Knowing different house siding types’ pros and cons can help you choose the option that gets you the best look while durable and affordable.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Marshall, MN
There are 7 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Marshall
- Kastle ConstructionWe were extremely satisfied by all three phases completed by Kastle Construction. The roof was done first by Randy and his crew, they did a fantastic job. The windows and siding were installed by Brett and Allison and the finish project exceeded expectations. We commend all of them for being hard workers and paying close attention to detail and craftsmanship. We would highly recommend them
- EZ Home SolutionsAfter a hail storm, I contracted EZ to install a new roof. The rep was easy to get ahold of 7 days a week, and ran my questions down fast. The crew did an amazingly quick job on both of my buildings, and after they had finished and left, a few laps around the property showed zero evidence that they had ever been there! Well done, EZ
- Simonson Siding, LLCI strongly recommend AGAINST working with Luke Simonson and Simonson's Siding Service, LLC (403 K St NE, Brainerd, MN 56401-2225, firstname.lastname@example.org, 218-821-1706) Luke seems like a great guy. Unfortunately he stole $13,000 from me. I contracted with Luke in February of 2021 to install siding and windows at our lake cabin in Menahga. In February, I foolishly gave Luke 50% down on the job ($13,000) to "secure my spot and pay for materials". Luke promised to complete work by the first week of June. He started work in mid-May which would have given him plenty of time to complete his estimated 2 weeks +/-. When we arrived in the first week of June, the house was covered with tarps and the existing siding was thrown away on 2-sides. Two of the six windows (I provided the 2 windows) were installed. No new siding or material he was to purchase was on site. Then, the excuses started. Excuses all seem very reasonable and life is life; until they start mounting up. His crew quit and stole his trailer. He had to go get it with the sheriff and wait another week because they claimed they had Covid. His Grandma died. He had dental issues. His arm was hurt. He had his daughter's graduation. All of these reasons are understandable and reasonable; again, life happens. It is now the middle of August; 6 months after the initial contract and 10 weeks after the promised completion date. Storms have come and gone tearing at the tarps. We paid another contractor $3,000 to cover the walls with plywood since Luke took away the old material. We also paid for a window and its installation in the bathroom because Luke had removed the window in the shower and left us with a hole for 10 weeks. We have not seen Luke since mid-June. He is not answering phone calls, texts or emails. He has our $13,000. When we filed a complaint last week with the BBB, he now claims "I have the siding material stored safely in a warehouse". How many contractors keep a warehouse with material for a job? Bald face lie. I'm very sorry that Luke is struggling with issues. I really am. And life goes on. For him and for me. I wish he would give me my $13,000 back. If he really has my material, then please give it to me. Or give me the bonding and licensing information that he says he has so that a claim may be filed. I also found a Google review where this happened to another person around the same time for $17,000 stolen. [*** Link removed ***] I strongly recommend AGAINST working with Luke Simonson and Simonson's Siding Service, LLC
- KLWKerry is an exceptional contractor. Honest, prompt, very knowledgeable, dependable, and very hard working. Everything went according to plan and he completed the work ahead of plan.
- Dercon Construction Services IncThey did an amazing job! I would recommend Dean and his son to anyone. They were punctual, priced well and very hardworking. The work looks great!
- Expert Building ServicesExpert Building Services was outstanding. They exceeded my expectations in every aspect of the project from timing to cost to workmanship. John and his team are friendly, professional, creative, and very skilled problem solvers. I will hire them again for any and all future building repair or renovation projects. I highly recommend you do as well
- Pleasant Valley BuildersIt was awesome when done. couldn't see the walls problems once the steel was on. Very happy with there work!! I would recommend them to any one seeking quality work!!
