Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Cassville, MO
There are 7 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Cassville
- ONE Contracting LLCThey did an excellent job . Now I want them to replace my patio after the great job they did on replacing my driveway..
- Boss RemodelingEddy and his men are amazing!! They always show up when they say they will and if something unexpected delays them they will call you to let you know. Also, they return phone calls, unlike many St. Joe construction businesses! We have had several projects completed by Boss Remodeling. The house we bought was missing the awning/overhang to the front porch and steps. B.R. installed concrete steps and built the porch railing with overhang beautifully!! Completely transformed the exterior look of the house. They have completed all kinds of projects for us and never disappoint!! High quality work for a great price! Always reasonable pricing, in my opinion the best in town. They go above and beyond and really take pride in their work. Eddy, Tony, and Ray are wonderful contractors who are a joy to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Boss Remodeling for any project/repair, big or small, you are needing done. They are fantastic!
- Key-Con LLC.Tanner & Christy were super fantastic through the whole process of our exterior hardscape project. We built a tri-level rear deck with heavy wood columns & a surrounding walkway. Key-Con came out in an afternoon and had all the column footers poured as well as the walkway forms in place. The next day our stamped walkway was placed & finished. Outside of the speedy & quality workmanship, Tanner was on the phone with me multiple times & had two visits to our house prior to the handshake. He was back out once (probably multiple times) after the work was complete to ensure it was not only up to our expectations but his as well. On top of all that Tanner & crew worked exceptionally well with & around the other subcontractors (Landscape & Decking) that were performing work on the same days. Family owned, quality contractors are extremely rare in this day & age. Key-Con showed exemplary integrity from day one until final invoice was paid. These guys are freakin' great...highly recommend
- Key-Con LLC.Great people to work with ! They were on the job when they said they would be and cared about how the job turned out. The pictures do not show the finished product as they will be coming back tomorrow to put bricks next to the steps when they are set. Love my new steps. Great price. They are even going to come install my hand railing when it comes in since I wanted to order it myself. These guys are awesome! I highly recommend them
- RV Construction, LLCThey were very professional. The project was completed in a timely manner and at the price that was stated. I would most definitely hire again.
- Key-Con LLC.They were great throughout the whole process. It was great to be able to use one company for machine excavation, all dirt work, footings, foundation and back filling.
- Key-Con LLC.They were quick to schedule after meeting and reviewing what I wanted done, and the work was finished quickly and cleaned up when they were pouring my new patio.
- Jason Kleinheider Construction, LLCJason and his team did a great job on our sidewalk. It was wonderful to see work so well done. His craftsmanship and work ethic reassured us. He consulted us to make sure we got what we wanted and needed. He charged a fair price, and we would use him again. In fact, in a couple of weeks, he will be back starting on our driveway
- Foundation 1I had water in my basement the last 4 years and I finally decided to do something about it. I interviewed 2 other companies besides F1 and I went with F1. Price was a factor and Billy, the Evaluator, did not high pressure me into making a decision that very day. They also offered a solution, in case my walls ever leak, that the other 2 companies did not. The foreman, Erise, kept me informed every day as to their progress, and what was to take place the next day. He and his crew were respectful and did a great job. I am confident I will not have a water problem again and they give you a Warranty. They completed the project in 3 days, as 1st quoted. The Office staff was also very helpful when I had a question. Thank you F1....I wish I would have contacted you 4 years ago
- Foundation 1All work was done with extreme care, they kept us updated as things came up. The team was cheerful, polite and friendly even though the job turned out to be bigger than initially expected. Clean up was impressive. Even though the job took longer than expected, the initial bid was not increased. Great job, we highly recommend Foundation 1
Concrete Repair Contractors in Cassville
- Business Description:We are providers of construction services in the Joplin area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Hunting Construction has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to r..
- Business Description:When it comes to a good, quality roof, our technicians know no bounds. Our projects range from the smallest of family homes to some of the largest commercial properties in the Metroplex. Scroll down to get a closer look at the types of work we do, and let us know when you’re ready for us to get startedRecent Review:Mr. Nicholson showed up when he said he would and was very professional throughout the entire process! Will definitely use him again!Jack S.
