Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Baxter, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Baxter
- Unlimited Masonry LLCIt was more than a great experience! I found Sam on Facebook and messaged him to see if he was interested in the job. Sam messaged me back within an hour and we set up a time to meet the following night. Sam showed up 1/2 early to look at the scope of work and get some pictures to get a bid together. About 2 hours after we met I received and email with a quote. I asked him to put me on his schedule which was a couple weeks out. Sam showed up to start the project a day early! ( I had been looking for a contractor for almost 3 years and tried at least 6 other contractors which were all no shows). While working Sam and his crew started early and worked late to get the side walks open ASAP. They ended up replacing about 6’ of brick on the top part of the wall on Main Street and did a lot of tuckpointing where need. They finished the project ahead of schedule and on budget
- Beyond the Curb LLCThey did a sidewalk around the patio and took out part off the old one and add new around it. Plus added a Cement slab for a chicken coop to sit on. Did awesome work on everything. And will be having them back to do more this summer.
- U.S Construction GroupI approached several contractors for estimates. Mr Padilla from U.S. Construction not only gave me the lowest bid, he was also the most responsive, punctual, and professional of all the contractors I dealt with. He had excellent suggestions for making the project better. The crew arrived on time. They were neat, polite, and efficient. The whole job was completed in one day, which impressed all of my neighbors (a similar job on the same block had taken three days). They hauled everything away and cleaned up after themselves, not only on my property but on the street as well. U.S. Construction Group was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish and I would be happy to use them again
- Complete Basement SystemsThey went above and beyond, telling me the water softener was broken and told the furniture delivery people where to put it when I couldn't get it rescheduled for when I would be there. They kept me informed during the entire process. Very professional
- The Masons TouchRepaired multiple cracks in the stucco of a house built in 1910, including some stair work. He was courteous, professional, responsive, and timely.
- Complete Chimney CareCrish, repair specialist, arrived at promised time with tools and material to minimize dirt and ash in living area. Left space cleaner than it had been before the service was rendered.
- Stonewall MasonryCory was prompt at returning my calls and providing an estimate. He began work on the chimney within a few days of receiving the go ahead - even in the middle of a frigid winter! All work was completed in around a week's time. They were careful to keep the area as clean as possible and they cleaned up after they left
- HERRIG'S CONSTRUCTION INCHerrig's Construction did an outstanding job building our new home. What was originally a remodel / addition project turned into a new home build. Herrig's were thorough in their work and identified significant problems with our existing structure early on. Instead of plodding through with the original addition, they informed us of the issues, suggested solutions, and helped us through the problems. In the end they gave us a beautiful looking home. Tim and Brad were easy to work with, gave us frequent updates on the project, and followed up when it was completed to make sure we were happy with the end result. We will definitely use them again if we ever decide to build or do masonry work on our home. Highly recommended
- TOP CAT CHIMNEY SWEEPS & MASNRI contacted Top Cat chimney and left a message. I called in the fall when sweeps are typically very busy. He returned my phone call the same day I called, it was definitely after hours, but he called none the less. He was able to schedule me for a date that he was already in my area in order to save both me and the other person some travel expenses. He arrived and was very professional. He laid tarps down and kept things very neat and clean. Also, he was less expensive for ALL of the other sweeps in the area
- LAKE COUNTRY CONCRETEWe've struggled in recent years with getting local contractors just to show up to bid on the number of projects we've been working on since moving back to the Alexandria area (and ones that do finally show up have to be hounded to provide a proposal or a bid). So you can imagine our surprise when Jesse Shriner showed up all the way from Barrett, MN, (36 miles away) within a few days of our phone conversation and provided a prompt, accurate assessment of the job. Then he provided us with a number of date ranges to pick from and within a few more days they were on-site doing the prep work. The jobs themselves were probably more work than they expected (the ground was very hard due to the drought and the clay content) and they worked late to stay on target - the project took 2-1/2 days (one day for prep and forming, one day for pouring and finishing and 4 hours to put the seal coat on the patio). The finished work looks great, the guys were very professional and courteous, and they will be our first call when we're ready to add on to our entry way this summer
Masonry Contractors in Baxter
- Business Description:Specializing in Excavation, land clearing, Concrete, Stone Work, & Masonry, Landscaping, Pressure Washing, Soft Wash, Roof Wash ! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Brian and his crew did an outstanding job within 1.5 days. He also offered many great suggestions that worked better than my original plan.Kirby H.
- Business Description:Complete Chimney Care is the LOCALLY owned and operated chimney company you can trust. Chris O'Dell and his family are proud to have been serving the Brainerd to Walker Lakes community for over 16 years. We are CSIA (Chimney Safety Institute of America) Certified, members of the National Chimney Sweeps Guild and we are current on National Fire Protection Association standards. We are fully insured and bonded. Chimneys is all we do and we are able to perform all aspects of chimney maintenance ..Recent Review:A little conflict in his scheduling but not really serious.jack d.
- Business Description:Masonry Contractor, Concrete Repairs, Concrete Service, Concrete Company, Concrete ContractorRecent Review:It was very bad slashed concrete all over the place and they tried to get it off but it didn't come off the work done was good at first but it spring came it was very bad I called Adin witch is the owner of CB Concrete & Masonry When he came out and looked at it he couldn't understand what went wrong said he would take care of it. Which after waiting 7 Months and nothing had been done he said that he would get to it on his own terms and not mine. I took him to court he didn't show up I had to have him served. Still did show up won the case there is a judgment of 15,000 which he wont pay. Do you really want to do business with hiErwin R.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Free estimates. Current promotions-$250 off chimney repair
- Business Description:Kaski Inc. providing the “precision that you can depend on" on all of your residential and commercial needs.Recent Review:Please see and quot;What did the provider doand quot; above. <br /> <br />Wes H.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with 15+ years experience in the concrete industry. We strive to offer excellent concrete products and outstanding customer service while still providing a fair estimate for each job
- Business Description:i have been in the trade for 30 years and i still find that it makes me happy. there's just three of us but we get it done. just knowing that when i get a job and get it done the feeling of making mine or are customer satisfied with a job will done is rewarding. i put alot of pride in my work and no job is to big or small we do them all. look forward to working with you in the furtureRecent Review:unknownTom F.
- Business Description:We offer free estimates and 100% money back guarantee. We wait till you are 100% happy with are work before we bill you for all the labor.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Fort Ripley
- Lake Shore
- Pequot Lakes
- Breezy Point
- Pine River
- Little Falls
masonry contractors in Baxter
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Arns Properties, Inc.PO Box 723
- Arns Properties, Inc.
- Dan Richter Construction LLC90 Reserve Dr
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Dan Richter Construction LLC
- HANSON CONSTRUCTION20988 Willchard Dr
Thief River Falls, Minnesota
- HANSON CONSTRUCTION
- Ideal Concrete Construction Inc7757 Wise Road
- Ideal Concrete Construction Inc
- J & E Concrete LLC 12322 State 64 SW
- J & E Concrete LLC
- Kaski Inc2711 Courtland St
- Kaski Inc
- Lindula's Concrete & Masonry & Landscaping L L C819 Kansas Ave SW
- Lindula's Concrete & Masonry & Landscaping L L C
- Pro Concrete Construction LLCPO Box 57
- Pro Concrete Construction LLC
- Renaissance Custom Design DBA Bruce Hinton20239 Oreland Mine Rd
- Renaissance Custom Design DBA Bruce Hinton
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC
- The Finished Look1235 Birch St N
- The Finished Look