Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Maple Grove, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Maple Grove
- Frank R Cardarelle Land Surveyor IncSummer and fall of 2017 was a crazy time to get outside work done. I had a fence installer lined up but needed a surveyor to find the property pins. Called 7 surveyors, Frank was one of two who called back and the most reasonably priced. He said I was 'on the list' but he was working several weeks out and to check back in a couple weeks. When I called back Frank had had an accident and was not working so the surveying was way behind, but his colleague Jeff found a date that fit my schedule and completed their work so my fence could be installed on time. This seems like a very lean operation but they delivered as promised read less
- Brandt Engineering & SurveyingI submitted a request on a Saturday to a few places, and figured I'd have to wait until Monday to get some quotes for the work. Imagine my surprise when I got a phone call less than an hour later from Mike, who is a surveyor at Brandt Engineering and Surveying. Throughout the entire process, Mike was great - from the very first (prompt!) initial contact he was communicative, polite, and professional. He explained to me the possible range of prices the service might cost so I wouldn't be surprised. We planned on it happening on a few different occasions until we got one where there was good weather. He did the job perfectly. I very much appreciate this level of service and was happy to be interacting with a thoroughly courteous and competent professional read less
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESI did not have a deadline or a need to have this work completed quickly. Mr. Kemper kept in touch with me, notified me of any changes in the plans we had agreed upon and was very professional to work with. My recommendation would be if you have a survey need with a tight deadline, be sure to discuss your time frames when you have your initial discussions or meeting. I was pleased with his work and I would hire Mr. Kemper again read less
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESI contacted Kemper and Associates and they called me back within an hour with an estimate based on information about my property. The work was completed and I had the drawings about 2 weeks later. They provided multiple paper copies and a CD and the work was very high quality.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESMark Kemper was very personable. I had a lot of questions since I didn't know what was involved in a land survey and he was generous with helpful information. The guys came out when he said they would. I would hire them again because I think they were fair and professional.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESI spoke with a receptionist who said Mark was on another call. She took my contact information and address and Mark called me back within 10 minutes. I explained that we needed to know the property lines so we could put up a privacy fence due to difficult neighbors on one side. He had already pulled up our property information from the county website and explained what they do, how they do it and the cost. I explained that we were concerned that everything would be done properly in case the neighbors caused any problems when we put up the fence. He is clearly very experienced at what he does and put me at ease. We didn't even bother with another quote because we were so confident in him and felt the price was reasonable. The surveyors came out when Mark said they would and spent quite a bit of time measuring everything. Shortly after that, we got several large signed drawings of our property showing all of the structures, walkways, patios, existing fencing and property lines. A day or two later, the surveyors came out again to place the pins and stakes and give us a CD with the drawings. I was very impressed with the guys who came out the second time. They had to get into our neighbor's yard and I was sure the neighbors would either say no and/or harass them or us. I let the surveyor know that. I'm not sure what the surveyors said to the neighbor but they were able to do their job without any issues. We were very happy with the entire experience and will use them again should the need arise read less
- Frank R Cardarelle Land Surveyor IncThe order was set up over the phone and they were able to carry out the work while my wife and I were on vacation.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESMark returned my call within hours of the same day I contacted him with questions about boundary surveying. He walked me through their process, patiently answered questions, and quoted me the cost for a survey and drawings. Despite my not needing the survey work completed urgently, he mentioned he would try to have it complete within two weeks. He was true to his word and his initial quoted cost. I had the plat drawings within a week of seeing them doing the staking of the boundaries. I'm very happy with the quality of the work and the drawings, as well as the professionalism displayed by Mark and all of his employees I spoke with. I would absolutely use them again read less
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESWe've become embroiled in a dispute with one of our neighbors regarding the position of the driveway on our lot. In order to help resolve this dispute, we required a thorough survey of our lot, something we've never had done in the 29 years we've lived in out home. After contacting a couple of surveyors via the phone, we chose Kemper due to the thorough explanation they provided of their surveying services. They conducted the survey in the time frame they committed to and were very thorough and professional in the manner in which they conducted themselves. The printed results were exactly what we expected read less
- WELLS & COMPANYThey were significantly cheaper than the competition. They were able to perform the survey faster than the competition, and they sent copies of the survey to me and the architect in a very timely manner.
