2 Nice Guys Termite Pest & Wildlife Control

C5984
COMMERCIAL APPLICATOR LICENSE
MISSOURI DEPT OF AGRICULTURE
11/30/2022

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

Plaza Executive Suites 17295 Chesterfield Airport Road, Suite 200

Chesterfield, MO 63005

2 Nice Guys Termite & Pest Control has been serving the Greater St. Louis area for over 30 years. We have provided the greater St. Louis area residents and businesses of all types with affordable, effective, environmentally friendly pest management programs since 1984....

pest control (179)animal removal (26)home inspection (9)general contractors (2)lawn treatment (1)

07/05/2021

Prompt, wore shoe coverings which was much appreciated on my off white carpet. James explained what he did and how the ants would react to the treatment. It is good that you don't have to purchase a monthly contract. I will definitely use this company again for my pest treatments.

Description of Work
Treat for ants

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

Good morning [Member Name Removed], loved your home. Thank you again for your kindness and patronage. We look forward to being of service to you again in the future. Enjoy your Summer.

06/25/2021

Professional and Timely. Communicated issues and plans thoroughly.

Description of Work
Termite inspection and treatment

Category contractors,pest control

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

[Member Name Removed], customers like you make our business fun! For over 40 years, we have provided great service to even greater customers like you. We appreciate you and your kind patronage. Blessings.

06/21/2021

Great business! The service was professional and speedy. It was explained what was being sprayed/put down, what it was and how it would work. I like that I can get a one time treatment instead of having to sign up for a yearly package. So far I have seen way less ants and only a few in the house since the spray (which I was told would happen for the next week or two until the poison works its magi...

Description of Work
Spraying to remove ants

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

We greatly appreciate you choosing 2 Nice Guys for your pest control needs. Thank you for your kind review! Blessings!

05/12/2021

2 Nice Guys lived up to their name. Their service was quick, courteous, and reasonably priced. They explained well what needed to be done. I am very pleased with their service and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
TERMITE INSPECTION

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed], it was a real pleasure serving you and your family. We appreciate your kindness and patronage. Have a blessed day. Jamil

05/03/2021

Super friendly and efficient. Did not try to up-sale me. Will use again. Thank you.

Description of Work
Termite inspection and one time insecticide treatment t.

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

Thank you for your kind review! Blessings!

03/01/2021

The technician was professional and through. I was very satisfied with the effectiveness of the treatment.

Description of Work
Quarterly bug/spider treatment

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it has been a pleasure working with you over these many years and we look forward to serving you in the future.

02/02/2021

The inspection went well. Jimmy was very cordial, polite and professional. He was very knowledgeable with the task at hand. Jimmy even went out of his way to give me tips on how to get rid of moles. This is a great company that believes in customer service.

Description of Work
Termite Inspection

Category home inspection

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

01/23/2021

Tech came early and was efficient and though. Received paperwork right away; helped to complete sale.

Description of Work
Termite Inspection for house sale

Category contractors,home inspection

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

We appreciate you utilizing our services and giving us a kind review! Thank you!

12/08/2020

Awesome!! Our technician called and said he could Come early if I wanted, which was great. He was knowledgeable, professional and very friendly. 2Nice Guys will be our pest control company from now on!

Description of Work
Spraying for moths

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

Good Morning [Member Name Removed], it was such a pleasure meeting you and serving you. I enjoyed our conversation and the laughs we shared too. I look forward to serving you in the future. Please feel free to call upon us at anytime. Customers like you make our job fun! Have a safe and happy holiday season. James

12/07/2020

Prompt, professional and responsive. Went very well.

Description of Work
Termite treatment

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

[Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure both meeting and serving you. I am happy to have been part of your continued success in Real Estate. I wish you the very best and congratulations on yet another great property. Blessings during this Holiday Season. James.

Inspections- Termite & Building. Wildlife Management- Skunks, Opossums, Raccoons, Birds, Squirrels, Moles & Voles. Remove- Mice & Rats. General Pest Control- Fleas, Ticks, Roach, Silverfish, Spiders, Centipedes, Carpenter Ants & House Ants, Bed Bugs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover