Signature Electric & Signature Landscape Lighting

Founded 2003 • With Angi since December 2002

1855 80th St PO Box 239

Minneapolis, MN 55386

Signature Electric Co is a small business that focuses on residential electrical projects and landscape lighting. We have extensive experience with solving electrical problems in older homes. We do everything from installing a light fixture to wiring a new home. We have licensed and friendly electricians ready to take care of your next project. We can provide you with a free estimate on your next project. Our electricians are spread out. Chris lives in the eastern suburbs, Jason in the northern, Troy & Max in the South east, Alfie in Rosville, Scott in west metro, Ryan near Minneapolis, and Adam in St. Paul Thus we can serve most areas quickly....

03/14/2021

Nancy M.

Excellent! Feel confident that the work was performed professionally.

Description of Work
After a large interior remodeling project, needed electrical work to install light fixtures.

01/17/2020

Clara N.

We were billed $65 for the trip, and then billed $125 for the hour it took the electrician to drive here! He worked very slowly. Took four hours to install a dedicated outlet for our microwave and three new ground-fault interrupters. He worked on existing outlets while those outlets were live! And he refused to use the Wallabot to help locate the wire in the wall, telling us it would only detect live wires -- we knew better but there was no telling him.

Description of Work
Install dedicated circuit for microwave & Ground Fault Interrupters in kitchen

Category electrician

You were billed the $65 to come out. The $125/hr rate started when he arrived at your house at 7:45 and stopped when he finished your projects at 12:15. You were not billed the $125/hr for any driving time. That is a incorrect statement on your part. It is pretty normal for licensed electricians to work on electrical with it still on! I've been an electrician for 25 years and I've never used a "Wallabot" which is meant to detect framing in walls. It may also pick up wires or plumbing or hvac duct or any other thing behind the wall. Not sure what good that would have done. Either way it's unfortunate you feel the service was so substandard.

11/15/2018

Renee B.

I am very happy with how everything turned out. The sauna job was particularity tricky and Scott gave 100% effort to get it working and it paid off. The result is great - better than how the sauna worked when purchased.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan replacement, electrical boxes added and repaired, bad electrical removed. The largest project was sauna repair. Scott spoke with the sauna technician and was able to send his electrician to complete the work. No one else seemed willing to try but Scott gave it a chance!

Category appliance repair, electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

08/31/2018

Lawrence W.

Very reasonable. Very nice people. Timely. I would recommend them highly as reliable who do a fine job.

Description of Work
Our neighbor's tree fell off on our electric and they reinstated it.

09/24/2017

Collin B.

The work was performed well. I had another electrician from another company try fixing the problem first, but he was not effective and it cost me a lot of money for his trial and error.

Description of Work
Outdoor electrical repair and installation of a new outdoor outlet and switch.

09/12/2017

Jason P.

The price was very reasonable compared to the other people that gave estimates.

Description of Work
They wired our basement.

07/06/2017

Beth B.

Very well. He had to go into the attic numerous times, also. He did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Three ceiling fans had to be installed.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

06/29/2017

MICHELE S.

It went great. The technician adjusted the socket on that one and some others that had the same problem.

Description of Work
One of my ceiling light fixtures was going on and off like there was a short in it. I called Signature Electric because I've had them before and they did a good job.

06/23/2017

DOUG W.

There were no problems with the list we had done. One person came out to complete the service. The workers were great. They were good. They were clean.

Description of Work
They put in a couple of ceiling fans for us. They also put in some outlets in the garage and stuff like that.

Category lighting, ceiling fans

06/19/2017

Martha H.

We were very happy with the work Signature Electric did. They were prompt and professional, and went the extra mile to make sure the job was satisfactory. We thought their prices were reasonable.

Description of Work
New lighting in remodeled basement

Category electrician, lighting, remodeling, phone wiring

06/07/2017

Laura V.

I don't have any comparison on price.

Description of Work
They replaced some light switches for me. They replaced interior lighting.

05/09/2017

Lawrence W.

All work went very well with clear and continuing communication as the work proceeded. No complaints.

Description of Work
Service panel replaced and upgrade of numerous other items - new circuits, receptacles, switches, lighting fixtures, etc.

05/09/2017

Lawrence W.

All went well. We were very satisfied. Very professional techs - and very nice people.

Description of Work
Upgrade of many aspects of our electric service. Some additions, updates, etc

01/30/2017

Kristen D.

