Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Moorhead, MN
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Moorhead
- Home Heating & PlumbingWater heater bled out on New Years Day. Home got a tech out that afternoon, and replaced the unit the next day. Good job all around, and good people.
- Appliance ProsMy fridge was leaking water. The technician came over, fixed it quickly, and cleaned up afterwards. I enjoyed talking with him, too.
- Appliance ProsThe technician arrived on time, examined the fridge, told me the problem, and quickly repaired it. It was a cheap and easy fix, and he was very pleasant.
- Appliance ProsThe person who did the work was very efficient and polite. Diagnosed the problem and gave me a price. Once I gave the go ahead they replaced the part. They left the area as clean as it was prior to the work being done and offered suggestions that would help the dryer run more efficiently.
- Appliance ProsChad was here within 45 minutes. He looked at the dishwasher and did some testing on the part that was most likely the issue. My dishwasher is around 15 years old but he said it was a good one and the dish racks were still in very good shape so it would make sense to repair it. He had a new part with him and installed it. He was also very careful about the water connection and turned off the water supply for the house, as he said the one under the sink was a little corroded and he didn't want to risk turning it. Upheld also recommended getting a plumber in to check a few things in the next 6 months or so. I really appreciate the extra information. He made sure everything was working well before he left. I don't know how his price compares to others in the area but it seemed reasonable to me
- Home Heating & PlumbingRepairmen were very polite, prompt and knowledgeable. Downstairs sink wasn't draining and they very carefully (and quickly) cut into the wall, removed part of the original galvanized pipe, and got the drain flowing like new. They also cleared the sewer pipe from the basement to the street and only charged around $100! Also explained what they were doing in detail to help me understand they were not performing unnecessary tasks. Will definitely call in the future
- Nodak SupplyThe icemaker went out. Called Nodak and they were able to send someone on my day off instead of having to come home for the repair man. The repair man Lenny came out, right on time and within a hr had the Icemaker changed out and working properly. He also fixed the water button with no charge. He was very professional, got right to work and left the parts on the old icemaker. The refridgerator is around 10 yrs old and by fixing it we can look forward to a few more yrs. I would add that the compressor went out on this same fridge and Nodak looked it up an repaired it @ no cost under a warranty just about to expire.
- Appliance ProsChad put in a new seal and replaced a bearing. Also asked if I had vacuum so he could vacuum out any areas in the dryer. Labor was 75.00 parks 44.00. Very personable and did a great job. I called him yesterday and was able to have him come over 1 day later! I am so happy I found his ratings here. I will use him in future and recommend him to others! Thanks AngiesLis
- Appliance ProsI called Appliance Pros around 8am. By 10:00 he was at my house looking at my washer. Within a few minutes, he knew the source of my problem and we discussed solutions. He said it would take hundreds to fix my machine and because it was over 10 years old, it wasn't worth it. He also said that there wasn't anything I could have done to catch the problem sooner and fix it. He said he had a used machine at his shop that was only about 5 years old. He went back to his office, ran a few cycles in the used machine to make sure it worked, and had it delivered and installed later that afternoon. He credited the service fee because I purchased the used machine, which I thought was nice. I was extremely pleased with the speed of his response time - being at my home within a couple hours and later that day installing a different machine. He was a very nice guy and I will definitely call him again
- Appliance ProsChad was awesome. He showed up right away. He knew exactly what was wrong and took care of our problem. We would definitely have him again.
Appliance Repair Experts in Moorhead
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:When you call us, our goal is a friendly voice on the phone, a fast response, up-front pricing, and quality work performed by a professional technician. Because we know our customers are the reason we are in business, we will call you to make sure you are satisfied with our service. Our uniformed technicians are dispatched in lettered trucks as local as possible to keep our prices reasonable. Call us today to set up an appointment and ask about our competitive flat rates. Let us show you the ..
- Business Description:Home Heating & Plumbing is the only stop you’ll need for all of your heating, cooling, indoor air quality and plumbing needs. Besides having the area’s most dependable service department available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Home Heating & Plumbing specializes in hvac (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) and plumbing solutions for your new construction, remodeling or replacement project
- Business Description:Dust Doctors offers air duct cleaning and various related services. We offer Air duct sanitizing, Air conditioner cleaning, air exchanger cleaning, dryer vent inspection and cleaning, furnace cleaning and inspection, furnace filter replacement
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
Deals in Moorhead for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Moorhead
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Aart's & Tim's Quality Plumbing225 County Road 81 2nd floor
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance Pros3120 25th St S S No 301
Fargo, North Dakota
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A Aart's & Tim's Quality Plumbing
- Dust Doctors102 W County Rd C Suite B
Little Canada, Minnesota
- Dust Doctors
- Fixer-Upper Handyman LLC
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Fixer-Upper Handyman LLC
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1615 38TH ST SW
Fargo, North Dakota
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- JAQ'S GARAGE2320 2ND AVE N
- JAQ'S GARAGE
- Town & Country Cooling and Heating
- Town & Country Cooling and Heating