Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Ottertail, MN
There are 0 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Ottertail
- Unlimited Masonry LLCIt was more than a great experience! I found Sam on Facebook and messaged him to see if he was interested in the job. Sam messaged me back within an hour and we set up a time to meet the following night. Sam showed up 1/2 early to look at the scope of work and get some pictures to get a bid together. About 2 hours after we met I received and email with a quote. I asked him to put me on his schedule which was a couple weeks out. Sam showed up to start the project a day early! ( I had been looking for a contractor for almost 3 years and tried at least 6 other contractors which were all no shows). While working Sam and his crew started early and worked late to get the side walks open ASAP. They ended up replacing about 6’ of brick on the top part of the wall on Main Street and did a lot of tuckpointing where need. They finished the project ahead of schedule and on budget
- Beyond the Curb LLCThey did a sidewalk around the patio and took out part off the old one and add new around it. Plus added a Cement slab for a chicken coop to sit on. Did awesome work on everything. And will be having them back to do more this summer.
- U.S Construction GroupI approached several contractors for estimates. Mr Padilla from U.S. Construction not only gave me the lowest bid, he was also the most responsive, punctual, and professional of all the contractors I dealt with. He had excellent suggestions for making the project better. The crew arrived on time. They were neat, polite, and efficient. The whole job was completed in one day, which impressed all of my neighbors (a similar job on the same block had taken three days). They hauled everything away and cleaned up after themselves, not only on my property but on the street as well. U.S. Construction Group was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish and I would be happy to use them again
- Complete Basement SystemsThey went above and beyond, telling me the water softener was broken and told the furniture delivery people where to put it when I couldn't get it rescheduled for when I would be there. They kept me informed during the entire process. Very professional
- The Masons TouchRepaired multiple cracks in the stucco of a house built in 1910, including some stair work. He was courteous, professional, responsive, and timely.
- Complete Chimney CareCrish, repair specialist, arrived at promised time with tools and material to minimize dirt and ash in living area. Left space cleaner than it had been before the service was rendered.
- TOP CAT CHIMNEY SWEEPS & MASNRI contacted Top Cat chimney and left a message. I called in the fall when sweeps are typically very busy. He returned my phone call the same day I called, it was definitely after hours, but he called none the less. He was able to schedule me for a date that he was already in my area in order to save both me and the other person some travel expenses. He arrived and was very professional. He laid tarps down and kept things very neat and clean. Also, he was less expensive for ALL of the other sweeps in the area
- HERRIG'S CONSTRUCTION INCHerrig's Construction did an outstanding job building our new home. What was originally a remodel / addition project turned into a new home build. Herrig's were thorough in their work and identified significant problems with our existing structure early on. Instead of plodding through with the original addition, they informed us of the issues, suggested solutions, and helped us through the problems. In the end they gave us a beautiful looking home. Tim and Brad were easy to work with, gave us frequent updates on the project, and followed up when it was completed to make sure we were happy with the end result. We will definitely use them again if we ever decide to build or do masonry work on our home. Highly recommended
- Stonewall MasonryCory was prompt at returning my calls and providing an estimate. He began work on the chimney within a few days of receiving the go ahead - even in the middle of a frigid winter! All work was completed in around a week's time. They were careful to keep the area as clean as possible and they cleaned up after they left
- Cummings MasonryI was looking foor a block layer and had been asking around. A co-worker recomeneded Cummings Masonary. They were prompt in returning phone calls and providing a quote. The installation was deliverd on time and on budget. Quality was great! Highly recomended.
Masonry Contractors in Ottertail
- Business Description:Masonry Contractor, Concrete Repairs, Concrete Service, Concrete Company, Concrete Contractor
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:Expert House Movers brought a crew of 6-8 & came in late August 2013 to start the process of raising & moving the house. My husband had done all the prep work of disconnecting the utilities & removing the furnace, etc. They dug access ramps to the old foundation/basement with bobcats. They poked good sized holes around the foundation so they could put in steel beams and jack up the house. Our foundation was from 1917 & built from old creek gravel cement, so it was pretty tough. It took three & half days to jack the house & move it over the driveway. It seemed really fast to me. The only thing to fall in the house was a picture off the piano. We still had access to the house through a tall ladder to get clothes, etc. that we needed. <br /> We took over the process of arranging excavation, concrete pouring, and carpenters with more local contractors. Expert does have concrete people & others they use in the St Louis area that know exactly the requirements needed for the new foundation. <br /> After the basement was poured & cured (curing takes about 3-4 weeks), Expert returned in October 2013 to move & set the house. They had been in contact with the concrete man for specifications, but there were no slots for the beams when setting the house down. A concrete worker had to come & cut those slots. We had a carpenter on hand to finish the sill installment & make sure the sills for the permanent beams was correct & set the support posts in the basement. We also had a friend's tractor help Expert's bobcat pull the house back over the foundation. While all this was going on, Expert was jacking and moving supports & placing slider beams & raising & lowering the house. The process was complete in about 2 1/2 days with care & precision. Some of the cracks in our house even disappeared. Great job guys. <br /> Our carpenters returned to build a staircase & some other requirements. We are working on re-connecting utilities & returning the furnace, water heater, etc. to the new basement. We plan to move back into the house in the first week or so in November 2013. It's been a long process, but well worth it. Made possible by Expert House Movers! <br /Teri S.
