Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Brooklyn Park, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Brooklyn Park
- Handyman Connection of Eden PrairieWow, what a deal! The handyman showed up on time, cleaned everything in my garage, power-washed the floor and the lawn furniture coverings. He was extremely neat and tidy and my garage all but shines. I highly recommend the services of Handyman Connection.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESWe've become embroiled in a dispute with one of our neighbors regarding the position of the driveway on our lot. In order to help resolve this dispute, we required a thorough survey of our lot, something we've never had done in the 29 years we've lived in out home. After contacting a couple of surveyors via the phone, we chose Kemper due to the thorough explanation they provided of their surveying services. They conducted the survey in the time frame they committed to and were very thorough and professional in the manner in which they conducted themselves. The printed results were exactly what we expected
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESOverall I felt that Mark was very professional, easy to contact, and quick to respond with questions.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESThe land surveyor crew came out and received the land survey the following week. Happy with the service.
- CARLEY-TORGERSEN, INC.EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTHLY. I FAXED THEM THE LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF OUR PROPERTY. THEY MAILED OUT A CONTRACT WHICH I MAILED BACK WITH A DEPOSIT. THE TWO MAN CREW SHOWED UP ON TIME. OUR PROPERTY IS VERY HILLY AND THEY HAD TO SPEND SOME EXTRA TIME CLEARING AWAY BRUSH TO FIND ONE OF THE PROPERTY MARKERS. EVEN WITH THE EXTRA TIME, THEY STUCK TO THE ORIGINAL ESTIMATE. THEY WERE $400 CHEAPER THAN ANOTHER COMPANY I TALKED TO
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESMark Kemper was very personable. I had a lot of questions since I didn't know what was involved in a land survey and he was generous with helpful information. The guys came out when he said they would. I would hire them again because I think they were fair and professional.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESOverall, things turned out very well. I was very pleased with our experience. Mark was very upfront.
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESOn a recommendation from our architect, we contacted two surveyors; she said Kemper was particularly good, she didn't know a lot about the other one but I wanted to have a choice. I spoke to both companies the same day. Mark Kemper got back to me right away with bid information. From our conversation he just radiated quality and solidness. I told him I'd have to call him back with a decision after I got the second bid. But about an hour after we spoke I called him back and hired him -- with a tough economy for the building trades and related services, all I could think of was that here was a guy who really sounded like he cared about his work quality and the price sounded fair; he should get the job. I couldn't have been more correct in my assessment. His crew came out within two days and dug through the considerable snow to get all the monuments and measurements. They were personable and professional and were undaunted by the extra work shoveling and scraping. The final product was done quickly and delivered to our home and sent to our architect. The work was excellent and of very high quality -- both our architect and builder were very impressed. We got excellent value for the money we spent. As for the other surveyor -- he didn't call me back for another week and when he did said they would have to charge extra because it was January and there was a lot of snow. He quoted a price higher than Kemper. I'm glad I went with my gut! I would highly recommend Mark Kemper and his company
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESCalled for an estimate and it was given the following day. When I contracted for service, they gave me a 2 week window, they actually showed up after a few days. I mentioned I needed the survey ASAP as we are working with an architect and we were on a tight schedule. They completed the survey and did a follow up to make a few corrections. Within a few days I had all the drawings and a disc with all the information I needed. I had an unusual landscaping which I am sure made it more of a challenge, didn't seem to cause them difficulty. They did a great job and had very good follow up. Email was a great way to communicate on the project, made it easy. Would recommend them
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATESThey have good communication. They are very friendly. They are performing in the time line they offered. From all I can they are very confident. I found them on Angie's List.
Last update on August 27, 2013
Land Surveyors in Brooklyn Park
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Brooklyn Center,
- Spring Lake Park,
- New Hope,
- Columbia Heights,
- Maple Grove,
- Coon Rapids,
- Golden Valley,
- Arden Hills,
- Mounds View,
- New Brighton,
- Saint Anthony,
- Falcon Heights,
- Saint Louis Park
land surveyors in Brooklyn Park
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons Property Care, LLC1532 Chartreux Ave
Shakopee, Minnesota 55379
- 4 Seasons Property Care, LLC
- Brandt Engineering & Surveying1713 Southcross Dr W
Burnsville, Minnesota 55306
- Brandt Engineering & Surveying
- Castle Contracting Innovations LLC7111 W Broadway Ave
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55428
- Castle Contracting Innovations LLC
- Dirtworks Inc.PO Box 169
Cedar, Minnesota 55011
- Dirtworks Inc.
- Ground One Enterprises of Minnesota2112 West Old Shakopee Rd
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55431
- Ground One Enterprises of Minnesota
- HANCE UTILITY SVC200 Central Ave
Buffalo, Minnesota 55313
- HANCE UTILITY SVC
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES721 OLD HGWY 8 NW
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55112
- KEMPER & ASSOCIATES
- Van Neste Surveying85 Wildhurst Road
Excelsior, Minnesota 55331
- Van Neste Surveying
- Webb Surveying LLC201 Division St. W. Suite B
Maple Lake, Minnesota 55358
- Webb Surveying LLC