Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Pequot Lakes, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Pequot Lakes
- Unlimited Masonry LLCIt was more than a great experience! I found Sam on Facebook and messaged him to see if he was interested in the job. Sam messaged me back within an hour and we set up a time to meet the following night. Sam showed up 1/2 early to look at the scope of work and get some pictures to get a bid together. About 2 hours after we met I received and email with a quote. I asked him to put me on his schedule which was a couple weeks out. Sam showed up to start the project a day early! ( I had been looking for a contractor for almost 3 years and tried at least 6 other contractors which were all no shows). While working Sam and his crew started early and worked late to get the side walks open ASAP. They ended up replacing about 6’ of brick on the top part of the wall on Main Street and did a lot of tuckpointing where need. They finished the project ahead of schedule and on budget
- Beyond the Curb LLCThey did a sidewalk around the patio and took out part off the old one and add new around it. Plus added a Cement slab for a chicken coop to sit on. Did awesome work on everything. And will be having them back to do more this summer.
- U.S Construction GroupI approached several contractors for estimates. Mr Padilla from U.S. Construction not only gave me the lowest bid, he was also the most responsive, punctual, and professional of all the contractors I dealt with. He had excellent suggestions for making the project better. The crew arrived on time. They were neat, polite, and efficient. The whole job was completed in one day, which impressed all of my neighbors (a similar job on the same block had taken three days). They hauled everything away and cleaned up after themselves, not only on my property but on the street as well. U.S. Construction Group was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish and I would be happy to use them again
- Complete Basement SystemsThey went above and beyond, telling me the water softener was broken and told the furniture delivery people where to put it when I couldn't get it rescheduled for when I would be there. They kept me informed during the entire process. Very professional
- The Masons TouchRepaired multiple cracks in the stucco of a house built in 1910, including some stair work. He was courteous, professional, responsive, and timely.
- Complete Chimney CareCrish, repair specialist, arrived at promised time with tools and material to minimize dirt and ash in living area. Left space cleaner than it had been before the service was rendered.
- Stonewall MasonryCory was prompt at returning my calls and providing an estimate. He began work on the chimney within a few days of receiving the go ahead - even in the middle of a frigid winter! All work was completed in around a week's time. They were careful to keep the area as clean as possible and they cleaned up after they left
- Sjoberg MasonryIt went great. John is a wizard when it comes to building a house on solid rock. He made excellent suggestions to improve the plan rendered by our designer.
- Cummings MasonryI was looking foor a block layer and had been asking around. A co-worker recomeneded Cummings Masonary. They were prompt in returning phone calls and providing a quote. The installation was deliverd on time and on budget. Quality was great! Highly recomended.
- TOP CAT CHIMNEY SWEEPS & MASNRI contacted Top Cat chimney and left a message. I called in the fall when sweeps are typically very busy. He returned my phone call the same day I called, it was definitely after hours, but he called none the less. He was able to schedule me for a date that he was already in my area in order to save both me and the other person some travel expenses. He arrived and was very professional. He laid tarps down and kept things very neat and clean. Also, he was less expensive for ALL of the other sweeps in the area
Masonry Contractors in Pequot Lakes
- Business Description:Specializing in Excavation, land clearing, Concrete, Stone Work, & Masonry, Landscaping, Pressure Washing, Soft Wash, Roof Wash ! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Brian and his crew did an outstanding job within 1.5 days. He also offered many great suggestions that worked better than my original plan.Kirby H.
- Business Description:Complete Chimney Care is the LOCALLY owned and operated chimney company you can trust. Chris O'Dell and his family are proud to have been serving the Brainerd to Walker Lakes community for over 16 years. We are CSIA (Chimney Safety Institute of America) Certified, members of the National Chimney Sweeps Guild and we are current on National Fire Protection Association standards. We are fully insured and bonded. Chimneys is all we do and we are able to perform all aspects of chimney maintenance ..Recent Review:A little conflict in his scheduling but not really serious.jack d.