- Budget Exteriors IncThe project went very well. A licensed contractor with 2 other men came to install the door. Both doors were extremely heavy. It took all of them to get the old door out and new door in. They measured the door and space and the contractor had the necessary wood and trim to fit the door exactly right. They put the new door in and finished the trim on the inside and outside. They put extra materials around the top and bottom too. They did calking also. They put up new oak trim for us and even stained it to match the other oak trim in our house. You could tell they had a lot of experience in installing heavy glass doors. We were very pleased. The new door looked great on the inside and outside of the house. They didn't leave any mess. They were very nice and professional. The men did all of this work in approximately 2 1/2 hours. The original contractor came on June 21, 2017. The door was installed July 27, 2017. We love our new door. We are very happy with our experience with Budget Exteriors. We would hire them again
- Morin's Siding & Windows Co IncSoon after, the crew came out and started removing the old siding, replaced the windows, and framed in all the windows, doors and other vents and power outlets. In installing the bow window in the living room, the attention to detail was excellent as was the whole project. On the last day of installation, Dan Morin came out to inspect the final results. My wife and I are thoroughly pleased with the results and several neighbors also made positive remarks. Morin's Siding and Windows are well worth considering when looking for a siding contractor
- M & J Construction of Moorhead IncMark and his crew were on time, worked through unfavorable weather some days. Got the job done by the estimated completion date. Did a great job and we were very happy with the results.
Siding Contractors in Marshall
- Business Description:For over 16 years we have restored homes and businesses affected by nature. We are a privately held family business that specializes in insurance restoration on the exterior of properties affected by hail, wind and hurricane. We are pioneers in the industry and continue to work to improve the "process" to make it the best experience for you. Cedar Valley Exteriors... From Storm To FinishRecent Review:Very professional. Work was done efficiently and timely.Clifford C.
- Business Description:Expert Building Services provides free estimates for remodeling homes and buildings in the Itasca County area. John Schirber returns calls promptly and sets up house calls at the convenience of our customers. Once we discover the priorities, we collaborate with the owner to complete their wish list. We specialize in handicapped accessible homes. Are you looking for a bathroom or kitchen remodel? Maybe you need a new roof, siding or windows? John and Linda strive to give 110% to every customer..Recent Review:This is the second job, John, Daryll, and company have done for us. I like the way they respect our home and take extra steps to keep the job as clean and neat as possible. They have skills that make them perfect for remodel jobs on older homes as well as newer homes. They provide the best "bang for the buck" if you wish to hire pros. And since I myself do not possess the necessary talents to do such fine work, I'm glad they're nearbyDANIEL D.
- Business Description:ABC Seamless of Bemidji, "The World's Largest Seamless Siding" is locally owned & operated & serves the heart of Minnesota. The Company manufactures & installs seamless steel siding, gutters & log siding, plus soffit & fascia, gutter protection, roofing, sunrooms & windows. It also installs these home improvement products on new construction. ABC Seamless of Bemidji was named the 2006 National Franchise of the Year. Credit Cards and financing available OAC*. Free Home InspectionRecent Review:Workers were timely. Charges were consistent with given bids. My extra requests were met with no haggling or extra expenses. In total, the job was done with exceedingly professional expertise so therefore I will have them back next year for more work!! I highly recommend them to others interested in this kind of work! R/Gerry KerGerald K.
- Business Description:Hampton Exteriors LLC has been established in the Minneapolis roofing sector for several years as the perennial leader of roofing materials and workmanship. Hampton Exteriors is a 3rd generation construction company that has been serving the Twin Cities and surrounding areas for over 30 years. We are a family owned business and we strive to make you feel as if you are part of our family. Hampton Exteriors LLC will always deliver on its promise to ensure the best quality materials and the mos..Recent Review:The crews from Hampton were outstanding. Roofing crew arrived right on time, worked throughout the day, professional, thorough and FAST. Attentive to detail, site was thoroughly clean when they left, and I mean not one stray nail. All debris promptly removed. Crew chief Saul is the best. My contact, Mike Henry, was friendly, responsive, knowledgeable. Gutter project, different crew, also excellent. Reasonable prices, quality materials. Would definitely hire againPatricia L.