Rick does a great job. I love working with him because he is reliable and works great with my other contractors.

Description of Work
Signature has done a number of jobs for me over the past several years. Typically in remodeling bathrooms and kitchens.

01/24/2017

DALE H.

Circuit was traced and problem found and fixed.

Description of Work
Repair POTS wiring

01/16/2017

Georgia B.

Perfectly, as always (This was our second house with Signature).. Scott is the ultimate professional and his crew are reliable and helpful. We enjoyed having them in the house with us. It was the lowest bid we got, but the service was top quality. They know the electrical codes and we have had no issues with inspections. Real people, authentic and conscientious.

Description of Work
We are reahabbing an old house and everything needed doing--tear out old knob and tube, move and replace the panel, upgrade to circuit breakers, all new wiring and switches, outlets, fixture installation, including a new bathroom in the basement.

Category electrician, lighting, remodeling, ceiling fans, home remodeling

12/10/2016

Michael O.

Adam from S.E. arrived promptly on time. He worked hard, worked clean, was friendly, and generally perfect. All work was great for a reasonable (not free) price. Can't say enough about Signature Electric.

Description of Work
This is my third job with Signature Electric (first was small, the total rewire, then this smaller job). This job was to wire what was a pull-string light to a wall switch and to add some wiring and switches in the garagage.

09/13/2016

Robert M.

Work was done on a time and material basis. Scott and his coworker were on time, very organized and did quality work. Returned promptly to correct one small exhaust fan vent issue. Overall, we are very happy with the customer service, timeliness and value.

Description of Work
Master Bath electric in floor heat, closet lights, several new ceiling lights, a ceiling fan, dimmer switches, new bath exhaust fans and some new outlets.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans, home remodeling

06/16/2016

Jeff & Tine O.

They came out promptly and gave us a line item bid so that we could choose what we wanted done and could afford. They told us before had that there would be some holes that would require plastering ahead of time. (Three small holes for eight lights in our kitchen- not bad.) They came when scheduled and finished in one day. Chris and the apprentice Eric were very polite, professional and neat. They will definitely be coming back to finish my list!

Description of Work
We had them install five recessed LED lights, change a light fixture and install three under cabinet LED lights in our kitchen. They also changed a fixture in our basement. Our house was built in 1928 and has lathe and plaster ceilings.

05/01/2016

Jeffrey M.

Everything went great--Scott came out to take a look at the panel and advised how the dryer would need to be moved in order be compliant current code standards. Once I had that done, we scheduled the work and everything went according to plan. Ryan and his associate arrived on time and completed the work as expected. No issues were found with the city inspection, with the inspector commenting that they never find problems with work by Signature Electric. I've had them do work in the past and will certainly do so for any future needs.

Description of Work
Replaced circuit breaker panel

04/26/2016

Julia W.

Ryan and Jason (Jr.) were on time and so friendly. They worked quickly and did a good job cleaning up. Ryan was extremely patient when helping me configure bathroom light position. Very knowledgeable, with good creative ideas. I had Signature Electric & Signature Landscaping do a job for me last year and once again they exceeded our expectations. From first call to the end of the job they have been nothing but prompt and professional. Thanks Ryan and Jason. You guys are great!

Description of Work
Added bathroom outlet, kitchen outlet, and front outdoor outlet. Reconfigured bathroom switches. Changed 7 recessed lights to LED. Gave quote for future under cabinet job.

02/09/2016

AIMEE F.

They were easy to work with and the work went well.

Description of Work
I had electrical work done by them. I was having a light issue that was taken care of and replaced some outlets.

01/26/2016

Patrick S.

They did an excellent job! I have had them do other work for me in the past and I've always had a good experience with them.

Description of Work
Installed ground fault interrupter in my bathroom and installed a new vanity light.

01/10/2016

Andrew C.

