Home insulation has many benefits: it’s energy-efficient, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective. It’s worthwhile but requires planning. We’ve laid out the key things to know before installing home insulation.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Union, MO
There are 12 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Union
- West Heating & CoolingAll I can say is Beware!!! so unprofessional Brian west is the owner does not return calls does not mean what he says bait and switch all the time . A man only has his word and Brian does not stand by that at all !very dishonest person. We agreed on a used 4 year old unit to be installed he tried putting a 30 year old unit in and he would have if I had not ran the model and serial numbers I’m sure we ended up with a really old one because they pieced it together like a Frankenstein when we asked Brian how old this unit is all he could say is idk if you are truly an air conditioning man you know .Howard is very nice does all the work. Brian would send Howard out maybe 1 or two days for a hour or so work a little then he would get called away so here it is a little over a month later and the work is still not completed. They put in a cracked havc water pan I woke up to my livingroom ceiling falling down kitchen soaked ceiling water coming out of our ceiling fan we called Brian no answer so texted him and told him it’s an emergency all he could say is he couldn’t get to us until 12pm we called him at 7 am wow so things just gotten worse also they stepped on a water line and broke it in the attic. My husband had to fix that pull out all the soaked insulation. Beware Beware read reviews and don’t skimp on the quality of service it will cost you more in the long run
- SPRADLIN INSULATION COThey did a pretty good. The insulation is ridiculously high because of the chemicals, but their price is fair. The thing that made me a fan of theirs was the stuff, which was work related to a certain degrees about how the temperature was. Due to no fault of their own, but some other people who worked on the building, they didn't get in there when they needed to get in there. They had to spray stuff to make it a little bit cooler. They had a few places where the insulation didn't stick like it naturally needs to stick. It was evident that 4 panels didn't stick, which was the area about 3 feet by 8 feet. They came in, tore it all, and redid it. What they did to impress me was that it wasn't their job to spray the foam on. They haven't only sprayed, but also painted the areas where they had redone the work. It was beyond the call
- SOUTHEAST HOME IMPROVEMENTI had them insulate my house when I built it in 2005. The owner took the time to educate me on the different types of insulation and how they work. He also explained the mistakes commonly made by inexperienced contractors and handymen that cause a home to be inefficient. My wife and I were able to make a good decision that has paid dividends every month since we moved in. Southeast Insulation showed up when they said they would, did a professional job and cleaned up the mess before they left. They did cost more than than the other bid we got, but I believe we got a much better job and the savings on my utilities have more than paid for the job anyway. I called them back this year to put seamless guttering on the house. This time the company sent a sales guy out who also took the time to talk to me about what I needed and then explain the proper way to install gutters and showed me examples of the mistakes and corners other gutter companies cut to get a cheaper price. Again, the crew showed up and did a professional job. The gutters look great and don't hold water or leak
- Brandt's Fuel SaversThe service was really good. Three guys came out and it took them about three to four hours to complete the job. They cleaned up very good. I would say that they are very professional and they explained to me how my ideas would not work. They are very honest. I have used them before and have had no issues with their work
- A B Pest Control IncThis was a sub that my builder used. We've used them before for pest control and have always had a good experience. The home has stayed cool this summer on hot Lake of the Ozark days and we credit the quality of insulation used and the process. AB used foam in every crevice (electrical, spaces between old and new construction, etc...) as well as the entire underside of the addition. In the walls they used tight sprayed cellulose between every stud (leaving no spaces). My neighbors came over and drooled over the insulation. I am impressed. The timing was fine as it was done during the project. They did leave a spill on the driveway that I was going to clean up but upon calling for directions, they insisted it was their responsibility. AB is great for Pest Control but I highly recommend them for insulation
- North Star Homes & Development LLCI'm really happy with his service from beginning to end. Very professional and kept on top of every step as well as keeping us informed in a timely manner. The work was high quality. I would recommend him highly.
- Ballard's Custom Insulation LLCI contacted the company using the phone number listed on the truck that was working at a house just up the street. I left a message requesting an estimate. Within minutes I received a call back. Within a couple hours they were at my house performing the task. The workers were pleasant / professional and completed the task well. It was a smooth process and I felt that they did a great job. I would recommend them for sure and may need them again for an addition on the back of the house in the future. GREAT JOB
- SOUTHEAST HOME IMPROVEMENTEverything was just as they described, quality materials and installation. Job was done on time and on budget.