- Business Description:We are a third generation. Family owned & operated. construction/renovation business that services St.Louis County, St. Charles County, Lincoln, Warren and other surrounding areas.Recent Review:Tom and team did a basement remodel for me about 13 years ago, including adding a bathroom. Subsequent projects were window replacement for the entire house, and new roof/front porch. We received numerous compliments about the roof and front porch as it improved the entire look of the house from the street. He also replaced my concrete driveway to make it double wide. The most recent job was updating the columns wrapped around the porch. They were wrapped in aluminum which looked great but seemed like squirrels like to chew on them. Went with a different material this time aroundPeggy C.
- Business Description:- We specialize in remodeling, including painting, carpentry, sheet rock, texture, etc. - We have the experience and people to get the job done and done right. - We have fluent English speaking people.Recent Review:They did a great job. Very professional, thorough, great price.Derek T.
- Business Description:With 34 years of experience, we are the Foundation experts in Linneus and the surrounding area. Call us today for a free estimate!Recent Review:From the very beginning, Gingerichs Durable Foundations exceeded our expectations. They are delightful to work with, very professional, and do exceptional work. When a problem arose, Jason went above and beyond to make sure we ended up with the patio look we dreamed of. Customer satisfaction is at the top of their list and we would highly recommend them to anyone seeking a reliable company who provides exceptional craftsmanship. Thank you David, Jason, Ivan, Jesse, and MarkTina R.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of services from building a fence to fixing that leaky faucet to a full renovation or if you want to build a new home we can help . From planing to building we are the full-service company for your home. Ask about out 100% satisfaction guarantee todayRecent Review:Randolph Development (D&D Cabinetry) were perhaps the best part of our entire new home construction. Dan and Danielle Randolph were able to see the vision that we had for our home and they gave creative input that made for a very unique set of custom cabinets! They operate with the utmost attention to detail--we are so pleased with the work they've done for us! Not only did they build the cabinets that we wanted, they also took on some "unfinished" projects that we needed for our new home--fixing a set of antique corbels that we wanted to use on our covered back porch, they also converted an antique fireplace mantel into a beautiful built-in book case that is in the center of our home. We have enjoyed every moment of our involvement with this company...so much so, that we have added a few more jobs to their work list! (Wish is was possible to submit photos of the work they've done for us...although I'm not sure photos would do them justice) Call them if you are looking for professionalism, courtesy, attention to detail, unique design, quality construction and materials, and timely work completionTimothy W A.
- Business Description:LDR Group is the wholly owned subsidiary of the corporate parent Miscellaneous Enterprises Etcetera LLC, as originally formed in 1993 as a Delaware corporation, and later formed in New York in 2008 in the depths of the Great Recession. Originally doing business as Local Dad Repairs, it had at it's heart the goal of helping people in our community keep their homes repaired in hard times. In 2016, with the economy booming and the need for our services diminished,the company shifted it's foc..Recent Review:Jeff and his team are very thorough, communicative, skilled, extremely knowledgeable and committed to excellence. He guided us from design and engineering and applications, researching materials and finding subcontractors ,through construction. He solved problems as they arose. He kept work moving despite covid, snowstorms and holidays! Recommend highlyRoseann N.
- Business Description:Additional Contact name - Rachel Rose. Locally Owned & Operated. Additional DBA - Rose Exteriors .Recent Review:Gentlemen showed up on time, and started the work right away. Completed in the specified time. Excellent job, cleaned up everything.BILL AND ELLEN C.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:I'm a small company located in Joplin, MO that does work from foundation to finish with 16 years in the business and also do lawn care and tree trimming with the best prices around and the reason i can give such good prices is because i do most of the work my self and try not to sub any of the work out i will beat any competitor by a min of 10Recent Review:Terrible. Terrible power wash job, having to hire another person to redo it. Arrived with untreated lumber, had to go back and get treated lumber. Screwed in about 60 percent of 2x6’s left rest not screwed in. Joists need more sister boards, 2x4 ‘s treated., I feel it’s need more, some ends are kinda coming up. Only been 2 weeks. TerribleShere J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Shell Knob
- Pierce City
- Cape Fair
- Eureka Springs
- Pea Ridge
- Holiday Island
- Kimberling City
- Bella Vista
- Mount Vernon
concrete contractors in Cassville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Accurate Concrete1629 Mohican Dr.
