Before you head to the appliance store, read what the experts say you should to know before investing in new home appliances.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Duluth , MN
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Duluth
- Sears Appliance RepairEverything went smoothly and much faster than I anticipated. The repairman even had the part for my older model washing machine in his truck. I was very pleased.
- Keenan TV & Appliance CenterOur washing machine broke and needed to be replaced. Since our washer & dryer are stacked, we needed to replace both items. We shopped at several stores, where the employees couldn't answer our questions, except to tell us about all th extra charges we would incur (delivery, cords, stacking kits, etc.) We had purchased three other appliances from Mr. Keenan about 10 years ago and decided to go to his shop. He had what we needed, at a price we could afford (with no hidden fees). He delivered and installed the washer and dryer the next day. They were already on sale, but he gave us an additional discount, plus paperwork to submit to the gas and electric companies so that we could get energy savings rebates (the other stores didn't say anything about rebates). He also took the old washer and dryer away. It was a difficult installation - the appliances had to fit in a small space, but Mr. Keenan did it with no complaints. I wouldn't hesitate to go to him for any appliances in the future and recommend him very highly
- PRECISION ELECTRONICSI took it to their shop and they diagnosed the problem; some board on it had gone out. They were able to order and replace it then get it working again because the TV was out of warranty. I was referred to them my the TV manufacturer.
- Geek Squad - Best BuyWe had a problem with our washer. They replaced 2 or 3 components on the washer. It was very trial and error and it turned out to be defective from the manufacturer. It must have gotten damaged during the shipment. The repair man did an amazing job. He had to come back about three times and was very prompt. He actually gave us his cell phone number and we just called him when the parts came in and he was here within 3-4 hours. I always rave about him
- Daugherty Appliance Sales & ServiceCalling the service department, they were able to get me in right away. He was on time and very professional. Then explained in detail the problem and possibe fixes.
- Keenan TV & Appliance CenterA couple of times it was free because it was warranty work and the other times we paid them. I would use their services again in the future.
- JOHNSON MERTZ APPLIANCE INCI wish the company would have taken broken parts for disposal after replacment. The cost of services is a bit too high. but this was the only service provider for the brands of appliances we have, they have the monopoly. Technishians were on time and new what they were doing, they were curtious.
- JOHNSON APPLIANCE SERVICEService man was very rude and tried to blame everything from me to the installer for the problem. Said it was plugged with food and there was no food in any filters. Said I needed a new pump to empty dishwasher and the problem was not draining but filling with water. Spoke with a supervisor who never called back. I used to repair appliances, so I finished it myself and told them to not come back. Arrogance and incompetence. Do not use this company. Had same experience on a dryer repair
- Appliance ExpressContacted Larry at Appliance Express for repair of our Wolf gas oven. He quickly ordered part for oven repair. Once part arrived, he scheduled visit for repair. He arrived at the house and requested that my partner move our 40 lb dog to a separate room. My partner did as requested. My partner went to sit with the dog while the repair was underway. Ten minutes later, my partner returned to kitchen to inspect and Larry had left without notifiying him and without completing the service. When contacted Larry stated, "I don't have to tell you why I left other than that I felt unsafe." When asked for the name of the owner he stated, "That's none of your business." When asked why he felt "unsafe" he responded he did not have to give out that information. Factors that may have contributed to him feeling unsafe: House in bad repair? No. Our house is in exellent condition. Dog? The dog was removed to a secure and separate room on another floor. All six numbers listed on the applianceexpress.net website were called and Larry is the only person who answers the phone
- JOHNSON MERTZ APPLIANCE INCThey are supposed to be a large wonderful establishment for appliances. I would never go to them again. They are 70 miles away and I bought all new appliances from them when I was a new widow. It was nothing but a nightmare. They gave me an estimate for a refrigerator that was over $3,000 and they ended up sending me a dented one. They said that I bought the floor model, which I didn't. I bought 5 appliances. They didn't do anything about it. They had sent somebody out to measure my kitchen and they said that all of them would fit and they didn't, so he had to cut my cupboards. He did a terrible, terrible job. He used my garage and left sawdust all over with my saw. There was something wrong with every appliance they put in. They cut too much from the bottom for the dishwasher so cement was showing and wasn't covered with ceramic tile. They chipped my ceramic top when they took off the old dishwasher. I tried to work with them and it was nothing but a nightmare. They sent somebody that wasn't a certified electrician to put in the cooktop and wall oven. I called my electrician because they had to be certified. My electrician even had to call them to set up an appointment to meet them here. He hooked up the wires and put it in. I finally had to hire an outside person to come and redo their work because I didn't want them in my house again. I bought the most expensive refrigerator and I didn't buy a dented one so I think they scammed me. They carry quality appliances but their workmanship is not quality. I had gone to them because I couldn't get top quality appliances around here. I bought a 5-year extended warranty from them and the icemaker went out. They hired somebody from Wisconsin to do the repair and he couldn't get here. There was ice all over the floor so I ended up calling another company and they called Johnson Mertz. There was supposed to be a local serviceman in Hibbig. Finally the other company sent the parts to my house and I found somebody else to do the work. It was a long, long nightmare and I would never use them in the future
Last update on June 24, 2019
Appliance Repair Experts in Duluth
Deals in Duluth for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Quality washers and dryers should last a long time. But different components inside of them, like the motor and the coupler, break more frequently than other parts. Knowing the roles these parts play will help you care for your machine.
Do you have a large or small appliance in need of repair? How do you know if you should repair or replace it? Get professional tips on appliance repair.
Find appliance repair services in
- Rice Lake,
- Two Harbors,
- South Range,
- Lake Nebagamon,
- Solon Springs,
- Iron River,
- Hoyt Lakes,
- Moose Lake,
- Silver Bay,
appliance repair services in Duluth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair