Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Marshall, MN
There are 6 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Marshall
- Expert Building ServicesThis is the second job, John, Daryll, and company have done for us. I like the way they respect our home and take extra steps to keep the job as clean and neat as possible. They have skills that make them perfect for remodel jobs on older homes as well as newer homes. They provide the best "bang for the buck" if you wish to hire pros. And since I myself do not possess the necessary talents to do such fine work, I'm glad they're nearby read less
- KLWKerry is an exceptional contractor. Honest, prompt, very knowledgeable, dependable, and very hard working. Everything went according to plan and he completed the work ahead of plan.
- Mudslingers Drywall & Remodeling LLC.My ceilings had popcorn on them and it needed to be replaced. The workers came out and did a great job at covering everything, so nothing would get on my floors. They did a knockdown texture and it looks fantastic! I have already suggested this place to a few friends. I highly recommend them!
- Expert Building ServicesExpert Building Services was outstanding. They exceeded my expectations in every aspect of the project from timing to cost to workmanship. John and his team are friendly, professional, creative, and very skilled problem solvers. I will hire them again for any and all future building repair or renovation projects. I highly recommend you do as well read less
- RW Ceilings & WallsExcellent service! Roger was very prompt and friendly. His bid was accurate - no surprises. Crew was nice. Cleaned up well.
- Dr. HomeWe have used Miguel's services twice over the last year. Did a great job removing the popcorn ceiling in the lanai and painting entire condo. He responds quickly, he's fair, and a good guy to work with. He promised to get our job done by a certain date and went above and beyond to get it done for us by that date. He is a man of his words. Great work ethic. The crew was careful, clean and thorough. We love the results read less
- Best Plaster & DrywallI had ceiling plaster repaired and then the ceilings painted. Excellent Service, repair work, and paint job!
- Handyman PeteIt was a new experience for me because I haven't had any remodeling done since my house was built in 1976. Overall I was very pleased with the professionalism and quality work that I received from Hand man Pete.
- Expert Building ServicesAll the wood working turned out beautiful, the workers are not only experts, they are master craftsmen. All the work was finished in a reasonable time. Everything was approved by the city inspectors. I highly recommend Expert Builder Services.
- Mint Property ServicesJason returned our initial call within 24 hours. He performed a visit to complete an estimate quickly, the estimates provided were detailed and complete, and entailed many more projects than the two that this review covers. He returned follow-up calls and emails promptly, and provided thorough responses. He was definitely the best communicator out of any of the contractors that we contacted for these projects, most of which displayed unacceptable response times and little effort at thorough communication. Jason was surprisingly knowledgeable in regard to all aspects of our wide range of proposed projects. We only had a general idea of what we wanted on each, he spent considerable time helping us narrow it down, and made some great suggestions that we decided to go with. The work was completed as promised and entirely to our satisfaction. He showed up when he said he would, was ready to work, and completed quality work. His default estimate for the seamless gutters (162 ft) included gutter apron, which is not included by most contractors. The gutters were installed with perfect slope, and look great. He surpassed our expectations while completing the drywall job. We encountered some large holes and very shoddy patch\fill jobs that we could not see during the estimate as it was behind some OSB that was screwed to the wall. I told him not to worry about it, as I did not want to increase the expense of the job. He was sufficiently concerned about the quality and reputation of his work and the possibility of our insurance agent not accepting the existing patch jobs, that when I returned later to check up on the job he had cut out the damaged areas and installed new sheet rock as part of the agreed-upon price. Very much appreciated. My wife and I used those first, smaller jobs as a "trial run", and based on the results, will gladly be having him over to complete some larger jobs soon read less
Drywall Contractors in Marshall
- Business Description:Expert Building Services provides free estimates for remodeling homes and buildings in the Itasca County area. John Schirber returns calls promptly and sets up house calls at the convenience of our customers. Once we discover the priorities, we collaborate with the owner to complete their wish list. We specialize in handicapped accessible homes. Are you looking for a bathroom or kitchen remodel? Maybe you need a new roof, siding or windows? John and Linda strive to give 110% to every customer.. read lessRecent Review:This is the second job, John, Daryll, and company have done for us. I like the way they respect our home and take extra steps to keep the job as clean and neat as possible. They have skills that make them perfect for remodel jobs on older homes as well as newer homes. They provide the best "bang for the buck" if you wish to hire pros. And since I myself do not possess the necessary talents to do such fine work, I'm glad they're nearby read lessDANIEL D.
