Need to have animals removed from your attic? Get comprehensive tips to identify what’s up there and how to send them packing (quickly and humanely) from your home.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Cambridge, MN
There are 6 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Cambridge
- Midwest PestIn my first home I spent 5 years battling wasps, ants, and box elder bugs. I lost every year. Finally, one year the wasps found their way to a couple of spots on my roof that I couldn't access, so I decided to hire professionals. I went with Midwest-Pest because they were highly reviewed. During the first consultation they even found a nest of mice below my back deck that I hadn't even noticed. Ever since hiring Midwest-Pest I haven't had a single problem with wasps or ants, and the box elder bug problem has been reduced to them dying on my windowsill (as opposed to crawling around all over the house). I can't recommend their service enough. If you own a home, don't waste your time and money trying to battle the bugs yourself. Get these pros to do it for you
- Jack Pixley Sweeps IncThe tech did a great job — even included before and after pictures. He took the time to explain things to Me and make recommendations for service going forward. Great value too! I would definitely hire them again!
- Wildlife Management Services IncPerfect. Wayne matched to metal to the house color and did a great job on the repairs. The price was a little high but it was difficult job that most other people did not want to do.
- BEAST Wildlife SolutionsWe could not have been more pleased with BEAST Wildlife Solutions! We had a squirrel that made it's way into our basement and Matt came by the same day to set some traps and help us figure out where it might have come in from. Within 24 hours of the first call we made, the squirrel was caught and Matt came to grab it. We hope to never need to use their services again, but will recommend them to any and all who do! Friendly AND efficient! Thanks again Matt and the rest of the BEAST crew
- BEAST Wildlife SolutionsNick came by to give me a quote on attic restoration after evicting bats and mice from a home I just purchased. He was professional, informative, and gorgeous. I went up in the attic with him and we both saw that there was very little evidence of waste or guano so a full restoration was not needed. I appreciated his honesty and their prices are significantly more reasonable than other wildlife services places I’ve worked with. I received an electronic invoice detailing my request and what was covered in the inspection. I also received an electronic receipt for payment, who accepted multiple forms of payment. This is not something I have encountered with other contractors and really increases the credibility of the business. This is also why I am giving 5 stars vs 4. I really value a small business who is clear that they are working in the 21st century. I will be reaching out to BEAST again if anything tries to take up shop in my home
- Wildlife Management Services IncCalled on Monday concerned about mice in my basement and Matt came out the very next day to inspect house perimeter and close up one entryway. He also put out bait traps near possible additional entry points around the foundation to decrease mice population. I will contact again to talk about sealing up other entry points if possible
- BEAST Wildlife SolutionsOn Saturday Rory came out and removed the bat and gave the bat to the University of Minnesota to check it for rabies. He also vaccuumed and then disinfected the firebox area where the bat had been. Since we don't use the fireplace at all, he taped up the gap area in the flue so that a bat, bird, etc. would not enter the living area though the fireplace. There already is a grated cap on the chimney to keep out raccoons and squirrels
- West Side Pest SolutionsI've used West Side Pest for a number of years. They are very responsive, fairly priced and do a great job. A+
- Midwest PestThe team made repeated visits over the fall and winter to inspect and plug the gaps. We’ve had the fewest mice trapped 20-21 in a very long time. What I like about this outfit is that you pay for a year’s service and they keep coming out to find the gaps and plug them until the problem is solved. No other pest control company did this that I could find
- Wildlife Management Services IncThey checked everything out, put out chemical and closed any open cracks that might let them in, and came back when it appeared we had a reoccurance. Very reasonable prices, excellent customer service.
Last update on September 21, 2022
Animal Removal Services in Cambridge
Deals in Cambridge for animal removal
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Squirrels are some of the cutest critters around, but they can cause significant damage to your home. So how do you humanely prevent squirrels from invading your home?
Removing squirrels humanely from your yard can be tricky if you’ve never done it before. Here’s what you need to know about using bait for a squirrel trap.
Find animal removal services in
- Saint Francis,
- East Bethel,
- Oak Grove,
- North Branch,
- Rush City,
- Rock Creek,
- Chisago City,
- Ham Lake,
animal removal services in Cambridge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Adam's Pest Control Inc922 Highway 55, Suite 100
Medina, Minnesota 55340
- Adam's Pest Control Inc
- CLEAR 360 WINDOW CLEANING CO7724 Hinton Ave S Apt 7
Cottage Grove, Minnesota 55016
- CLEAR 360 WINDOW CLEANING CO
- eieiodors775 W 96th St
Chanhassen, Minnesota 55317
- Jack Pixley Sweeps Inc8201 Central Ave. NE Suite H
Spring Lake Park, Minnesota 55432
- Jack Pixley Sweeps Inc
- Laughlin's Pest Control1908 University Ave W
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55104
- Laughlin's Pest Control
- Rove Pest ControlPO Box 251335
Woodbury, Minnesota 55125
- Rove Pest Control
- Xtreme Pest SolutionsPO Box 417 -
Prior Lake, Minnesota 55372
- Xtreme Pest Solutions