- Brandt's Fuel SaversWe added an addition to our house. Before the build we got an estimate from them using rough plans, and they were prompt with getting an estimate back to us. Several months later when we did the addition, they came back, did an updated estimate using actual measurements and again were very prompt with getting an estimate back to us. We had to have the work done in two stages. First the walls, then the attic. They were very accomidating with a schedule and did the work when expected
- Home Improvement 4 LessHome Improvement 4 Less designed a solution to give us a tub and shower in this little bathroom without taking out the window. And then introduced us to a wonderful plumbing concept called PEX. to give us better water quality and pressure. He scheduled the demolition in such a way that we were able to still take bathes and have a functional toilet right up to the change out of fixtures. Then he installed all the new water lines where they were ready to hook up then switched over the water source and pressurized the system and without any delays or leaks we were back on line. With improved water pressure and taste. Yeah.... Finished up with trim at ceiling and floor. And was on to the kitchen ceiling. The new design for the ceiling face lift was perfect. He designed a white beamed ceiling and beadboard to cover ceiling tile and tied it into a 2 ft.x 2 ft. square pedestal to tie in a new white ceiling light in center of room and new pendant light over the sink . It looks like a country kitchen now. This time we saved $900 on bathroom remodel $450 on the new PEX system in labor and materials. And he only charged us $175 for new kitchen ceiling. I would have gladly that just for the design. What a creative concept to make a ugly old ceiling disappear. So once again i saved about another $1,450.00 and his design ideas were free. But if you ask me they were priceless.....
Insulation Companies in Union
- Business Description:Insulation Pros is a family owned business operating out of Wright City, MO. We are an insulation contractor that strives for excellence in all of the services that we provide. We are well aware that the quality of products which we provide, the continual study of the most modern insulating techniques, along with a central focus on the customer’s needs is what will make our company succeed, and that’s exactly what we have set out to do. We cover a large geographical area, ranging East to West..
- Business Description:We are proud to be a trusted Ally with Spire Energy of Missouri ! St Louis Insulation is a full service home maintenance , energy efficiency, insulation and soundproofing contractor that specializes in "Everything Attics, Basements, Crawl - Spaces" and various additional specialty applications ( existing residential buildings). If you dont know who to call, call us! We are a family owned and operated company that takes pride in the services that we provide and loves providing results for o..Recent Review:The team was outstanding. They explained what they were doing. They completed their work efficiently and with minimal disruption. They left the work area clean and free of debris.Susan T.
- Business Description:Are you worried about the state of your home’s exterior? Freedom Restoration & Roofing is a full-service roofing and storm restoration company also specializing in siding and gutter services. If your home has suffered storm damage or if you’re looking to stay on top of roof repairs, our technicians have the training and experience to offer the best solution. Our top priority is your complete satisfaction, which is why we do everything we can to facilitate your needs. We offer 24/7 emergency s..Recent Review:I was impressed with this company. I had suspect roof damage following a storm and worked with Mike who performed a roof inspection. He was very professional, customer friendly and knowledgeable. It turned out my roof did not require repair/replacement. I further commend for their integrity. If/when I am need of future roof repair I will certainly look to Freedom (and Mike) firstTom K.
- Business Description:Signature exteriors is a roofing and exteriors company. We are experts in the restoration of roofing, siding, and gutters. We helped restore homes to their original condition without any worry or frustration. Award winningRecent Review:Good job as always ,very professional good friendly attitude and punctualRon H.
- Business Description:Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions is a second generation company that has been family-owned and operated since 1956. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to be one of the Top 100 pest management firms in the Nation and are the largest privately-owned pest management firm in Missouri. Once offering only general pest and termite control, Rottler’s service offering now encompasses residential and commercial properties and includes everything from ants, spiders and mice to termite control and preven..Recent Review:Contacted on the 3rd. It is now the 21st and they never got back to me.John K.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of services from building a fence to fixing that leaky faucet to a full renovation or if you want to build a new home we can help . From planing to building we are the full-service company for your home. Ask about out 100% satisfaction guarantee todayRecent Review:Randolph Development (D&D Cabinetry) were perhaps the best part of our entire new home construction. Dan and Danielle Randolph were able to see the vision that we had for our home and they gave creative input that made for a very unique set of custom cabinets! They operate with the utmost attention to detail--we are so pleased with the work they've done for us! Not only did they build the cabinets that we wanted, they also took on some "unfinished" projects that we needed for our new home--fixing a set of antique corbels that we wanted to use on our covered back porch, they also converted an antique fireplace mantel into a beautiful built-in book case that is in the center of our home. We have enjoyed every moment of our involvement with this company...so much so, that we have added a few more jobs to their work list! (Wish is was possible to submit photos of the work they've done for us...although I'm not sure photos would do them justice) Call them if you are looking for professionalism, courtesy, attention to detail, unique design, quality construction and materials, and timely work completionTimothy W A.
