I'm a small company located in Joplin, MO that does work from foundation to finish with 16 years in the business and also do lawn care and tree trimming with the best prices around and the reason i can give such good prices is because i do most of the work my self and try not to sub any of the work out i will beat any competitor by a min of 10%...

Thrasher Springfield

Give us a call for your concrete leveling/mud-jacking needs

E&S Expert Drywall Finishing and Painting

Derrick's Power Washing

THE BEST CLEANING FOR THE BEST PRICE! Hello my name is Derrick and I provide quality power washing for a very reasonable price! Let me know what you need done and I will see what I can do! Just give me a CALL or TEXT at 620-304-1954. Thank you! Have a great day!

07/24/2020

Terrible. Terrible power wash job, having to hire another person to redo it. Arrived with untreated lumber, had to go back and get treated lumber. Screwed in about 60 percent of 2x6’s left rest not screwed in. Joists need more sister boards, 2x4 ‘s treated., I feel it’s need more, some ends are kinda coming up. Only been 2 weeks. Terrible.

Description of Work
Redo on deck. Wash to power wash ( lousy job) and pull off old decking and put in new decking 2x4 treated lumber. Also put in treated 2x4 sister boards where needed.

Category decks

07/31/2017

Good. No complaints

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category landscaping

07/31/2017

Detail oriented to task

Description of Work
Deck made of wood and pavers

Category decks

07/19/2017

Great attitude.

Description of Work
Lawn Mowed.

Category landscaping

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure to to work with you and hope to here from you again soon appreciate your business and appreciate you as a customer

all lawn care and tree trimming and all construction work from foundation to finish no job is to big

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal