Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Minnetonka, MN
There are 8 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Minnetonka
- Northland Fence MinnesotaEverything went according to plan. We got a late start on this project , Northland was about 2 months out, but they hit every date and actually did the final install 10 days early.
- Northland Fence MinnesotaWe were impressed with Northland Fence from start to finish. We were planning to hire another leading company in the Twin Cities because they had done a good job installing a wooden fence at our previous home. We signed up for a free estimate from Northland because we were doing our due diligence in getting multiple quotes. We had a relatively big job, which required removal of a rotting wooden fence and three gates and replacing it with approximately 300 feet of vinyl fencing. The other company required us to hire a landscaper to build a retaining wall, and they planned to dig up all the old posts and cement and dispose of them. The cost was so high we thought the project would be a non starter. Then we had our consult with a representative from Northland who took time to walk me through the job so patiently. I had lots of questions after my consult with the other company. I left the meeting feeling relieved but also anxious about the price. When I got the estimate, it was exactly what we had budgeted for the project! Northland has a really slick system where they cut the old posts to the ground and work around them. They drive steel posts many feet deeper than other companies. Our three children were in awe watching the workers on the day of installation. Once we signed the contract, Northland said they were about a month out. However, the scheduling person moved us to an earlier date since we have a pool. She wanted to make sure our backyard was secure, which was above and beyond. On the tear down date (a Friday), two crews worked swiftly and hauled away the old fence. Then they drove the new posts into the ground. We were told to expect another crew to come within 2-3 weeks to finish the job. You can imagine my surprise when the crew showed up first thing Monday morning to assemble the fence. They worked all day and didn't quite finish, so they came out the next available day (when it wasn't raining) and completed the work. We had a slight issue with a fence post obstructing a window and some old posts sticking out of the ground. I emailed Northland, and an installer came out the next morning to fix it. We had one more small request, so the installer returned the following morning to take care of it. If I could give Northland a grade beyond an A for responsiveness, I most certainly would. We are so happy with our new white vinyl fence. Since we live in a development where houses were constructed in the late 1970s and early 1980s, many fences in the neighborhood are showing their age. We have had several neighbors inquire about the fence project because they are considering replacing wood with vinyl. I have enthusiastically recommended Northland to each one. They are a fantastic company
- Lowell Russell ConcreteThe project was complicated, with footings, foundation walls, and brick and a special stone facing, all having to be very precisely installed, and then a stamped and colored concrete sidewalk installed. The work was started in the fall, and then delayed over the winter. The work was finished the following spring, later than we had requested. In the end we are very happy. The workmanship was excellent
- Mallery Pool ConstructionLeigh built our in-ground pool nearly 8 years ago. We were not only satisfied with the work done, we actually enjoyed the process! Mallery Pool was suggested to us for our project and we have since recommended Leigh to many others since. Never have we hesitated in our recommendation and expressing our satisfaction with Leigh and his team. If you are thinking about a pool, do yourself a favor and meet with Leigh about your project
- Mallery Pool ConstructionHe is absolutely outstanding! All of our neighbors use him as well. He is more than punctual and is extremely honest and easy to work with. I would highly recommend him.
- Mallery Pool ConstructionThe rain delays were the only problems. It was obvious that Mallery was concerned about doing a good job. They were careful, they were detailed, and they made sure things were the way we wanted them (or advised us on the best way, if we didn't know).
- Mallery Pool ConstructionLeigh Mallery is the owner of Mallery Pool Construction. Leigh has been doing this for years and is very experienced. He listened to my vision of the product I wanted. He made appropriate suggestions. He was here himself working alongside his crew many of the days. He was out there doing physical labor on those really hot days we had last summer. He and his crew worked long hours and didn't really seem to take breaks. The only problem was the delay of the project caused by the electrician he used as a sub-contractor. Everyone else was ready when they were needed. The pool is beautiful. We didn't get to use it last summer because it was finished in fall. This spring, Leigh came out and opened it without my needing to call. Then, since the equipment was new, Pam came out on a Friday evening and showed me how to work everything. She was patient with me while I wrote it all down. She called me a couple days later to see how it was going and answer any questions I had. I called Leigh last week because of an issue with the auto-cover and he came out himself to work on it. One really neat thing he did was put in small waterfalls that can be used to return the clean water to the pool in place of the jets. We also decided on a water slide instead of a diving board, and it is a fast ride! With Mallery Pools, the service continues after the project is completed. I know I can call Leigh or Pam with any questions or concerns
- PRESTIGE POOLSCurrently in the process of new pool install. Very happy with the product so far. Pat (owner) and Jeff at the main office are great to work with! I did my shopping around with pool contractors and I very happy with my decision as things are going smoothly and efficiently! Hopefully, swimming soon!