- Business Description:For Over 30 Years, WCC Roofing has served the homes and businesses in the greater St. Louis and St. Charles, Metro East Illinois communities with quality roofing, siding, and guttering service and installation. We have a lot of affordable options for you and we also offer financing. Call us today we are ready to helpRecent Review:There was a misunderstanding or mistake at the outset about the supplies needed for this job, but this was resolved professionally and in fairness both to us and the company. The workers were first rate; they had pride in their work and they produced a product that looks sensational. I have hired a lot of contractors over the years; WCC Roofing was the bestMike W.
- Recent Review:they are still coming out and i am pleasedmark h.
- Business Description:Quality handymen, and home repair services in the St. Louis and surrounding areas for more than 20 years. Jobs taking less than 1 day are time & materials at the rate of $65/hr. All jobs minimum 2 hr charge. No travel charge. Please call to scheduleRecent Review:Perfect. Wayne was so nice and professional. Worked continuously for 7 hours and did everything that I had requested effortlessly. He is very talented. It is hard to find companies that offer quality workmanship combined with quality people. I will always call Handy Jack firstAnn N.
- Business Description:Danna Enterprises is a small veteran owned and operated company that provides a one stop service for all of your home improvement and maintenance needs. Please contact me directly at (636) 358-6714 rather than the Angie's List Message CenterRecent Review:Frank was excellent. He is very detail oriented and wants to do nothing more than an excellent job. The work he did was as if he was doing it in his own home. If you need work done and want it done right. Call him you’ll be glad you didCharles C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Installing a radiant barrier is an excellent way to keep the heat out of your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to install a radiant barrier yourself in five easy steps. Though, you’ll want to bring some friends to get the job done.
Is DIY fiberglass insulation safe? Handling fiberglass could cause a range of health issues related to skin, eyes, organs, and even cancer. Knowing how to avoid fiberglass dangers is important when planning a DIY insulation project.
Find insulation contractors in
- Saint Clair
- Villa Ridge
- Gray Summit
- New Haven
- New Melle
- House Springs
insulation contractors in Union
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A FRESH NEW LOOK12 East Ln Dr
- All Hands Construction LLC.211 Pintail Drive
Old Monroe, Missouri
- All Phase Home Repair2815 Felix St b
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Area Wide Electrical Services215 W 12th St
- Associated Building Crafts, LLC1498 Highway K
Saint Clair, Missouri
- A FRESH NEW LOOK
- Blomberg Insulation Company1003 MO-PP B
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BRC BuildersPO Box 1254
- Blomberg Insulation Company
- Insulation Pros15 Hat Trick Ln Suite A
Wright City, Missouri
- Insulation Pros
- Kelley Klean The Restoration Team10 S RANGELINE RD
- Kelley Klean The Restoration Team
- Le Beau Custom Painting921 W Park Rd
- Le Beau Custom Painting
- Mac Company2911 Beaver Creek Drive
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Mendwind Construction1341 co rd 3170
- Mid-Mo Spray Foam Insulation LLC1400 S Louise St
- Midwest Professional Foam Insulation, LLC501 E. North Street
- Mike's Construction134 Hwy 61 S Ste 4
- Mint Service Contracting201 south 8th #562
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Mac Company
- Northtown Appliance Center CAC701C N Mason St
- Northtown Appliance Center CAC
- Shackelford Custom Homes & Remodeling4730 Fox Mountain Rd
- Siding Repair Systems112 Mariae Ln
- Signature Exteriors2025 Zumbehl Rd Ste 106
Saint Charles, Missouri
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- St Louis Insulation2127 Innerbelt Business Ctr Dr
St Louis, Missouri
- Shackelford Custom Homes & Remodeling
- Vacuum Man LLC8814 Lincoln St
- Vacuum Man LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- WCC Roofing Co.34 Front St
Valley Park, Missouri
- Willis Contracting LLC24453 S STATE HIGHWAY 47
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- Window World13892 St Charles Rock Rd
- Woods Basement Systems Inc524 Vandalia St