Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Marshall, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Marshall
- Scherer Window & Door ConsultantsIt was excellent. The cost was pretty substantial because the house needed a customized door but everything else was pretty reasonable. The custom size door was expensive. They were very responsive to my requests. They were timely with getting the estimates to me. They subcontract to installers and they are very careful about the quality of installers they use. In between the 3 different doors I used two different teams that put them in and both of them were just excellent. I am using them again for a new house I am building. They mismeasured one of the measurements on the custom door so there was some delay in getting the right part in
- KLWKerry is an exceptional contractor. Honest, prompt, very knowledgeable, dependable, and very hard working. Everything went according to plan and he completed the work ahead of plan.
- Advanced Garage Door Solutions IncBen came and replaced two springs on our garage door for our renters in Apple Valley. He replied our phone quickly came on time and did a great job with fair price, he charged us less than a lot other companies. Highly recommended.
- VIKING GARAGE DOOR COTechnician repaired a broken brace, cleaned and oiled rollers and tested garage door opener. Work easy to schedule, technician was on time and completed his work efficiently.
- Gaslin Garage Door of BemidjiService was excellent, I called and was given a quote. They came out 3 days later (we were out of town) and fixed the issue and went above and beyond to check all aspects of our garage door to ensure that it was working properly. They were in constant contact about work performed and when they would be to our home. Service was definitely an A++
- Gaslin Garage Door of BemidjiPreviously this year, my garage door opened quit. Gaslin's installed new garage door opener. Prompt service and great job. November 10th, had an accident with my garage door. Within 20 minutes of my panic call he arrived.. Worked on the door to get it to open to get my car out. I had no one to help me - so very grateful he came right away and saved my day!! November 23rd, 2 new garage doors installed. Excellent job - from start to finish! It's great to know there is a service who truly knows how to deliver
- All Seasons Garage DoorThey did a great job. They were good. They showed up promptly. We were surprised as only one person showed up and we were wondering how one person can do it all and he did it. They also took care of disposing the old garage door which can be a night mare if somebody doesn't. It went really well and we are really happy and it looks beautiful
- AE Door Sales & Service IncI HAD THEM FIX MY OLD GARAGE DOOR TWICE BEFORE I DECIDED TO HAVE IT REPLACED. THE NEW DOOR IS A BIG IMPROVEMENT.
- Gaslin Garage Door of BemidjiJerry Gaslin answered his phone within seconds of me calling him to tell him I had backed out of my garage too soon and damaged the bottom panel of my garage door. I was distraught, having to take a pet to the vet for emergency surgery and started backing out of my garage before the door had made it all the way up. After I got back from the Vet I Google'd garage door Bemidji and Gaslin Garage Door was the first entry. I called Jerry, he picked up immediately and when I told him the story he made an appointment for me the next day after I got off work. He was on time, his vehicle had his company name on the side and he called me before arriving to ensure I was home and he had the correct address. Jerry was very professional and let me know that I wasn't the only one this had happened to. He assessed the damage to my door and immediately went to work to repair it. Instead of recommending I get a new panel he said "let's try to fix this first and if you don't like the way it looks we can talk about ordering a new panel". He hammered out the damaged areas, put the rollers back in place, lubed the rollers and bearings then tested it out. It worked great the first time. After he repaired the garage door I explained to him how I didn't like the way my garage door rubbed the ceiling joists. Jerry had a solution; he installed 2 new top roller guides which dropped the top panel immediately after starting the curve back, this increased the headroom of the garage door by over an inch which means I could now sheet rock my garage ceiling. Like I said in the subject; my garage door works now better than it did when I purchased the house almost 4 years ago. The dent in the front of the garage door is barely noticeable and the door glides up and down without a squeak or rub. I am one happy camper! I would highly recommend Gaslin Garage Door to anyone that would ask. I hope this review helps someone else. Thanks again Jerry Gaslin
- Lendt & Trebesch ConstructionThey were very professional and kept my yard clean of any debris and nails. None of the siding on the house was hurt in the removal process. Everything was cleaned up before starting on the new deck. They even verified that the new material was correct before continuing to build the new deck. They were very accomodating with some additional add-on's at the last minute and around my work scheduled. I have hired them for additional smaller jobs and all of their work has been on time within their original budget and excellent. I will definitely hire them again
Garage Door Companies in Marshall
- Business Description:Twin City Garage Door was founded in 1965, and has been a leader in its industry for over 50 years. We have 4 locations; New Hope, St. Paul, Burnsville and St. Cloud. We service the 9 county metro area as well as the St. Cloud area. There we are known as GDS. Visit our websites; www.twincitygaragedoor.com in the cities or www.gdsmidwest.com in the St. Cloud and lakes area. Don’t be fooled by imposters who have set up web addresses confusingly similar to ours! We do both commercial and residen..Recent Review:Excellent! Technician provided instruction for care and maintenance of garage door and overhead garage door opener.Nancy M.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Here at The Finished Look we perform all areas that pertain to building and remodeling. We also have a cabin care taking branch as well that services lake homes in northern Minnesota. We are very close with our employees and boast safety and cleanliness. Winter work in many instances be eligible for a 10% discount
- Business Description:We are a full service interior design company that works directly with the homeowner to design a plan that will fit their wants, needs & desires. We act as the Client Advocate. We make sure the sub-contractors stay on schedule, on budget & resolve any project dilemmas that might come up
- Business Description:(FREE) ESTIMATES , ON ALL PROJECTS
- Business Description:Stromberg Construction is a second generation family owned business. We offer high quality professional craftmanship while focusing on efficiency. Whether planning your dream home or just small repairs we meet each clients particular needs
- Business Description:We are a full service General Contractor building new custom homes and garages, and remodels. We also build to your plans or ours. We will also do small jobs and subcontracting to other contractors for the do-it-yourself homeowner/contractorRecent Review:Dan responded within a day and set up an appointment for assessing the damage. He was very professional and clear about the costs and time table after seeing the job. His crew was punctual and there has been no leaking since they fixed it. <br /Karen S.
- Business Description:homeimprovements
- Business Description:Sales,Service, Installation, And Repair of All Doors And Models
- Business Description:We are a licensed, and insured home improvement contractor. We specialize in energy efficiency and long warranty materials. We provide home improvement loans for all our products with low apr and same as cash options. Buy today pay later. We are also leadsafe certified
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Marshall
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BoeKett Building Supply Inc.709 North State Street
- BoeKett Building Supply Inc.
- Dan Richter Construction LLC90 Reserve Dr
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Dan Richter Construction LLC
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Door Supply Co
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC