Ceramic tile as a flooring option boasts a long list of advantages over other surfaces. However, there are also some key drawbacks worth considering. We’ve rounded up both the pros and the cons of ceramic tile into a helpful list so you can choose the rig
Get matched with top flooring installation in Neosho, MO
There are 4 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Neosho
- Harris Renovations, LLCHarris Renovations offered a better remodeling experience than we could have ever expected. We believe their professionalism and attention to detail were better than anybody else we could have hired. Casey and Wendy were always easy to contact and were quick to reply to any correspondence. We are beyond happy with the result of their hard work and will absolutely be hiring them again for more projects
- Harris Renovations, LLCI would like to give Harris Renovations a very positive recommendation based on the huge amount of work they did to my house. They replaced sticky, laminate flooring with engineered hardwood. They painted the entire interior, replaced light fixtures, and updated old outlets. Craig installed energy efficient windows. Casey built a custom bathroom vanity for me from an antique dresser I bought at a flea market. They really did a fantastic job. Since then, I have hired them to build a deck. And, they are currently building a craftsman-style cottage with a porch that I plan to use for storage
- Harris Renovations, LLCIt was a dream come true for us to have all this done to our house. It greatly increased the resell value of our home, boosted our morale, made cleaning so much easier, and gave us better air to breath! The work was not only professionally done it was done efficiently and with perfection! I would highly recommend Harris Renovations in a hearbeat
- Bill's Tile ServiceIT went very well and I pretty much told the story above. Billy was reliable, honest and trustworthy. He took $4. off because he came up under budget a bit. He brought us farm fresh eggs and was a really nice person to deal with. It was refreshing as we have dealt with people who performed services they could not do properly and ended up charging more, leaving the project unfinished. I did not find that person on Angie's list. But, I did find Billy here, I just wish he did carpeting too. If you need tile or laminate, he is the man to see! Do call Billy, do believe his estimate, do know he does what he says he will, in the time he says, for the price he says. Thanks, Billy! PS We never met or heard of him before this project and I will be happy to send you pictures of my flooring if you'd like to see it
- SMITH'S FLOOR STOREWorkers were very knowledgeable. They were right on time and cleaned up after work was finished for the day. They had lots of ideas for my bathroom and what would be best in such a small space. They took out bathtub and installed a custom made shower. I am getting ready to hire them again to install new flooring in kitchen, living room and hall
- JOPLIN FLOOR DESIGNS INCThey're like a one stop shop. We're going to be doing a bathroom remodeling with them. We had out 100 year old hardwood floors refinished through them. They are also going to be doing some tile work for us in kitchen and bathroom. He was either to replace the hardwood floor or refinish it and he was able to refinish it and he did a excellent job. The service was very pleasant. They have salesman came out and create a profile for us of what's needed to be done and was very helpful
- Burkhart Construction IncThey arrived on time and completed the job in the time they said. They hauled off the old floor and cleaned up after themselves. I was very pleased with the mannor of both workers. I was very pleased with the condition they left my house after the job was finished
- ALL SEASONS CARPETWe needed flooring in our kitchen, family room and entry. Purchased tile for the entry and kitchen and wood for the family room. Sales people were very helpful in making our selection with recommendations. The installer went the extra mile and replaced any sub floor wood as needed, earlier leaking water tank and sub floor needed replaced. This one one of the few times we have had work on our house done and the company did what they promised! I would recommend this company without hesitation
- HOME DEPOT INCIt went extremely well. We had some delays in letting them get into the house and when I called them they immediately rescheduled, came over here and installed it quickly, very efficiently and it has been a good installation all the way through. The Joplin Home Depot for flooring I would say is an excellent company and I would recommend that you use them. Price was excellent, better than anybody else
- Lowe's Of CarthageI was very happy with it. The price was good and I like that and I like the installation advantage. The people who installed it seemed really did a good thing, I didn't have any complaints at all. They were right on time.
Flooring Contractors in Neosho
- Business Description:Artisan Floors specializes in hardwood floor installation, sanding, staining and finishing as well as installation of engineered hardwood, vinyl plank, laminate, and tile. Here at Artisan Floors we are locally owned and operated serving Springfield, MO and surrounding areasRecent Review:It was wonderful. They were professional, on time and the quality of work was good.Anne H.
- Business Description:Top Tier Kitchens & Baths, LLC, proudly serves its customers with pride, integrity, and by paying attention to the details that matter most to you. These are a few of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated. Give us a call todayRecent Review:Flawless. The Top Tier Team was stellar from the initial contact after VA approval until well after job completion. Charity (Sp?) had all the answers to this aging vet's questions, including ensuring all associated paperwork was completed and correct prior to job commencement! You guys rule! I would hire you every day of the week, and twice on SundaysChristoph A.