- Business Description:Have you had your chimney cleaned this year? Creosote, the black or brown residue of combustion that collects on the inner surfaces of a chimney flue liner, is highly flammable. If allowed to build up, it can catch fire, causing cracks in fireproof brick, stone or clay flue liners and allow heat to reach nearby wood framing and other combustible materials in your home. A dirty chimney is the cause of many house fires each year. Your fire department recommends a chimney cleaning at least once ..
- Business Description:high-quality, low-cost concrete stamping. Concrete countertop for kitchen, bathrooms, and indoor/outdoor bars. Drain tile sump pump installation.Recent Review:I first met Joel several years ago when he was doing a job for a neighbor. I told him I had a project in a couple of years, and if the my neighbor's driveway did not crack, I would hire him. After two winters, his work looked as good as the day the work was done. <br /> When it was time for my project I called him and he gave me an estimate for the work. (At that point, all I was looking for was a replacement driveway.) I told Joel that I hated cracked concrete, and he said there was no guarantee with concrete, more steel and a more concrete would help <br /> He came up with several other very good ideas that made the job look much better, more attractive and more functional. Instead of just a driveway, now we were replacing the retaining wall, as well. <br /> The original bid was for $14,000, but as the project progressed, we had several change orders that added to the cost, and we ended up paying $16,000. It could have been a lot more costly, but he was very gentle when it came to the changes. <br /> I should note that at the same time, the city was redoing the street in front of my house and he would closely with the street contractor to assure the transition between the city's work and Joel's work was seamless. <br /> Weather and the street project caused the job to take longer than expected, but the result was worth it. <br /> Neighbors and even strangers have commented on the job, and the improvement in the curb appeal. Joel did a great job. <br /> <br /Douglas A.
- Business Description:Established 1974. Residential and Commercial. Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Experienced in all types of construction. From design to completion we can help you.
- Business Description:We are a full service General Contractor building new custom homes and garages, and remodels. We also build to your plans or ours. We will also do small jobs and subcontracting to other contractors for the do-it-yourself homeowner/contractorRecent Review:He was very good. He came right out and gave me an estimate on what was to be done and everything. The price seemed good. He did quite a bit of work to give me an estimate. He seemed very professional.MARGARET M.
- Business Description:Custom stonework in the Detroit Lakes and surrounding area. Free estimates. Credit cards accepted.
- Business Description:This is a father son run business with more than 45 years combine experience. Thoennes Masonry is a smaller business with only about 2-6 employees. We are more about quality than quantity.
- Business Description:NB Construction is a concrete and masonry business that specializing in all your concrete need your company is here to make sure you get the best pricing and work around with attention to detail minds
- Business Description:Stromberg Construction is a second generation family owned business. We offer high quality professional craftmanship while focusing on efficiency. Whether planning your dream home or just small repairs we meet each clients particular needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Ottertail
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- CB Concrete149 Cedar st
Hill City, Minnesota 55748
- CB Concrete
- Dan Richter Construction LLC90 Reserve Dr
Grand Rapids, Minnesota 55744
- Dan Richter Construction LLC
- Kaski Inc2711 Courtland St
Duluth, Minnesota 55806
- Kaski Inc
- Lindula's Concrete & Masonry & Landscaping L L C819 Kansas Ave SW
Staples, Minnesota 56479
- Lindula's Concrete & Masonry & Landscaping L L C
- Minnesota Cobble Co54 Belvidere E.
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55107
- Minnesota Cobble Co
- NELSON CUSTOM CONCRETEP.O. Box 27069
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55427
- NELSON CUSTOM CONCRETE
- Pro Concrete Construction LLCPO Box 57
Benson, Minnesota 56215
- Pro Concrete Construction LLC
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota 56636
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC
- Thoennes Masonry875 apache ln
Alexandria, Minnesota 56308
- Thoennes Masonry