Land Surveyors in Maple Grove
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveying ServicesRecent Review:I was simply looking for an educated opinion on potential sub-dividing a lot. I emailed the details of what I was looking to learn and got a response with appropriate info I was looking for free of charge.Bryan W.
- Business Description:Our contractors specialize in all your home improvement needs. (Roofing,siding,decks, drywall,whole home remodels.) We have quality contractors on staff to get your job done right and on time call us for free quote today read lessRecent Review:Unprofessionalism at a level I couldn’t have imagined. We were promised that our projects (new deck, floors & cabinets) would be finished by 10/31/18 and as of today 6 months later, we’re still sitting with unfinished projects, trash and debris all over our front and back yards, and work that may not even be up to code. We’ve had dozens of timelines and revised timelines that they’ve completely blown past and we have no idea if they’ll ever finish what they started. We’ve had to pour countless hours of our own time and thousands of our own funds to try to remedy what they’ve done and it will likely be more once this is all said and done. I wish I could go back in time and warn myself, but instead I’ll warn you read lessCaris L.
- Business Description:5 EMPLOYEES, USES SUBS FOR SOME LAND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES, COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB, TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY.Recent Review:Never got a response. Over a month I emailed and called.Lisa M.
- Business Description:Premier Land Surveying, LLC, is a family owned business, providing Professional Land Surveying services in the Greater Twin Cities Metropolitan Area. We are professionally licensed and insured, with over 30 years of experience. We provide quality land surveying services with added value utilizing modern surveying equipment and computer software read less
- Business Description:Otto Associates is a family-owned business that provides Professional Land Surveying, Civil Engineering and Land Planning services in Minnesota. We believe our clients' success is our success. We are committed to meeting the needs of our clients by working professionally, efficiently and cost effectively read less
- Business Description:Peer Engineering Inc. specializes in engineering an environmental consulting services to private and public clients for construction and redevelopment projects. Peer's goal is "to provide high quality and responsive services for each and every project undertaken." A proven track record in designing and delivering timely and cost effective solutions that ensure a successful completion of your project. Services include - - Environmental Site Assessments - Brownfields Development - Hazar.. read less
- Business Description:Since 1995, Sibley Surveyors, Inc. has proudly been serving the State of Minnesota with prompt, thorough, and efficient land surveying services for both residential and commercial clients at affordable rates. Sibley Surveyors, Inc. offers a complete range of land surveying solutions including plats, staking for road construction, building permit preparation, and MUCH more. We focus on quality of work and providing detail-oriented solutions. Call Sibley Surveyors, Inc. TODAY for all of you.. read less
- Business Description:JJH Homes is a high quality, dependable, honest, insured, and licensed builder and contractor. We specialize in customized service and core values are customer service, high quality work, and fair prices.
- Business Description:We are a Construction company we do a lot of heavy equipment operations. But we focus on home improvement or home building. We strive to do the best job possible and our work speaks for its self. Our customers are always repeat customers, when you decide to hire us we take your project as something personal to us and promise satisfaction. Give us a call at "763-923-9266" or thru our email address "J.Burrington@live.com" you will be glad you did read lessRecent Review:.Elizabeth H.
- Business Description:Greener Innovations specializes in lawn care, landscaping, snow removal as well as landscaping consultation. We have extensive experience in lawn care, grounds maintenance, as well as high quality landscaping. We offer competitive pricing and free bids. Greener Innovations caters to commercial as well as residential. We are fully licensed and insured with many years of experience. Greener Innovations is a company with great attention to detail and customer needs read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Brooklyn Park
- New Hope
- Brooklyn Center
- Coon Rapids
- Spring Lake Park
- Golden Valley
- Columbia Heights
land surveyors in Maple Grove
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Castle Contracting Innovations LLC7111 W Broadway Ave
- Castle Contracting Innovations LLC
- Dirtworks Inc.PO Box 169
- Dirtworks Inc.
- JJH Homes529 glendale street
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- JJH Homes
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES721 OLD HGWY 8 NW
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES
- M & P Associates1440 Arcade St Ste I
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- M & P Associates
- Otto Associates, Engineers & Land Surveyors, Inc9 West Division St
- Otto Associates, Engineers & Land Surveyors, Inc
- Van Neste Surveying85 Wildhurst Road
- Van Neste Surveying
- Webb Surveying LLC201 Division St. W. Suite B
Maple Lake, Minnesota
- Webb Surveying LLC