- ACO Do-It100 Main St
- Aero Construction19912 Old Highway 40
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- AMF ASPHALT SERVICES54 Highway M
- AMP Concrete & Construction3045 St. Marys Loop
Villa Ridge, Missouri
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Area Wide Electrical Services215 W 12th St
- Accurate Concrete
- B & J CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 867
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- B&V Home Improvement2310 Meadow Ave
- Bid-Rite Asphalt Coatings LLCPO Box 520775
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bwoodsllc32353 Christopher Lane
- B & J CONSTRUCTION
- C & J's Concrete902 N Ault 457 E Burkhart
- Call The All In One Construction Co711 S 21st St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Casares Construction 731 Easy St
- Chris Wolfe construction6 County Road 806
- Christian Carpenters1049 Dark Cloud
- Clark's Concrete151 Munro St
- Creative Contracting686 Craig Ln
- Custom Construction & Concrete, LLCP.O. Box 252
- C & J's Concrete
- D. J. Miller Construction, LLC635 Parmentier Estates Dr
- DICK HOOVER HOME BUILDERS311 W MAIN ST
- Dick Tracy Contracting909 Missouri Ave
- DJ Enterprise Construction & Lawn care1015 S Sergeant Ave
- Don Cox construction340 oak hill rd.
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Don Johnson Piering and Water proofing/Walls3230 Robertsville Road
- Dry Basement Foundation Repair5121 E Front St
Kansas City, Missouri
- DVB CONCRETE CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 1326
Sunrise Beach, Missouri
- D. J. Miller Construction, LLC
- Gingerichs Durable Foundations21295 Finn Dr
- Gingerichs Durable Foundations
- Indian Summer Pool And Spa ~ Fender Brothers Const2756 E Division St
- Indian Summer Pool And Spa ~ Fender Brothers Const
- LDR Design+Build+Renovate302 N Water St
Newburgh, New York
- LDR Design+Build+Renovate
- Mac Company2911 Beaver Creek Drive
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- MATILDA MASONRY AND MOREP.O. BOX 76
- Midwest Handyman
Belle Center, Missouri
- Midwest Renovation LLC5308 Monticello Rd
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Mike's Construction134 Hwy 61 S Ste 4
- Mike's Construction LLC134 Hwy 61 Ste 4
- Mint Service Contracting201 south 8th #562
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Mac Company
- Randolph Deveolpment100 N Lafayette St. Suite F
- RockSolid Custom Concrete1205 W Main St
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Rose Exteriors LLC589 Expansion Lane
Saint Clair, Missouri
- ROSS CONSTRUCTION31668 STATE HIGHWAY C
- Ruhl and Son Construction & Excavation110 Alan Drive
Montgomery City, Missouri
- Randolph Deveolpment
- Shawn D's General Construction19 Surrey Hills
- Sherwood Home DesignsP.O. Box 1510
Lake Sherwood, Missouri
- SHOW ME ASPHALT PAVING & MNTNC609 E. Buchanan
- Steve Cline Concrete Construction28126 Hickory St
- Straight Arrow Repair16601 Jones Trailer Park Rd Lot 1
- Strong Excavating & Concrete2500 Dupree Road
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- SureStep Inc5151 S Mingo Rd Ste A
- Shawn D's General Construction
- Talbot & Sons Construction1722 Commercial St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Taylor engineering and construction inc.1703 south Broadway St
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Terbrock Remodeling & Construction200 Cuivre Point Ln
Moscow Mills, Missouri
- Torres Decorative Concrete, LLC
- TreadStone Guttering & Exteriors LLC383 Deer Trail Dr
- TRI STATE ROOFING & GENERAL1607 BIRD ST
- TYLER CONSTRUCTION3510 COUNTY ROAD 309
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Talbot & Sons Construction
- Unerstall Foundations, Inc1673 Old US Highway 50 W
- Unerstall Foundations, Inc
- Warner Construction12759 Hwy 28
- Warner Construction