- Business Description:We are more than just windows...we are the Affordable Way!! Call for a free in-home estimate at (320) 217-5251 or e-mail us at email@example.comRecent Review:Jeremy and Jessica sold us the windows and installed them for us themselves. We could tell by his attention to detail that Jeremy has had a lot of experience in window installation. We observed every step of the installation process, and he explained to us exactly what he was doing and why. They stand by the quality of their work and encouraged us to contact them right away if we had any questions or concerns. We will definitely hire this local Minnesota business again if we choose to install more new windows in our homeEric S.
- Business Description:18 years of of experiance in all exterior construction 4 man crew no subs on the job with my employees very affordable rates covering 100 mile radius from erskine mnRecent Review:Flawless, cleaned up afterwards , they worked hard and steady, quality first. I would hire again no doubts, friendly, christian men, kind and considerate.Thomas P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Family owned business since 1976. We have prided ourselves as an industry leader with a strong reputation for integrity, quality & service. We have a A+ rating with the BBB and active member of CAI & MHA. We offer 24 hour emergency serviceRecent Review:This firm worked around my townhouse for several months replacing the siding, outdoor steps, and railings on all the units. They were always friendly, and cleaned up at the end of each day. But when I spotted a water stain seeping at the ceiling line of my bedroom, I thought it had to be the result of the recent siding project; so Scott and Jason from Columbus came (under warranty of their siding work) to investigate. They discovered a split PVC pipe, which they showed me; and I contracted them to make the repair. At the end of the next day they had replaced the pipe, reinstalled insulation and outdoor siding, and patched and painted the ceiling spot. I feel very lucky that they were the team called in, and I'd recommend them to anyone who needs helpMARY T.
- Business Description:I am a Jack of all Trades running a General Contracting & Maintenance Company I typically work by myself, but I do have assistance when needed on bigger jobs or when there's a tight deadline. I focus on doing what you the Customer wants. Most other Contractors will give you limited options with little price difference, I will work with you on what you and whats within your budget! If you have a project of any kind from big to small just give me a call
- Recent Review:They offer an eight year warranty and they were $5,000 less than another bid I received. The work has been pretty darn good. They did an estimate. Then they did the furring and received half of the money. Then they order the steel and it takes about three weeks for it to arrive and then they will finish. They are very busy and have a three man crew. I think the price was very good and the work looks good so farDonald S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
When installing siding, you may find rotted boards underneath the old siding. Siding is your home’s first line of defense against the elements–rot causes damage that can spread, so learn about what to do when you discover rotted boards.
What is a fascia board on a house, and what does it do? Learn how fascia boards help prevent moisture from coming into your home and secure your gutters.
Find siding contractors in
- Walnut Grove
- Granite Falls
- Lake Benton
- Lake Wilson
- Redwood Falls
- Clara City
siding contractors in Marshall
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A B C Seamless Siding & Window Co2955 19th Ave SW
- ABC Seamless Of Bemidji2231 Bardwell Dr NW
- ACB Construction1841 Ridgewood Dr NW
- Affordable Windows, LLC915 2nd St N
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
- AMERICAN EXTERIORS2116 S. Minnesota Ave #3
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- A B C Seamless Siding & Window Co
- Expert Building Services3106 E Us Highway 169
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Expert Building Services
- Indecon Cleaning 9111900 Loganberry Lane
Crown Point, Indiana
- Indecon Cleaning 911
- Kaski Inc2711 Courtland St
- Kaski Inc
- L.L. Smith Jewelers2815 W Division St
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
- L.L. Smith Jewelers
- Matthew Moss Painting22103 Rebel Rd
- Matthew Moss Painting
- Scotty's Exteriors23986 Nature Rd
- SIMONSON LUMBER CO1802 FILLMORE ST
- Stonegate Exteriors21949 380th Street SE
- Strand Home Services LLC902 birch St
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- Superior Home Exteriors LLC918 S. 4th St.
Bird Island, Minnesota
- Swanson Home Specialists, LLC240 S. Central Ave.
- Scotty's Exteriors
- The Finished Look1235 Birch St N
- The Finished Look
- Vance Construction609 16th St E
International Falls, Minnesota
- Vance Construction
- Wilk Construction and Maintenance
- Wilk Construction and Maintenance