Indecon Cleaning 911

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2011

3.9

Indecon Cleaning 911 provides 24 hr 7 days a week, . professional water damage and mold remediation. With trained personal. We provide immediate service to Indiana, Illinois, for water damage, mold remediation and bio hazard services.We are currently providing Disaster relief for flood and storm victims in the gulf coast areas. We were recently accepted as prefered remedation contractor for Travelers Insurance and are in the Vendor data base for Allstate Insurance, allowing us to expedite claims in a timely manner. Indecon Cleaning 911 currently services Indiana and Illinois However if a disaster strikes you can count on us to be there to help you in your time of need. We provide nationwide preventive board-up services for hurricanes and post cleanup after a disaster strikes. Our company is a 24/7 disaster relief company with drying equipment to meet all residential, commercial needs. We use inferred technology to locate the source and determine the damage of the loss, to eliminate hidden fees for unforeseen conditions keeping the cost down for the homeowner as well as the insurance companies. Indecon Cleaning 911 takes pride in specializing in bio hazard services, which include Crime scene and trauma cleanup. We clean up what you shouldn't have to in a discrete confidential manner while following all the federal regulations and standards. We work with insurance companies to ensure low or no out of pocket costs. Ask about our special Angie's List discount!...

Bob the Builder Inc

Now offering FREE Roof Inspections to establish WIND and HAIL damage. Proud winner of the 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and recently the 2019 Super Service Award. I personally supervise every job to insure that my clients vision becomes a reality.

QM Professional and Services

*COVID-19 UPDATE: We are currently performing all services. When completing work, we will wear proper protective gear (i.e. masks)* At QM Professional & Services, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers' needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction, from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by QM Professional and Services on Angi
FREEFLOW ENVIRONMENTAL

When your basement is flooded, consistently damp, or just plain smells bad. When your toilets won’t flush, drains make strange sounds, or you’re fed up with the puddles in your yard that won’t dry up. When you’ve finally come to the conclusion that today is the day when you WILL take action and clean up that dirty, dangerous crawlspace. We’re here to help.

03/29/2015

Gordon S.

The provided tested for mold and provided results to me at a later date.

Description of Work
Tested for mold.

02/24/2015

Brittany A.

They ignored our calls after the service and we never heard back from them.

Description of Work
I purchased a $99 deal for 3 air samples of mold testing. They came out and did the testing, but never got back to us with the results.

05/04/2014

JEFFREY S.

We cancelled the deal and received a refund.

Description of Work
Nothing

10/24/2013

Jenell R.

I purchased an Angie's List Big Deal for this service. The guy came out and made two visits. He was upfront and said he could see mold before he started testing. He did not test and said he would do it later after remediation was done. He gave us pricing for various methods of remediation, but we decided to have the work done by a company closer to us. We are biding time now to have him come back and do the actual mold testing since we have not had the total testing done. He was fair and honest.

Description of Work
I am using Indecon Cleaning 911 for mold testing.

10/08/2013

Donna B.

I called him and he never called me back and I never got the job done. I think he got too many responses and was overwhelmed. I tried to contact him numerous times. He was supposed to come out and didn’t show up. It was a bad experience and I got a refund on the deal.

Description of Work
It was a Big Deal for $99 for 3 air samples of mold testing.

05/09/2013

Cathy T.

Mold remediation is an area that most homeowners have little or no knowledge, so we rely on the expertise of "mold specialists". This is an unregulated industry and licensing is not necessary. So what you have is alot of opinions of what the problem is and how it should be solved. Do yourself and your pocketbook a favor and at the very least go to www.epa.gov/mold/moldresources.html to begin your education about mold. Google "mold solutions" and you will find some easy and cheap solutions to at least some mold issues. Lastly, if you find you do need a mold specialist, get at least 4 estimates and detailed explanations of what will be done, what type of warranty will be given (usually none) and why their approach will resolve your problem. I guarantee your head will be spinning.

Description of Work
Took 3 mold samples in main level of house. Did a literal 2 minute visual inspection of my crawlspace to determine I needed a $6000 mold solution.

10/17/2012

Irv P.

He was very prompt and did a good job. He provided us with a good conditions report for the house. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $99 for 3 Air Samples of Mold Testing.

09/26/2012

Bradley B.

No service ever performed so cannot comment on the quality of work.

Description of Work
Company was quick to respond to offer when intitally accepted. After seversal failed attemptes to get them to come out and do the service, they just stopped calling me back. I have now last valuable time and wasted my contractor's time waiting for the results from this service that never happened.

09/21/2012

Jennifer P.

I have contacted the provider at least three times, once via a message through Angie's list, and every time I am told by Gary that he will be in contact soon to schedule an appointment. About five (5) months have past, and still no appointment nor have I received any communications from the provider that they have not forgotten about me. Mold is a serious concern, and I had hoped to work with this provider to do whatever remediation was necessary after the testing was complete. Prompt and complete steps will need to be followed soon, or I will simply request my money to be refunded.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal in May for mold testing, for which I'm still awaiting the scheduling of a visit.

08/13/2012

Denise T.

I was so pleased to find a company that could do all of the various repairs we needed - a "one stop shop". Gary was always prompt, polite and friendly - he supervised the entire project every step of the way, calling me almost every day to keep me updated on the progress. Joe (who did the inside work) and Chuck (who did the roof), were also great to work with. This company demonstrates the highest quality in professionalism and service.

Description of Work
Removed old insulation from attic, treated and removed mold in attic, cleaned ventilation system in attic, installed new insulation in attic, removed and replaced water damaged section of ceiling in living room, removed, treated and replaced mold damaged section of ceiling in bedroom, installed flashing around chimney, installed shingles on roof, installed new gutters

Category insulation,roofing,mold removal

Indecon Cleaning 911

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2011

3.9

1900 Loganberry Lane

Crown Point, IN 46307

Water damage & Mold Remediation, mold testing,Storm damage cleanup, We are Happy to announce that we are now providing demolition to our services.We can demo your residential, commercial or industrial properties with percision we recycle 90% of the building materials keeping costs to a minimum.. PLEASE CHECK US OUT ON YOUTUBE UNDER G2 BUILDERS CLASSIC CINEMAS

Plumbing, HVAC, or electrical.

ask for details