Does it feel like chipmunks are taking over your yard? Don’t get outnumbered! Discover how to get rid of chipmunks humanely and finally keep them out for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in South Haven, MN
There are 9 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in South Haven
- BEAST Wildlife SolutionsWe could not have been more pleased with BEAST Wildlife Solutions! We had a squirrel that made it's way into our basement and Matt came by the same day to set some traps and help us figure out where it might have come in from. Within 24 hours of the first call we made, the squirrel was caught and Matt came to grab it. We hope to never need to use their services again, but will recommend them to any and all who do! Friendly AND efficient! Thanks again Matt and the rest of the BEAST crew
- BEAST Wildlife SolutionsNick came by to give me a quote on attic restoration after evicting bats and mice from a home I just purchased. He was professional, informative, and gorgeous. I went up in the attic with him and we both saw that there was very little evidence of waste or guano so a full restoration was not needed. I appreciated his honesty and their prices are significantly more reasonable than other wildlife services places I’ve worked with. I received an electronic invoice detailing my request and what was covered in the inspection. I also received an electronic receipt for payment, who accepted multiple forms of payment. This is not something I have encountered with other contractors and really increases the credibility of the business. This is also why I am giving 5 stars vs 4. I really value a small business who is clear that they are working in the 21st century. I will be reaching out to BEAST again if anything tries to take up shop in my home
- BEAST Wildlife SolutionsOn Saturday Rory came out and removed the bat and gave the bat to the University of Minnesota to check it for rabies. He also vaccuumed and then disinfected the firebox area where the bat had been. Since we don't use the fireplace at all, he taped up the gap area in the flue so that a bat, bird, etc. would not enter the living area though the fireplace. There already is a grated cap on the chimney to keep out raccoons and squirrels
- Midwest PestThe team made repeated visits over the fall and winter to inspect and plug the gaps. We’ve had the fewest mice trapped 20-21 in a very long time. What I like about this outfit is that you pay for a year’s service and they keep coming out to find the gaps and plug them until the problem is solved. No other pest control company did this that I could find
- PAFFY'S PEST CONTROLDon came out to our house to inspect for a mouse issue we are having. He couldn't have been more thorough in walking through each level of our home pointing out and explaining what he was doing and how mice behave. He did the same thorough inspection with explanations on the outside of our home, show me where mice could potentially enter and what we needed to do to eliminate entry points
- Wildlife Management Services IncCalled on Monday concerned about mice in my basement and Matt came out the very next day to inspect house perimeter and close up one entryway. He also put out bait traps near possible additional entry points around the foundation to decrease mice population. I will contact again to talk about sealing up other entry points if possible
- OakRidge Wildlife ControlGreat! Bryan was wonderful to deal with. Upon inspection, he diagnosed the point-of-entry and took a picture to show us how the squirrels were getting in and what he'd do to remedy that. Bryan began trapping that same day. Promptly came out to remove trapped squirrels and set new traps (total of eight). He then skillfully covered the hole. All at a very reasonable price, much lower than the first bid we had
- Jack Pixley Sweeps IncThis company is amazing. Great communication from start to finish. Our technician (Kurt) was extremely professional, detailed and did an amazing job. I just found my new fireplace go to company! Thank you.
- Rove Pest ControlExcellent control — I hate spiders! Because I live in a wooded area they have ways of just appearing! Since I started treatment 2 years ago, the mice disappeared and spiders are very minimal. My technician, Cory, has been so great. He is friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He always explains what is is going to do and how it helps control my particular problems
- Jack Pixley Sweeps IncThe rep called ahead of time, showed up on time, and was personable and efficient. I was able to view the camera inspection as he did it. No sweep was necessary. I would definitely recommend Jack Pixley Sweeps.
Animal Removal Services in South Haven
- Business Description:At Rove Pest Control we take pride in serving our customers and creating long term relationships with them. We have an excellent track record in both residential and commercial pest control services. We have always listened to customer suggestions and concerns which has allowed us to create services that truly meet their needsRecent Review:GREAT!!! Very good service. Dan was amazing and a great price too!!lisa g.
- Business Description:Humane removal of nuisance wildlife causing damage and or health risks from homes, offices, and other structures.Recent Review:Rick is excellent. He is courteous and very friendly. He came out one day to set traps and was back the next day to retrieve the 2 he caught. I'd definitely hire him again!Linda S.
- Business Description:Xtreme Pest Solutions offers the highest quality of service at the most affordable rate. Guaranteed!!! All of our technicians have years of experience and will have a solution to your pest issue. Our technicians are willing to go that extra mile and take the extra time to make sure our customers our happy. Customer Satisfaction is guaranteed!!Recent Review:Nest was under our electrical box. With small grand kids running around, we decided to have it removed. Very pleased with Xtreme Pest Solutions.Gail O.
- Business Description:Corona virus update: We are still open and offering services for mice and insects. We are able to handle most pests with a combination of exterior services and products that we can give you to solve interior pest problems. Give me a call and we can talk about your specific pest issues. Stay healthyRecent Review:We've used Westside over the years and they did a good job, but we've been unable to get them to return a call for additional service, so we're looking elsewhere.Matt R.