- PRESTIGE POOLSI met Pat at the Home and Garden show along with several other competitors. After quotes, designs and proposals, I chose to work with Prestige because of their professionalism and attention to detail. Even with the uncertainty that comes with coordinating multiple work groups around weather, the team communicated frequent updates on status. All individuals from Prestige were professional and great with my entire family. The service and follow up communication was also wonderful including pool closing, chemical questions and service needs. All in all, a fantastic experience
- PRESTIGE POOLSThis was the second time I had a pool built and I intentionally searched for a family owned pool installer and found Prestige Pools. As I had hoped, Prestige Pools had developed long standing and close relationships with landscapers and electric and gas installers. As a result, the coordination between everyone went smoother than expected. Most of all, the care and quality of every aspect of the project was amazing. We love the custom elegant look and functional enhancements to our pool that came with using Prestige Pools
Swimming Pool Companies in Minnetonka
- Business Description:Specializing in pool installation and construction! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It was great. They did a great job. They were responsive and attentive to what I was looking for. They did anything I requested. They have sense of urgency. They were professional. They were anything a customer would wantRoberto E.
- Business Description:We sell Doughboy Above ground Swimming Pools, Vita Spas and Hot Tubs, Primo grills and Smokers, Pool and Spa Chemicals, Pool and Spa accessories, Saunas, Sun Heat Infrared room Heaters, Homecrest Patio Furniture, and much moreRecent Review:They are wonderful. They gave me free sample products to try out. They take their time and effort to fix your problem. They don't sell their product, they service it. They are more than willing to sit with you and work out. They really give good advice. They really fix your problem. I would use them in the future.Theresa S.
- Business Description:Imagine how great it would feel to finally get those renovations that you've always wanted. Too many homeowners feel overwhelmed by the scope of a renovation project. You Deserve To Love Your Home. From design to build, Innovative Building & Design gives you the home you’ve always wanted. We know how frustrating it can be to spend precious years in a place that does not function well for your family’s needs. You know things could be so much better but who can you trust to do a great job? We u..Recent Review:I had the pleasure of working with Justin and his team at Innovative Building & Design. Justin and his team helped me with a leaky roof caused by hail damage we sustained earlier in the year. I called them in the fall last year. Despite being in the middle of their busy season and my last minute planning, they were able to accommodate me and replace my roof along with downspouts. From handling the insurance side to the work itself, I could not have asked for a smoother process. They will definitely be my go-to company in the future. Thank you JustinEric O.
- Business Description:We are a full-service landscape company specializing in design & installation. Van Buren Landscape is committed to providing quality work and professional results. We offer many selections to meet a wide range of interests. You may choose a soft scape with a variety of plant selections, or a landscape area complete with sidewalks, retaining walls, and a patio for entertaining family and friends. We endeavor to help you gain knowledge about your landscape both during the project and in the fut..Recent Review:We hired Greg and his team to replace a retaining wall on our property. It was an ambitious project because it was over 5 feet tall which required special soil engineering and permitting. It was further complicated by the fact that it had a fence on top of it, and it was also near neighbors property which always causes anxiety for everybody. He and his team navigated the social relationships with the neighbors and the technical challenges like the soil engineering and other factors gracefully and effectively. We were very pleased. We had a variety of requests and conditions during the project and he was very flexible about accommodating them. I would gladly work with him and his team againDAVID A.
- Business Description:With over 35 years of experience, this family-owned company continues to stretch the application and design boundaries of decorative concrete. Based in Minnesota, Lowell Russell Concrete has continually been recognized by Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List as offering excellent customer satisfaction. The modern techniques and equipment they utilize help to continually expand their knowledge and expertise. Because of their dedication, they offer the highest quality exterior concrete and i..Recent Review:The overall process was very smooth. Lowell is extremely knowledgeable and started with a very informative estimate of all the possibilities he was considering for the project. He has a substantial portfolio of past work to view as well. The timeline was accurate and he was updating us every step of the way if something changed. We happened to be out of town the week of the project but communication was never an issue. The final product was amazing. Everything he outlined for us to expect and see from the finished product was true. The one critique I have is that we were unaware of some of the landscaping issues with the surrounding sod that we now have to fix to make level with the new driveway. It would have been nice to know how much he would have to dig down and change the look of everything surrounding the driveway/walkwaNathan E.
- Business Description:Obsessed with customer satisfaction. Specialized in home exteriors; windows, decks, porches, siding, roof, concrete and others. Please reach out to us directly at 612-300-7265 for more information.Recent Review:We had primetime replace our roof and some old wood siding on 2 dormers and we couldn’t be happier. Estimate came in thousands lower than the competition. We got on the schedule within two weeks. Justin contacted us daily with updates and everything happened on time. They did have to replace a bunch of roof boards when they pulled off the old shingles. The installers were professional and courteous and picked up all of the debris each evening. Justin was very responsive and helpful. All around a very pain free and quick process! Roof and siding looks great. Would use them againADAM K.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED.Recent Review:I have used Kalifornia Pools and SPA for at least 5 years ever since I got a mailing advertising a closing cost which was below market value at the time. They have been responsive to my needs. Left a message on their voice mail and discussed my pool heater needs and Nick provided me several options to replace the heater. I desired a slightly larger pool heater than what was in place previously. We went over the various options and chose a heater which both was larger and fit the space. He emailed the cost and I gave him the verbal to install, he said he would get it on the schedule and it would be a week and a half. I told him to install any time he called me the next day and it was installed. I find Nick easy to work with very knowledge and free with his knowledge. Great guy to work with and has been responsive to my emergency situations. What more can one wish from a service provider? <br /Alan R.