- Business Description:Masonry Contractor, Concrete Repairs, Concrete Service, Concrete Company, Concrete ContractorRecent Review:It was very bad slashed concrete all over the place and they tried to get it off but it didn't come off the work done was good at first but it spring came it was very bad I called Adin witch is the owner of CB Concrete & Masonry When he came out and looked at it he couldn't understand what went wrong said he would take care of it. Which after waiting 7 Months and nothing had been done he said that he would get to it on his own terms and not mine. I took him to court he didn't show up I had to have him served. Still did show up won the case there is a judgment of 15,000 which he wont pay. Do you really want to do business with hiErwin R.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with 15+ years experience in the concrete industry. We strive to offer excellent concrete products and outstanding customer service while still providing a fair estimate for each job
- Business Description:Established 1974. Residential and Commercial. Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Experienced in all types of construction. From design to completion we can help you.
- Business Description:At Minnesota Cobble Company, we are a small business offering any type of hardscapes, pond installs, and cobble patios you can imagine!Recent Review:I used Dan and his partner (Stoneman) to build a deck and install patios. That experience was tremendous. I wanted to replace my class 5 driveway with pavers. Dan came out promptly to measure, made another trip over to bring samples. His next trip was to start digging out the old and installing the new. Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate so this was a 3 day installation. It looks wonderful! All the neighbors have commented and been very complementary. The curves fit perfectly. Dan wanted to put some retaining stone on the side of the driveway and he personally picked out some sparkly pieces to add to the overall look. <br /Jenni B.
- Business Description:NB Construction is a concrete and masonry business that specializing in all your concrete need your company is here to make sure you get the best pricing and work around with attention to detail minds
- Business Description:high-quality, low-cost concrete stamping. Concrete countertop for kitchen, bathrooms, and indoor/outdoor bars. Drain tile sump pump installation.Recent Review:I first met Joel several years ago when he was doing a job for a neighbor. I told him I had a project in a couple of years, and if the my neighbor's driveway did not crack, I would hire him. After two winters, his work looked as good as the day the work was done. <br /> When it was time for my project I called him and he gave me an estimate for the work. (At that point, all I was looking for was a replacement driveway.) I told Joel that I hated cracked concrete, and he said there was no guarantee with concrete, more steel and a more concrete would help <br /> He came up with several other very good ideas that made the job look much better, more attractive and more functional. Instead of just a driveway, now we were replacing the retaining wall, as well. <br /> The original bid was for $14,000, but as the project progressed, we had several change orders that added to the cost, and we ended up paying $16,000. It could have been a lot more costly, but he was very gentle when it came to the changes. <br /> I should note that at the same time, the city was redoing the street in front of my house and he would closely with the street contractor to assure the transition between the city's work and Joel's work was seamless. <br /> Weather and the street project caused the job to take longer than expected, but the result was worth it. <br /> Neighbors and even strangers have commented on the job, and the improvement in the curb appeal. Joel did a great job. <br /> <br /Douglas A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Breezy Point
- Pine River
- Lake Shore
- Fort Ripley
masonry contractors in Pequot Lakes
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Arns Properties, Inc.PO Box 723
- Arns Properties, Inc.
- Dan Richter Construction LLC90 Reserve Dr
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Dan Richter Construction LLC
- HANSON CONSTRUCTION20988 Willchard Dr
Thief River Falls, Minnesota
- HANSON CONSTRUCTION
- Ideal Concrete Construction Inc7757 Wise Road
- Ideal Concrete Construction Inc
- Kaski Inc2711 Courtland St
- Kaski Inc
- Lindula's Concrete & Masonry & Landscaping L L C819 Kansas Ave SW
- Lindula's Concrete & Masonry & Landscaping L L C
- Pro Concrete Construction LLCPO Box 57
- Pro Concrete Construction LLC
- Renaissance Custom Design DBA Bruce Hinton20239 Oreland Mine Rd
- Renaissance Custom Design DBA Bruce Hinton
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC
- The Finished Look1235 Birch St N
- The Finished Look