- Business Description:Our service is very unique. We safely and effectively eliminate any odor. Our formula is safe on people, pets and on the environment. The homeowner can be in the home while our service takes place. Our treatment cost is 20 cents per square foot in the Twin Cities. Homes outside the Twin Cities area may incur a mileage feeRecent Review:Al was incredible with his work completed in my house! Prior to Al arriving and using his product, my new home was unlivable with how bad the smoke smells were in the house. Upon arriving, Al was extremely informative and detailed with the work that he was completing to help with the house smells. Throughout the entire cleaning process, he was very professional and respectful to my home and space, all while providing appropriate recommendations to assist with eliminating smoke and pet odors. Following completion, the interior of the house was livable and did not smell. I would highly recommend EIEIODORS for your odor removableRyan F.
- Business Description:Almost 100 years in business; gotta be doing something right, right? Founded in 1915 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Plunkett’s Pest Control Inc is a family-owned & operated corporation led by our third generation president, Stacy O’Reilly. Plunkett’s delivers professional pest control services to over 30,000 residential and commercial clients in 11 Upper Midwest states. Our entire staff is knowledgeable, trustworthy, resourceful, and passionate about preventing & solving pest concerns for our cli..Recent Review:I think these folks know what they are doing, but communication and follow up is poor. I will try another company as I search for expertise and professional communication.CYNTHIA H.
- Business Description:We are Minute Men Professional Moving LLC. When it comes to reliability and the ability to deliver at an affordable price, Minute Men Movers should be your first choice. We are a small local business with the reputation for dependability and superior quality work at an affordable price. All of our movers are professionals with at least 5 years experience in the field, and have all passed background checks for your security. We are open to moves of all sizes, So if you have a move and you are ..Recent Review:I was very disappointed with this company overall. From the beginning, customer service skills over the phone were just adequate. Communication regarding the moving reservation was not organized or timely and I often had to email or call Craig for information that an excellent company would've automatically sent me as part of their process including a confirmation email of the appointment and price quote, as well as timely responses regarding appointment time and crew arrival. In the end, I was given a two hour window of when the crew would arrive, catering to their schedule. The crew ended up arriving 20 minutes after the window had ended, leaving me waiting for help .Once they arrived, they did not introduce themselves and had negative attitudes; I did not even realize the man I had been speaking with on the phone (Craig) was one of the men moving me. Their moving dolly was of poor quality, thus making it difficult for them to handle some of my large furniture. The female worker ended up losing control of one piece and it fell to the ground and broke into pieces. My father witnessed this, I did not and the worker directly lied to me, claiming the piece had broken in the truck during transit, blaming the loss on someone else. The two workers did not take extra care with how they loaded some of my things into the storage unit; a few times we had to suggest they try something else because how they were trying to pack things would cause potential damage. In the end, they did complete the job, but not with quality service. Poor and unprofessional communication, lack of honesty and integrity, and lack of service quality would prevent me from hiring this company againKatie K.
- Business Description:Fast and dependable pest control, prevention & management services. Adam's is a recognized leader you can trust in your home and around your family. Since 1971, Adam’s has been a local, family-owned business committed to friendly service, effective solutions, and the best trained technicians. Every one of our service technicians is licensed and certified through the state; and has passed a criminal background check, pre-employment physical, and drug screening. We also require our technicians ..Recent Review:I requested a quote on Angie's list and on the company's Web site and it has been over 1 1/2 weeks with no response!Tom V.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges. Additional charge for after hours services may apply.Recent Review:Excellently. The mice already in the house are not escaping (pew) but it shows that the holes have all been filled.Jane H.
- Business Description:"You're gonna like it here!!" is more than our motto - It's a guarantee.Recent Review:They will sell you a car in a new york minute but if you find a problem GOOD LUCK! I found some paint issues on my new Prius and have e-mailed the sales manager and general sales manager and not gotten any response. Also e-mailed internet sales manager (twice) and both times his response was "I'll talk to my boss" but guess what....still waiting for a response. All I want is for them to make things right, touch up the scratches and chipped paint.�Bruce A.
Deals in South Haven for Animal Removal
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Using this guide, you’ll learn who to call for a wild animal in the house. The answer comes down to what type of animal has entered the home.
When pests and wild animals move into your yard or home, they can leave major damage behind. Let's review the potential repair costs after the animal removal.
Find animal removal services in
animal removal services in South Haven
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2nd Generation Chimneys, Inc.18730 Buchanan St NE
- 2nd Generation Chimneys, Inc.
- BEAST wildlife exclusions4509 2nd AV s
- BEAST wildlife exclusions
- DoodyCallsPO Box 16165
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Edina Chiropractic Health Center - Jeffrey P. Ande7001 Cahill Rd, Ste 23
- eieiodors775 W 96th St
- Edina Chiropractic Health Center - Jeffrey P. Ande
- Jack's Taxidermy10501 Arrowhead Street NW
- Jack's Taxidermy
- Laughlin's Pest Control1908 University Ave W
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Laughlin's Pest Control
- Minute Men Professional Movers, LLC150 West 81st St
- Minute Men Professional Movers, LLC
- Nitro-Green3095 Copeland Rd
- Odor Medic27635 Island View Rd.
- Odor Medic
- West Side Pest Solutions11610 10th St NE
- West Side Pest Solutions
- Xtreme Pest SolutionsPO Box 417 -
Prior Lake, Minnesota
- Xtreme Pest Solutions