- Business Description:Family-owned Custom Pools, Inc. was one of just nine spa and pool dealers nationwide inducted into the inaugural AQUA 100 Hall of Fame in 1996 based on Custom Pools' making the top 100 list for five or more consecutive years. AQUA, the business magazine for spa and pool professionals, recognized Custom Pools as one of the top dealers in the industry and honored us for consistently maintaining superior customer service, product knowledge, store design, quality craftsmanship and professional pr..Recent Review:The whole family at Custom gets involved in the pool process. Don't let Ginny scare you, she just sounds grumpy but is really a lamb and really know her stuff! Last year I was unable to do the day-to-day maintenance and had to hire a pool service company. Unfortunately, Custom Pools does not do the weekly stuff, so I saw very little of them last year since the service company took care of all the chemicals and the repairs. I will probably use the service company again this year since I got spoiled, but it's very expensive. <br /jane m.
- Business Description:Northland Fence offers fast free estimates all year round. Our innovative installation process gives us a product that we back with a 10-year installation guarantee including post heaving. All of our fence installers are all I9 verified, W2 employees that are fully insured including workers compensation insurance and we never use subcontractors. Our staff is here to make getting a fence a hassle-free experience from your initial phone call, to the completion of your fenceRecent Review:We had amazing service by Northland Fence, from the initial communications, the quote and all the way through to the work being done we had a great experience. We were able to get the fence in in the winter, even after a day that it snowed 18 inches they were out here putting in the posts! Our fence was in about a month earlier than we thought it was going to be and that was even after they moved the date up. We really appreciated the amazing work done by Jesse, Kavon and Isaac and the great communication with Hannah. Overall we had a great experience and would recommend them to anyone we know!Angie T.
- Business Description:24 EMPLOYEES. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: DICK.Recent Review:Perfect from start to finish. We purchased a new home and knew immediately we wanted a pool installed before the end of summer. We met with Nick and having never owned a pool he provided us with a wonderful overview of the process and the upkeep involved. We wanted to be able to us the pool before the end of summer and Nick assured us that it would be installed in two weeks and ready to go shortly thereafter. I must say, I wasn't sure he and his crew could pull it off, but the did on schedule and to perfection. Nick also helped us in finding a wonderful fence and concrete company. Nick held our hands every step of the way and proved to be not just an outstanding sales man, but a man that loves what he does, who he works for and the customers he serves. We love our new pool and cannot wait for our first full summer of use. We highly recommend Atlantis Pool to everyone who wants quality, service and a company who caresdiana j.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Minnetonka
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Backyard Paradise Landscaping LLC901 4th St 201
Hudson, Wisconsin 54016
- Backyard Paradise Landscaping LLC
- Custom Pools Inc8960 Excelsior Blvd
Hopkins, Minnesota 55343
- Custom Pools Inc
- HANCE UTILITY SVC200 Central Ave
Buffalo, Minnesota 55313
- HANCE UTILITY SVC
- Innovative Building & Design, LLC1543 92nd Ln NE
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55449
- Innovative Building & Design, LLC
- KALIFORNIA POOL & SPA10701 93rd Ave N Suite I
Osseo, Minnesota 55369
- KALIFORNIA POOL & SPA
- Landscape Dreams LLC626 6th Ave NE
Lonsdale, Minnesota 55046
- Landscapes Unlimited7280 Dickman Trl
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota 55076
- LCI LANDSCAPES15325 IRISH AVE N
Hugo, Minnesota 55038
- LODAHL DEMOLITION INC667 WARNER AVE S
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55115
- Lowell Russell Concrete22335 Wagonwheel Trl.
Lakeville, Minnesota 55044
- Lulicon Inc1627 Willis Ave
South Saint Paul, Minnesota 55075
- Landscape Dreams LLC
- Performance Pool & Spa2405 Annapolis Ln Ste 280
Plymouth, Minnesota 55441
- PERFORMANCE POOL & SPA(Valley Creek&494) 1890 Wooddale Dr Ste 800
Woodbury, Minnesota 55125
- PETERSON POOLS & SPAS16800 HIGHWAY 10
Elk River, Minnesota 55330
- Peterson Pools & Spas13110 Excelsior Blvd
Minnetonka, Minnesota 55343
- Pisces Pools, Inc.7600 W 27th Street Suite 222
Saint Louis Park, Minnesota 55426
- PRESTIGE POOLS87 County Road C W
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55117
- Primetime Contractors LLC6231 University Ave NE
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55432
- Performance Pool & Spa
- RANDALL POOL AND SPAPO BOX 299
Excelsior, Minnesota 55331
- RANDALL POOL AND SPA
- Stonepocket Unique Landscapes317 Bluff Road
Carver, Minnesota 55317
- Stonepocket Unique Landscapes