- Business Description:2 employees. Uses subs for as needed for specific trades on rebuilds. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. *24 hour emergency water damage* **(507) 656-6700 Rochester/Mankato*** **(320) 262-7500 Wilmar/St. Cloud****** **(218) 293-4100 Duluth/Bemidji****** **(952) 646-6300 Twin Cities Metro****** read lessRecent Review:I never write reviews, but am making an exception because Brian was such an incredible partner. He was at our house within hours, worked tirelessly to dry our basement, and was an amazing advocate for us with our insurance company. I hope I never find 6 inches of water in our basement again, but if I do, Brian will be my first call read lessAna L.
- Business Description:Bath fitter is north America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub to shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality. Additionally, we make it a priority to stay on top of the latest consumer trends in bathroom design and bathroom renovations to consistently meet the .. read lessRecent Review:Bath Fitter of Roseville did an excellent job of planning and installing the conversion of our bathtub/shower to a stand-alone shower. They provided us with quality materials, a variety of brands/accessories, and the workmanship required to putting it all into place. Their lifetime guarantee, along with on-going support and information on routine maintenance is reassuring. We love the look and comfort of the new shower. Excellent read lessDonna W.
- Business Description:Complete drywall and painting contractorRecent Review:It went great. Absolutely no complaints. The guys were friendly, on time and did an great job.Nicole W.
- Business Description:We are more than just windows...we are the Affordable Way!! Call for a free in-home estimate at (320) 217-5251 or e-mail us at email@example.comRecent Review:Jeremy and Jessica sold us the windows and installed them for us themselves. We could tell by his attention to detail that Jeremy has had a lot of experience in window installation. We observed every step of the installation process, and he explained to us exactly what he was doing and why. They stand by the quality of their work and encouraged us to contact them right away if we had any questions or concerns. We will definitely hire this local Minnesota business again if we choose to install more new windows in our home read lessEric S.
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-63.. read lessRecent Review:The installation went well. They responded quickly to me and were very communicative. I just think that it was a bit over priced. I paid it because I had no other option at the timefernando d.
- Business Description:In Business 25 years
- Business Description:Handymn LLC is a family owned company started from the idea that many people need help fixing a household problem, finishing or starting a project, or seeing their vision of a clean and organized home come true. As a localized, small family business, we offer prices and communication throughout that bigger or specialized business just can't offer. We are an all-in-one solution to issues and projects that go beyond one type of trade. Whether you need help building some shelves, fixing a plumbi.. read less
- Business Description:We offer a variety of construction services. With equipment to work on high buildings, 80 ft. manlift, 35 ft. scissor lift, 42 ft. reach forklift.
- Business Description:Custom painting, residential & light commercial.Recent Review:Excellent service and communication. Painting crew showed up exactly on time and finished ahead of estimated completion time. My wife was very impressed with the courteous painters and the fact that there were NO drips or drops that we could find on the floor read lessRichard S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Find drywall contractors in
- Walnut Grove
- Granite Falls
- Lake Benton
- Lake Wilson
- Redwood Falls
- Clara City
drywall contractors in Marshall
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Caleb Kircher Drywall & Painting1008 N 4th street, #25
- christophersondrywall LLC2272 195 th ave
- CJ's Chimney Sweep and Home Improvement1422 21st St S
Fargo, North Dakota
- Comfort Companies LLCPO Box 15
- Complete Basement Systems54004 Loren Dr
- Caleb Kircher Drywall & Painting
- Expert Building Services3106 E Us Highway 169
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Expert Building Services
- Finneman Painting Plus1321 10th St S
Fargo, North Dakota
- Finneman Painting Plus
- Indecon Cleaning 9111900 Loganberry Lane
Crown Point, Indiana
- Indecon Cleaning 911
- J & J Drywall LLC1216 10th Ave N
St James, Minnesota
- J & J Drywall LLC
- L.L. Smith Jewelers2815 W Division St
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
- L.L. Smith Jewelers
- NORTHWEST DRYWALL INC206 W 11TH ST
Redwood Falls, Minnesota
- NORTHWEST DRYWALL INC
- RIGHT-WAY PAINTING631 1/2 N CEDAR AVE
- RIGHT-WAY PAINTING
- Wilk Construction and Maintenance
- Wilk Construction and Maintenance