The first time we hired Signature we had a wonderful experience, prompt, great service, great value and went the extra mile to solve some small electrical challenges we had some unique fixtures. After the initial experience, we were delighted that we had found a local vendor in Victoria, MN that we thought would be a high quality service provider for many years to come. Even recommended them to others. Our second experience has been a series of disappointments. Missed appointments, no response to repeated phone calls after promises of return phone calls, conversations promising next steps that never materialize. Now we simply have decided to find another provider. It's a shame that Troy (one of the principle's) missed two set appointment times, and since then he has just simply elected to ignore the project that we have asked him to perform. At one point when I caught him live on his cell, he indicated the delays for a simple rope lighting project was due to the fact the rope lighting no longer was available. Surprised by that, I did a did a quick google search and was able to find multiple sources including Home Depot for the rope lighting. Really bush league to lie like that, or indicative of his lack of interest in taking on our project. If Signature simply did not want the project, we would have preferred that they indicate this, and we would have quickly found another provider. So surprised by this current saga, particularly after our first experience, we have continued to hold out hope that they would return to previous form. Finished waiting, and think it is important that others are aware of the potential service level that they might come to expect.

Description of Work
I have contracted with Signature on a number of occasions to do minor electrical repairs and modifications around our home.

Category electrician, lighting

Sorry to here about your experience. We have gone through a rough period the last few month with the loss of man power and also some health issues. I can promise that we are back to full strength with our man power and the health issue has been taken care of. I realize these things don't justify the poor service or lack of service you received. But I can promise that going forward we will back to providing the high level of service that our customers expect. -Scott Hunter

12/11/2015

JOY G.

It was great from the start. When I called, Scott told me to get the 10 year smoke detectors and that I needed a combination one for the bedroom hallway. That was very important information that helped me get the right ones. I was ready to give his an A right then. The service person who came out was so nice to work with and was very efficient. The price was also good. They do not charge a trip charge plus an hourly rate. They only charge the hourly rate of $150. I saved a lot going with this company. I will recommend them to others who are looking for an electrician. They were highly rated on Angie's list and deserve their high rating.

Description of Work
They replaced 5 smoke detectors, one of which I bought from them because I decided to replace an extra one.

Amerifix Appliance Repair MN

Amerifix Appliance Repair is comprised of a team of skilled and experienced technicians who can solve any problem with your appliances. We utilize advanced diagnostic equipment to figure out why your appliances are not functioning the way they should. We service the majority of major brands of appliances. Our in-house team of experts have access to all the necessary equipment to get your appliances working as soon as possible. When you trust Amerifix with your appliance repair, you can expect reasonable prices, friendly service, knowledgeable and experienced and technicians, and outstanding quality.

Randy's Electric

You deserve a safe and reliable home. Get the job done right the first time with outstanding customer service from the Twin Cities top rated electrician. Outlets, fans, lighting, smoke detectors, switches, and service panels. Your full service electrician.

Offers by Randy's Electric on Angi
    Norske Electric, Inc.

You are here: Home / About Norske Electric About Norske Electric With over 20 years of experience, Norske Electric was founded by dedicated electricians who strive to provide the best quality of products and services. We strive to complete all of electrical projects with excellence and work hard to ensure ease of mind of our customers. Here at Norske Electric, our commitment to quality workmanship sets us apart from the competition. Our experienced team of knowledgeable electricians believe in maintaining a high level of trust with our customers, getting the job done right and on time. Our dedication to our customers shows in the many residential and commercial projects we have worked on, providing a reliable service with electricians you can count on. We offer a 24/7 emergency service for all your residential or commercial electrical needs. We are licensed, bonded and insured.

Offers by Norske Electric, Inc. on Angi

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Signature Electric & Signature Landscape Lighting

How is Signature Electric & Signature Landscape Lighting overall rated?

Signature Electric & Signature Landscape Lighting is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Signature Electric & Signature Landscape Lighting open?

Signature Electric & Signature Landscape Lighting is open:

What payment options does Signature Electric & Signature Landscape Lighting provide

Signature Electric & Signature Landscape Lighting accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Signature Electric & Signature Landscape Lighting offer free estimates?

Yes, Signature Electric & Signature Landscape Lighting offers free project estimates.

Does Signature Electric & Signature Landscape Lighting offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Signature Electric & Signature Landscape Lighting offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Signature Electric & Signature Landscape Lighting offer a senior discount?

No, Signature Electric & Signature Landscape Lighting does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Signature Electric & Signature Landscape Lighting?

Yes, Signature Electric & Signature Landscape Lighting offers warranties.

What services does Signature Electric & Signature Landscape Lighting offer?

Signature Electric & Signature Landscape Lighting offers the following services: We specialize in working in homes. Electrical service panel upgrades, lighting upgrades, adding switches and receptacles, audio & video wiring, and Landscape Lighting