery Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and s.. read lessRecent Review:Went well. The laborers did a great job. Very neat and professional.Earl K.
- Business Description:Quacker's Waterproofing & Basement Repair has been family owned and operated since 2001. No subcontractors or commissioned sales people are used. Cost is determined by the job. Due to our experience installing waterproofing systems, fixing foundations as well as our Radon testing and mitigation experience gives us the skill sets to install Radon resistance waterproofing systems. Most of our competitors don't have this combination of skill sets there before may waterproofing systems that are i.. read lessRecent Review:it went fine, he came to see the problem & a week later he fixed it. water is no longer coming in.Kathleen B.
- Business Description:For over 10 years, High & Dry has serviced thousands of St. Louis homes. We have solutions for all your basement waterproofing and foundation needs including crack injections, wall stabilizations, as well as, sump pump and drain system installation. Virtually all of our work is performed from the inside of the home, eliminating the need to dig outside disrupting the lawn, flower beds, etc… Our reputation for quality products, unparalleled customer service, and our Life-of-the Structure Warran.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent response to evaluate and provide scope of work. Both the supervisor and the crew were extremely professional and courteous. High and Dry did not try to "upsell" us on work needed to provide necessary waterproofing. The crew were on time and cleaned up the site completely read lessCatherine B.
- Business Description:Stratum Structural Systems is a St. Louis Foundation Repair and Basement Waterproofing contractor solving problems for residential customers in the St. Louis area. We help homeowners solve basement problems such as cracks in the foundation, Piering for settling and sinking foundations, bowed walls, egress window needs, interior and exterior drainage systems, sump pump installation throughout the St. Louis Metropolitan area. With more than 30 years of industry experience, Stratum diagnosti.. read lessRecent Review:Showed up on time. Very courteous. Spent a lot of time explaining their diagnosis of the water oroblems in the basement. Looked for the most straightforward solution, rather than trying to sell us something we didnt need. Job done professionally and within the time frame given read lessCarol B.
- Business Description:It's been 30 years since Rick and Anna Lee Woods founded Woods Basement Systems, and today the company is one of the largest foundation repair and waterproofing contractors in Missouri and Illinois, serving both residential and commercial clients. Working from a 16,000 square-foot office facility, a 30-acre property for our production teams, dozens of community and industry honors, and a growing team of dedicated professionals, Woods Basement Systems still maintains a focus on the most impor.. read lessRecent Review:What a terrible job! Did not place piers all around the house and the lifting of the house one pier at a time has caused structural damage to my home. They refuse to fix the problem or refund me for piers not used or resulting structural damage. Will have to try class action suit against them. DO NOT USE THIS COMPAN read lessCynthia P.
- Business Description:Call now at (636) 734-3371! KPM Landscape has been providing superior landscape and hardscape services in the St. Charles/St. Louis area for the last eight years. Let our expert designers create a landscape display that will make your neighbors envious. We provide paver patios, outdoor kitchens, fire pits retaining walls and about anything else you can imagine created from outdoor stone. We work with all kinds of natural and cast stone materials. We also provide affordable drainage solutions.. read lessRecent Review:Casden was incredibly professional and thorough explaining the contract and the layout of the work being done. The workers were very efficient and did a fantastic job.Brendan G.
- Business Description:We are proud to be a trusted Ally with Spire Energy of Missouri ! St Louis Insulation is a full service home maintenance , energy efficiency, insulation and soundproofing contractor that specializes in "Everything Attics, Basements, Crawl - Spaces" and various additional specialty applications ( existing residential buildings). If you dont know who to call, call us! We are a family owned and operated company that takes pride in the services that we provide and loves providing results for o.. read lessRecent Review:The team was outstanding. They explained what they were doing. They completed their work efficiently and with minimal disruption. They left the work area clean and free of debris.Susan T.
- Business Description:Is your home or basement prone to flooding? If so, turn to State Wide Waterproofing. As a provider of home waterproofing services in Missouri, we can help keep your space dry so that you don’t have to worry about water damage in the future. We have a long standing A+ rating with the BBB read lessRecent Review:I highly recommend Statewide Waterproofing. Ron was very professional and his workers were the best. They were courteous and hard workers. They made sure they kept the work area neat and clean. Ron explained in detail all that was done and his prices are very reasonable. I would use this business again should the need arise read lessWilliam K.
- Business Description:Danna Enterprises is a small veteran owned and operated company that provides a one stop service for all of your home improvement and maintenance needs. Please contact me directly at (636) 358-6714 rather than the Angie's List Message Center read lessRecent Review:Frank was excellent. He is very detail oriented and wants to do nothing more than an excellent job. The work he did was as if he was doing it in his own home. If you need work done and want it done right. Call him you’ll be glad you did read lessCharles C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
How fast can water damage ruin a home? Within the first 24 hours of a leak or flood, electronic damage, mold development, and even structural issues can occur. Can you repair water damage yourself or should you hire a pro? Learn more.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Gray Summit
- Villa Ridge
- House Springs
- New Melle
- Saint Clair
- High Ridge
- Town And Country
- Valley Park
waterproofing contractors in Pacific
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Absolute Foundation and Waterproofing Solutions134 Deep Forest Ln
- Advanced Foundation Repair508 South Western Street
- Advanced Foundation Repair & Replacement135 Aspencade Cir
Saint Peters, Missouri
- ALL DRY MISSOURI INC3615 Mall Ridge St
Jefferson City, Missouri
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- American Foundation Worx7953 State Route 30
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Absolute Foundation and Waterproofing Solutions
- B Unnerstall Construction637 St Marys Rd
Villa Ridge, Missouri
- Big Country Construction
- Blomberg Insulation Company1003 MO-PP B
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brackett Waterproofing & Foundation RepairP.O. Box 485
- B Unnerstall Construction
- E.S. Leonard Contracting LLC14158 Timberline Dr
De Soto, Missouri
- E.S. Leonard Contracting LLC
- Hall Home Repair515 W Heidel St
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Jack-The Home Improvement ProsPO Box 295
- Helitech Central Missouri2898 MO-M
Kingdom City, Missouri
- Helitech Waterproofing and Foundation Repair8251 Bunkum Rd
- High & Dry Foundation Repair2103 Penta Dr
High Ridge, Missouri
- HYDROCONTROL SYSTEMS INC & JANSSEN WATERPROOFING551 OVERLOOK TERRACE CT
- Hall Home Repair
- kelly construction359 LAKE LABADIE
- kelly construction
- Midwest Concrete & Const IncPO Box 194
- Midwest Concrete & Const Inc
- Shawn D's General Construction19 Surrey Hills
- Sherwood Home DesignsP.O. Box 1510
Lake Sherwood, Missouri
- Smartmoves Home Energy & Air Purification250 Sunset Hills Dr.
Sunrise Beach, Missouri
- Solar and Surface6780 Mexico Rd
Saint Peters, Missouri
- St Louis Insulation2127 Innerbelt Business Ctr Dr
St Louis, Missouri
- St. Louis Foundation Repairs15809 Manchester Rd
- STATE WIDE WATER PROOFING913 Jackson Street
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Stratum Structural Systems17600 Chesterfield Airport Rd. Suite 203
- Shawn D's General Construction
- Unerstall Foundations, Inc1673 Old US Highway 50 W
- Unerstall Foundations, Inc