- Business Description:Jack of all trades 1 stop shop. Master: Millwright and fabrication Journeyman: plumber, Carpenter, drywall, electrical, flooring and much more! Over 10 years in the trades and tired of working for a large company we started small to help our community by being able to charge less bur give the same high quality servicesRecent Review:Joshua Wyatt is everything I wanted in a contractor. He was on time and always prepared. He went out of his way to explain what he was doing and graciously accepted any changes or suggestions that I had. He showed respect and care for my home and was very good at cleaning up. He was working under extreme heat conditions at times but he kept going. He did all the work in a timely manner and was on target with completion projections. On top of all this, he was courteous and respectful and always returned calls and texts. He is a genuinely nice guy, a veteran and a family man. Now that my project is almost complete, I am continually thinking of him for more projects around my homeMadeline W.
- Business Description:Veteran owned and operated. We strive to provide a timely professional installation with 100% satisfaction. 2 year warranty with all new product installations.Recent Review:Daniel did an amazing job in my floors! He removed carpet and installed laminate and tile throughout the house. It looks like a totally different house and I would absolutely hire him again. I highly recommend himAdrienne C.
- Business Description:T & S Home Maintenance & Renovation Services is a locally owned small business, established in 1987 by Terry Sorrell, offering home maintenance solutions to suit every budget throughout Springfield Missouri and the surrounding area. We are your one stop shop to for all your home maintenance needs. We can help with your “Honey Do” List, regular maintenance, home repairs, remodels, room additions, porches, and decks. No job is too big or small. Give us a call for your free quote today. Plumbing..Recent Review:I own a 100-year-old craftsman and had a room requiring a flooring transition on my original wood floors, a closet door frame install, recessed lighting, and a fan installation. T & S went above and beyond. They looked for vintage flooring to match and customized the old-fashioned trim to match perfectly - no easy task b/c this trim and flooring type is no longer made. They smoothed and prepped the wall (plaster/lathe/wallpaper - difficult to work with) for me in areas not related to the lighting installation, knowing I’d be painting soon. Fast, friendly, and professional service. They were prepared with all supplies. They cleaned and organized the work space thoroughly before leaving every day they were there (2-3 days). They were responsive and straightforward throughout the project, gave helpful advice when I asked, and sought out ways to save me money. The transformation was major and i’m very happy with the resultsAmber D.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:I'm a small company located in Joplin, MO that does work from foundation to finish with 16 years in the business and also do lawn care and tree trimming with the best prices around and the reason i can give such good prices is because i do most of the work my self and try not to sub any of the work out i will beat any competitor by a min of 10Recent Review:Terrible. Terrible power wash job, having to hire another person to redo it. Arrived with untreated lumber, had to go back and get treated lumber. Screwed in about 60 percent of 2x6’s left rest not screwed in. Joists need more sister boards, 2x4 ‘s treated., I feel it’s need more, some ends are kinda coming up. Only been 2 weeks. TerribleShere J.
- Business Description:Precision Tile has been in owned and operation since 2006. Thomas Reynolds has been in the flooring industry over 18 years. Precision Tile has strong customer relations and solely relies on word of mouth. References are available
- Business Description:We specialize in all quality flooring. From laminates, hardwoods, vinyls and tiles(floor, and backsplashes). We go the extra mile for our customers. We make sure floor prep and all other manufactures guidelines are within specs. ( This is to insure your flooring does not separate or buckle after installation.) We have over 25+ years experience combined. We are family owned and operated.
- Business Description:We are a handy man service specializing in carpentry, masonry, repair and remodeling. We also love to paint inside and out. We also do dry wall.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Looking to upgrade your kitchen with affordable kitchen flooring? From cork floors to vinyl, learn seven budget-friendly flooring options you’ll love that can stand up to traffic.
Tile flooring is known for its durability and longevity. But just like any material, it’s susceptible to damage from time to time. We review what factors to weigh when deciding if your tile floor should be repaired or replaced.
Find flooring installation in
- Pierce City
- Webb City
- Carl Junction
flooring installation in Neosho
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B&V Home Improvement2310 Meadow Ave
- Big Country Construction
- Bill's Tile Service1994 W Rabbit Run Rd
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brooks Flooring201 N Gray Ave
- BUCK BUILT1865 Route MM
South West City, Missouri
- Burkhart Construction Inc1049 S. Joplin Ave
- B&V Home Improvement
- Gary Bell Painting316 S Eagan St
- Gary Bell Painting
- IHD Construction1110 E 7th St Ste 13
- IHD Construction
- Lowe's Of Carthage433 W Fir Rd
- Lowe's Of Carthage
- Precision Tile507 W Cedar St
- Precision Tile
- United Liberty Contractors LLC10629 E 67th Pl
- United Liberty Contractors LLC
- Yost Construction and Flooring LLC23690 Pecan Road
- Yost Construction and Flooring LLC
- Zippro Construction2018 S Jackson Ave
- Zippro Construction