Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Joplin, MO
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Joplin
- BOWERS SERVICE COTech came out and did a diagnostic on my dryer. Because of the age of the age/make of the dryer repair would be an expensive option. He said he'd be willing to make the repair and laid out my options. I appreciated his willing to stop and speak with me about different options to take.
- Sears Appliance RepairNeeded a screw and it was fixed. Serviceman offered to clean lint out of dryer for a decent fee. Very pleased.
- Sears Appliance RepairNow, the washer works well. The only complaint is the price for service and parts. I took out a service agreement, which is also too highly priced. The service agreement is $49.99 per month. My washer was repaired, and my dishwasher needed parts that were replaced at another visit. The parts and labor were $313.16 for my dishwasher repair and $192.11 for the washer. The dishwasher is still making funny noises, even after the washer and the pump motors were replaced. Even with the service agreement, the service call each visit will be $75.00. I don't have much choice for repair, since Sears is the only ones that will work on Sears appliances. The technician was great and very professional, so no complaints there. I love my washer and dishwasher for quality and ease of use. They both clean very well (when they work right) read less
- BOWERS SERVICE COTook 10 seconds to tell me it was too old to fix. He did cut the freon lines so that it could be scrapped and told me exactly where to take it for disposal.
- Pittsburg Appliance SvcHe's an excellent guy ad he's really cheap. He does a little bit of air conditioning stuff as well. Everything was flawless. The only complaint I've ever heard was that this guy has worked on people's stuff and not billed them for it. His name is John Clarke and he's been in business for a long time and he's a super guy and he's really good at anything. He works on bizarre stuff and anything high end read less
- Pittsburg Appliance SvcMr. Clark did not provide the services, I was able to fix the issue with my washing machine myself, however he contacted me and kept in touch through out the process making sure it was going well. He was polite and professional to deal with. I will definitely keep him in mind for future appliance issues should they arise read less
- SAM'S APPLIANCE REPAIRHe was able to fix my washer and driver. He was on time, knew what he was doing and saved me hundreds of dollars. He is my new go to guy and I would definitely recommend him.
- BOWERS SERVICE CO1st trip evaluation, 2ND trip repaired. Parts and labor complete, fair cost. Been repaired over month. No problems. Completely satisfied. Very nice knowledgeable repairman.
- BOWERS SERVICE COThey were prompt and fixed the problem efficiently. They cleaned up the mess when they were finished. They have repaired large appliances for us in the past. We are always very happy with their service.
- All Star Air Systems LLCI called at 7PM in hopes of having someone come out the next day to check on our air conditioner that had suddenly quit working on a HOT day in July. All Star was my 5th call and the only company who answered the phone. He came to my house within 15 minutes, gave an estimate 5 minutes later and in less than 30 minutes had the problem fixed and was on his way. With 7 kids at home - he was a real lifesaver! read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Joplin
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:We are a licensed and insured contracting company that provides heating and cooling services, which include but are not limited to: maintenance, repairs and installations to clients in the Springfield-Branson Metropolitan area. At Redeemed Heating and cooling we have over 23 years of experience in the industry. Although Redeemed only been servicing Springfield-Branson Metropolitan since 2013, our family was serving it since 1989. At Redeemed Heating and Cooling our motto is Done right, Done f.. read lessRecent Review:Justin and his guys did an amazing job, they arrived a little early, in the pouring freezing rain and got my new unit installed. He has the best prices and warranty out of all the companies I called, and was able to have my heat and ac fixed the day after my old unit went out. Professionalism was through the roof, they cleaned up their mess, they were little blue booties through my house so they didnt track anything, they stayed and let me know every step of the process and even checked back after a couple weeks. I couldnt be happier read lessShelbie W.
- Business Description:We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! We offer a 90 day warranty on parts and labor for the same issue read lessRecent Review:Great!! Very knowledgeable and competent . No problemBetty J.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Comprehensive protection for your computers, electronics, and appliances of nearly any age or brand.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Find appliance repair services in
- Webb City
- Carl Junction
- Baxter Springs
appliance repair services in Joplin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Mr Handyman243 E High St
- A-Z Air & Refrigeration Llc21458 Old Ritchey Rd
- Accurate Heating & Air Conditioning2726 S. Missouri Ave
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ASAP Appliance RepairP O Box 4112
- Asap Appliance Service
- A-1 Mr Handyman
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- JG Home & Lawn services
- JG Home & Lawn services
- NRC Appliance Repair2301 S Duquesne Rd Suite B
- NRC Appliance Repair
- Quality Appliance Repair Co409 Washington
- Quality Appliance Repair Co
- SAM'S APPLIANCE REPAIR6502 W EMERALD RD
- SAM'S APPLIANCE REPAIR
- West Mechanical ServicesPO Box 386
- West Mechanical Services